Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Compliment or insult

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by jocstfr at 30,Nov,13 19:02  other posts of jocstfr
my girlfriend who works at a horse farm once told me that my penis resembles that of a horses cock. I did not know how to take this remark. IS this a compliment or an insult?

Similar topics: 1.Deleting Comments-Venting!!!   2.So I was watching "This is 40"...   3.So, you can't live in peace   4.Compliments   5.LEAVING COMMENTS  

New Comment

Comments:
By #159671 at 06,Feb,14 05:25
Maybe an innocent observation. I think if she wanted to insult, there are plenty other **** to choose. Racoon cock? Lobster cock? Pig dick? I believe if she remarked with others around, it was probably with a bit of pride. If she continues to use your "horse cock", that's the real compliment for damn sure! Most folks would consider it a compliment.

By slipper at 06,Feb,14 05:01 other posts of slipper 
If she's still bedding you, who cares?!?

By #23212 at 01,Dec,13 05:52
Here's a 'novel' idea for you: The next time your girlfriend, or anyone else for that matter, says something to you that you don't understand, try asking these words: "I don't understand, could you please explain".
By jocstfr at 01,Dec,13 23:16 other posts of jocstfr 
I did ask her what she meant by it and that is when she brought up this prepucial ring I have around my cock which she said most horses have. She said the way my cock dangles so low in addition to a large glans reminds her of the horses she has to tend to every day. If she merely said I was hung like a horse I would have been complimented.
--------------------------------------- added after 67 hours

Yeah I should have questioned her further but we were in mixed company at a nude beach and I just let it go. The topic came up because she and others in the group (male and female) were commenting on all the different sizes and shapes of penises that they were seeing on the beach.
By #23212 at 03,Dec,13 04:33
She: Your cock dangles like ... and it reminds me of the horses I tend ...

You: What do you mean? Is it a good for you thing that mine looks like that? Do you like how it looks, or not really? Is it a compliment you're saying, or do you mean something else? ...

[Or ask strangers on an internet site??? ]

By #147052 at 02,Dec,13 14:57
You can't change what you were born with so get over it or get a new girlfriend.
By jocstfr at 02,Dec,13 16:36 other posts of jocstfr 
I think I will just stick with guys who appreciate my "horse like" cock for what is!

By boy at 01,Dec,13 00:00 other posts of boy 
Imho,telling a man that he has "a cock like a horse" is definitely a compliment!

By pifad at 30,Nov,13 23:48 other posts of pifad 
If she has an issue with it I'd say. fuck off! Trust me, you've got a beautiful cock. And the head is awesome!!!

By jocstfr at 30,Nov,13 23:45 other posts of jocstfr 
Thanks but I'm not sure she meant it as a compliment as she was not referring to the size. She said I have "prepucial ring" around my shaft (you can see it in the pic)which apparently is typically found on horse penis and she said that the way my head swells and looks reminds her of a horse cock. Again I did not know how to respond to that especially since I don't have a foreskin and I thought the word "prepuce" refers to the foreskin. Anyone else have one of these rings and if so can you post pics?

By gradurgaur at 30,Nov,13 20:09 other posts of gradurgaur 
you have beautiful cock my friend
I wil say she was Complimenting you..

By pifad at 30,Nov,13 19:28 other posts of pifad 
Compliment

Adult Discussion Forum