Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Public display

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #395178 at 26,Dec,13 19:08
HOW CAN I GET A TOTAL STRANGER TO WATCH ME STROKE MY COCK? I AM A PERV, BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE CALLED OUT ON IT. IS THAT JUST A CHANCE I HAVE TO TAKE?

Similar topics: 1.Display of location by IP trace   2.how do i upload a display pic?   3.To Admin: 'favorites' feature request   4.Public breastfeeding question   5.PUBLIC SHOWERS!  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 26,Dec,13 19:31 other posts of spermkiss 
First about jacking off. This is a normal human activity that is health and wholesome and is nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. All men do it.

Secondly, a LOT of men like to do it with company. Jacking of alone is fun. Jacking of with others is a thousand times better.

Thirdly, jacking off with others watching but keeping their clothes on and not participating is also enormously satisfying. Your dick is the center of attention. A lot of men enjoy this (the popularity of this site proves that), so don't think of yourself as a perv for wanting to do it. Sex is good. All sex.

Fourth, this site is a good place to start. Post a jack off video for others to watch and enjoy. Think about it, people you don't know and never will meet will be watching you bring yourself to climax and will be enjoying your climax along with you.

Finally, are there any sex clubs where you live? This is a clean and safe place for you to jack off with an audience. Or just do it in the showers at a gym. Many men like to jack off after a work out and most probably wouldn't mind if you did it. It's something they'd like to do themselves and they'll admire you for having the balls to actually do it.
By #395178 at 26,Dec,13 19:40
Thanks for the comments. I guess what I'm asking is, if I'm somewhere public, like a bus, or a coffee shop, and I'm in the mood to jerk, how can i get someone to watch? How will i know that person isn't going to call the police or a manager and humiliate me in public?
By Ray10754 at 26,Dec,13 21:27 other posts of Ray10754 
In most countries any sexual act in public is not leagle.
In doing so to satisfie your perversion you would most likly have to take a chance and hope you dont end up in jail!

Adult Discussion Forum