Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Really wish I didn't look

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by GIJOE at 17,Mar,14 12:08  other posts of GIJOE
After looking at some of you guys on here, I'm so jealous of the fact your cocks look so big.. Really wish I hadn't, feeling a little self conscious now 😩

Similar topics: 1.ANITHER MESSAGE TO MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER   2.Do you remember your first orgasim?   3.Any more like this on the site?   4.i like to be seen naked   5.Multiorgasmic when you still didn't cum, anyone remember?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Cutewilly at 19,Mar,14 07:02 other posts of Cutewilly 
Nothing wrong with your cock, in fact I like it alot!

By #428059 at 18,Mar,14 10:17
Hell, I'll suck you off and I'm straight! Well with a touch of bi 😛😛

By #413934 at 18,Mar,14 07:57
Size doesn't matter it's what you do with it that counts!! My best lover was less than 5 and omg he was amazing!! Much better than the 8s I've met! Live with what you have and like it!!

By _avg_ at 18,Mar,14 02:21 other posts of _avg_ 
1. Size doesn't really matter unless you're really small or really big
2. When it comes to size, girth is more important than length
3. Your perception that there are 'so many big cocks' on this site is purely selection bias: you're remembering all the big ones and ignoring the many, many more smaller guys. It's not always intentional and we're all guilty of it from time to time
4. Did I mention that size doesn't really matter? There's nothing you can do about your size anyway, so there's really no point fretting about it.

By #68656 at 17,Mar,14 13:45
Dear Mr. Joe.
Dont concern yourself with that nonsense, the size of a man`s dick has no bearing on either his masculinity or his worth as a man.
By #428387 at 17,Mar,14 14:11
Well said Mr S .What god has given you let no man put asunder .You have a penis it works your happy with it nuff said.

Look at that whats to complain about . I'll swap you
By GIJOE at 17,Mar,14 20:58 other posts of GIJOE 
Your a star thank you, I guess some are f
--------------------------------------- added after 44 seconds

For show and some grow Bahahaha

By GIJOE at 17,Mar,14 20:57 other posts of GIJOE 
Thank you x

By #435701 at 17,Mar,14 19:26
Know how you feel, Joe!...But this is a site for guys with big cocks. We just have to accept we are not in the small percentage with big ones...I am 62 and I still am having trouble with that!...but yours is quite fine!!

By 22john22 at 17,Mar,14 12:34 other posts of 22john22 
Because guys who has bigger likes to show. It's just one thing. I don't see problem with yours.

Adult Discussion Forum