Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

LEAVING COMMENTS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 30,Sep,22 06:24  other posts of routemaster
Has anybody else been having a small problem posting comments on pics? This started yesterday and has happened again this morning. Somebody left a compliment on one of mine so I sent my thanks and a message came up saying "you cannot do this". I waited a minute or two, then clicked on SEND again and this time it was accepted and went through. Then, just now, I sent a compliment to a guy with a beautiful dick and I got another message, this time saying "please don't do this". I waited again but this time on clicking SEND a second time, it still wasn't accepted so I deleted it, then typed my compliments in again and clicked SEND and this time it was accepted OK. Weird or what?