pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Names for our cocks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #441207 at 22,Dec,13 16:08
I like names as "Drain Pipe" "Purple Headed Monster" "Snake" for our cocks. Which other names do you know for our cocks?

Similar topics: 1.Do the old-fashioned, formal names for cock turn you on?   2.Names, What attrracts you?   3.Cock Names   4.Skype names please   5.I want big cocks  

New Comment

Comments:
By Smoothie71 at 18,Jun,22 08:18 other posts of Smoothie71 
Captain one eye or The Truth… coz you can’t handle the truth!!

By DJS at 17,Jun,22 07:01 other posts of DJS 
Some women I've been with asked me,what I called my cock,I said fisherman friend,umm why that she asked..suck em and see

By Ohioguy at 10,Jun,22 17:05 other posts of Ohioguy 
My wife calls mine several things. Like not tonight, headache, I’m tired, just to name a few.

By wycowboy at 10,Jun,22 16:52 other posts of wycowboy 
My wife calls it Henry but I call it the purple headed yogurt slinger

By LGA6969 at 09,Jun,22 13:04 other posts of LGA6969 
the sausage

By zzick at 09,Jun,22 04:24 other posts of zzick 
A girlfriend called it " boris" !

By #667453 at 09,Jun,22 00:30
Indians & Pakistanis use the word "Lund".

By thicknsmooth at 05,Apr,18 02:15 other posts of thicknsmooth 
I have always liked the name cock I had a girlfriend that used to call it the rock of gerbralter

By #553294 at 04,Apr,18 21:33
I've used the term 'cock' since I first heard the older guys use the word back in grade-school. Never was all that fond of names like dick, prick, etc.

By onthelose at 03,Apr,18 03:59 other posts of onthelose 
Seems silly to me to give your penis a name, but if I must I like the word cock. All women are offended by the use of this word. Women are the originators of PC in my opinion. Look how that has worked out.

By #552250 at 02,Apr,18 07:04
My cock has always been my mickey

By #531302 at 15,Mar,18 21:49
I was just given a name that I have just adopted.: ThickDick before it was just my fatty. One gf of mine called it her Anaconda. I like my new one : ThickDick

By #515169 at 11,Feb,18 23:26
The judge and the hangmen

By bil47 at 11,Feb,18 13:31 other posts of bil47 
Richard

By Nevermore at 11,Feb,18 11:32 other posts of Nevermore 
Trump

By #6568 at 31,Dec,13 16:21
Tool,...old man,....best friend,....pussy troubler,.....pussy stretcher,....baby maker,....yard (in old literature)....prodder,...shaft,...love shaft,....manhood,...the brains,....riveter,...courting tackle,....honeymoon tool,.....'one eye',....firkin,....'Rodney',....lady killer,...girl stuffer,....and,..male member..!
By 3fdfd at 11,Feb,18 05:02 other posts of 3fdfd 
I like the term "yard" . . which I guess goes back centuries

By CreativeOne at 31,Dec,13 16:48 other posts of CreativeOne 
100% all-beef thermometer – ABD – Alabama black snake – anaconda – anal impaler – baby arm – baby maker – bald-headed yogurt slinger – baloney pony– big bird – bobby dangler – bologna pony – bone – boner – boom stick – bratwurst – broner – bud – cack – chap – choad – chode – chopper – chub – chubbie – chup – chut – cock – cock rocket – cornholer – cut – dangler – dick – dick smalls – ding – ding-a-ling – ding dong – dingis – dinker – dinky – dipstick – disco stick – doder – doinker – domepiece – dong – dork – D, the – D train – e-peen – general, two colonels – get it up – giggle stick – gut wrench – hard-on – head – helmet – hockey cocky – hog – hooded – hotdog – hung – jimmy – johnson – John Thomas – joystick – kielbasa – knob – lady boner – love muscle – love shaft – love stick – main vein – manhood – man muscle – master of ceremonies – meat popsicle – meat thermometer – member – middle leg – monster – Mr. Happy – Mr. Winky – ol' one-eye – one-eyed monster – one-eyed snake – one-eyed trouser snake – P – packer – patz – pecker – peen – pee pee – peeper – peeter – Peter – Ph.D – pickle – piece – pink tractor beam – plonker – pocket rocket – polaroid – pole – pop a chub – pork sword – prick – pud – purple-headed soldier – purple headed solider man – purple-headed warrior – putz – rod – Russell the love muscle – salami – sausage – schlong – schlort – schmeckel – schwartz – sconge – shaft – shlittle – shlong – shrinkage – skin flute – steamin' semen roadway – stiffie – stiffy – tallywacker – tallywhacker – tally whacker – tent pole – thing – third leg – throbber – tonsil tickler – tool – tripod – trouser meat – trouser snake – tube steak – twig – unit – wang – wanker – wankie – wee – weenie – wee wee – weiner – whang – whiskey dick – who who dilly – wiener – willie – willy – winky – wood – yogurt slinger – yoo-hoo – zubra
By #441207 at 01,Jan,14 13:33
wow a lot of names for our meat... love a lot of them!
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

baby maker bratwurst dipstick helmet hockey cocky hooded knob main vein manhood monster one-eyed snake pecker pee pee Peter purple headed soldier purple headed warrior salami sausage skin flute tube steak wiener willie .... a few of my favourite names
By CreativeOne at 05,Jan,14 06:39 other posts of CreativeOne 
Glad you like my list of names "Eichel_Mushroom" !!!
By 3fdfd at 11,Feb,18 05:00 other posts of 3fdfd 
Could I just reduce your list to "fabulous cock" because that describes what you have

By #550094 at 11,Feb,18 03:32
A few in Puerto Rican Spanish...

el Bнcho (pronounced "beecho")
You'll often hear the terms "mamabнcho" (cocksucker);
and "oelebнcho" (dick breath).

la Pнnga (pronounced "peenga")
The same application as Bнcho.

el Cuerno ("kwerno"... the horn, as in a Goat's horn)

la Puсeta ("poonyeta"... the act of jerking it off)
This one is also used as an expression of disgust
(as in, "goddammit!"),
or as an expression of rouse directed at an adversary,
leading towards a fight.
It is also used as an expression of insult towards
another person- a loose way of calling that person
an "asshole", but in our culture it is very insulting
in Spanish than it sounds in English.

These are the common Puerto Rican names that we've
been using to call our cocks in Spanish for decades.
Perhaps the younger generation Puerto Ricans have
newer or modern Spanish names for our cocks.

By DeepThroatThis at 11,Jan,14 12:38 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
Vomiting Dummy

By my_cute_dick at 07,Jan,14 08:51 other posts of my_cute_dick 
I call mine Pedro or Peter d pussy tickler. See my photos on my page.

By #421761 at 04,Jan,14 03:56
GUEVO!!!

By #359325 at 23,Dec,13 02:12
Peter, Willy, Salami, Trouser Snake, Pecker, Dong.

Adult Discussion Forum