Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

A question for married ladies or women with boyfriends

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #445191 at 24,Mar,14 13:11
How would you react if you woke up to your husband/boyfriend putting his morning wood in your mouth?

Similar topics: 1.Ladies can you find a larger man sexy   2.? for the older ladies   3.A question for the ladies-   4.Are all men bicurious?   5.where are all the women  

New Comment

Comments:
By #358797 at 25,Mar,14 04:06
I'm single, but I used to love being woke up by a stiff cock. I preferred it be rubbed on my lips instead of stuck in my mouth though. I wouldn't wanna unknowingly chomp such a glorious surprise.
By #445191 at 25,Mar,14 12:09
I would gently rub my big swollen cock head on your soft lips and let you wake up to find a delicious meaty surprise.
By #358797 at 26,Mar,14 00:01
Woohoo!

By Nevermore at 25,Mar,14 16:27 other posts of Nevermore 
How the fuck are you single?
By #358797 at 26,Mar,14 00:01
I get asked that alot. Lol. It's a long story...

By #450957 at 25,Mar,14 16:54
Yeah, how is it that you aren't married?! Let me guess; you've been married. It didn't work so now you have a crew of studs in a rotation. (p.s.- feel free to add me to that list. Lol).
By #358797 at 26,Mar,14 00:00
Lol. No... Never married. And I highly doubt I ever will be... A crew of studs might be fun though. I should look into that...

By leopoldij at 24,Mar,14 14:33 other posts of leopoldij 
I had a girlfriend who actually liked that. She even liked to be woken up at night when I got a hard-on. She liked surprises like finding a cock in her pussy. But she didn't have to work the next day...

In all other cases I know, women don't like these things. Not even during weekends :-(

Adult Discussion Forum