Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Are all men bicurious?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #530663 at 19,Jul,17 06:58
As a married **** bisexual my question is are all men bi? Whenever I an out running in my tight running shorts I seem to get more looks from men in cars than women. Do all men have that burning question in the back of their mind; I wold love to fuck that ass or him to suck my dick?

Similar topics: 1.bicurious maybe?????   2.BiCurious in Rio Grande Valley in south Texas   3.Does anyone else in your family know if you are gay/bisexual/bicurious and how did they re-act when they found out?   4.Is the Brighton Sauna good for bicurious men?   5.CraigsList, Yey or Ney?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Renmah69 at 26,Sep,23 17:16 other posts of Renmah69 
I have liked cocks since I was a young kid and used to have fantasy's that I was naked and being played with by older men in places like parks,public toilets,the beach and at school,I would wear my Speedos at the beach or local pool and cock tease the men who I caught perving on me. I would shower naked in the changerooms at the beach and let elderly gents fondle me. My elderly neighbour caught me wanking and told me to suck his cock or he would tell my parents. I told him I would happily do it and any of his friends also. As an apprentice the tradesman I worked under was always accidentally touching me,so I wore short shorts no jocks and gave him a good look,one day he asked me if he could feel my dick so I just took my shorts of and stood in front of him,he fondled me until I came hard. The next day we were on a job by ourselves and without saying a word I took my clothes of and asked if I could suck his cock,he told me to call him daddy and ask again after putting me over his knee and smacking my bare bum,I said please daddy can I suck your dick please,he took me to places and I would be told to suck a man's cock in front of others which I enjoyed alot. My father caught me sucking our elderly neighbours cock and to punish me he bent me over the bonnet of his car and smacked my bum with his belt before taking me to church to speak with a priest. Once alone with the priest he told me my father had told him what I had done and what did I have to say,I said I will suck your cock father if you want me to,the priest responded by sticking his cock in my mouth ,which I gladly sucked until he bent me over a desk and shoved his cock up my arse and fucked me hard. I was caught by my grandma wanking her dogs cock and she told my grandfather who took me to the shed and with one of his friends and I was made to suck both their cocks. That turned into my grandfather selling me to men that either I sucked cock or was fucked. This happened every weekend for about 6 months. At 18 I placed an add in a magazine called swinger and I would meet men in public toilets to suck cock. I now cruise gay spots,naked and like being watched as I suck cocks,I now also let others watch me wank n suck dogs cocks at people's places that ask me to do it.

By #667453 at 08,Jun,22 21:22
No.

By #435701 at 19,Jul,17 16:23
Sex and what is acceptable is ENTIRELY a National thing! It has nothing to do with Nature anymore. If it did, everyone would do whatever they wished! If you are raised in the Middle East...you have some SERIOUS sexual limitations!!; for which you could even be executed! Raised in 'Amuricah' lots less...but for a man even today admitting to having EVER had the SLIGHTEST inclination to break the heterosexual rule and therefore his 'manhood'...it's still pretty much taboo...If you're in California it's much more pliable than if you're in that M state with all them letters...I's n P's n stuff lak that thar...So, to all you guys saying you're NOT gay or bi but just looking @ big dicks on this site , I say you're just not being truthful with yourselves.
By #460385 at 07,Aug,17 16:14
So a guy living in California is much more likely to admit to his wife, family, or friends that he is Bi, or has had Bisexual experiences than a guy living in Mississippi. I ain't buying it.
By #469863 at 07,Aug,17 19:56
Me either!!!!! Are you from Mississippi cause I am!!!
By #435701 at 14,Aug,17 17:24
That was just an example. You're missing the BIGGER picture. About Societies on Planet Earth and how different they all are. Particularly when it comes to SEX!...Apologies for the generalization about southern states...
By #469863 at 04,Oct,18 18:32
And I wasn't responded to you either 🙄

By #568769 at 04,Oct,18 17:32
Being sexually 'bi' is natural. For ALL humans. It's just that society, religion (the BIGGEST bugaboo of ALL) and what country you happen to live in, have driven 'normalcy' out of sex. The 'powers that be' are all blind dolts and want everyone else to live as they see fit. So I ask YOU...If a person lives on a tiny blue orb, lost in the vastness of the Universe (you do) does it REALLY matter what you do with your genitals? Will your sex life have ANY effect on the greater meaning of life on Earth? ...ONLY as far as the population and STD's. At least what we are discussing here will NOT have an effect on over population.

By Samcro619 at 07,Aug,17 10:19 other posts of Samcro619 
I read an article years ago that said that "Most" men have bisexual urges. The problem is that it hard to know whotold the truth in the study and who lied.
By #485312 at 07,Aug,17 13:28
if it was an internet poll, most of then lied lol, or 'enhanced' the truth somewhat.. then theres the age old problem of how bi are you? a little, l lot, or consider yourself straight but like men to suck your cock bi.. *lix*

By #554098 at 02,Oct,18 04:55
Do you need some 'study' or research to tell you that you are NORMAL, being on a site called 'Show Your Dick?"
If you are here, and posting, it implies that you have some moments, maybe, here and there, liking seeing a penis, or pictures here.
It's TOTALLY normal, and a lot of guys here, are 'mostly straight' in that they are married, or love women. But sometimes, maybe, isn't it OK to like looking at others, like you, liking your own penis, and liking seeing others?

By #562152 at 02,Oct,18 16:13
i think most people over analyse their sexual preferences. Any and all situations is ok as long as it's legal. No one has the right to say what's normal

By luv2cunnle at 02,Oct,18 14:45 other posts of luv2cunnle 
I have long wanted to suck a cock. I am married straight identfying man who loves pussy, but am very bi-curious at the same time.

By onthelose at 02,Oct,18 05:18 other posts of onthelose 
For homo erectus sex is just that sex. Only society or religion governs what is good or bad. The male of the species is designed to procreate the species. Only recent outside forces have tried to change that. Not saying you are wrong when you say what's the purpose of two same sex humans having sex if it doesn't lead to procreation.

By #555742 at 29,Sep,18 01:01
Id say in general to some level yes. I think a big factor is society, religion and the stigma behind it. Most men who are curious can't share that info with people they know but usually on sites like this they can share.
In todays society even if you admited your curiosity youd be labeled names if youre a male where as if you were female it would be considered hot and sexy.
It is a shame because theres nothing wrong with being curious and open minded and trying things without the fear of consequence.
Thanks to websites like this some of us who are curious and wonder can share fantasies and I have ran into a lot of people who are curious but affected by the stigma surrounding the topic by the outside world.
By onthelose at 02,Oct,18 05:03 other posts of onthelose 
Nicely put the stigma rules all.

By #463848 at 01,Oct,18 08:08
Since the advent of the Internet and the many areas of private sexual activity being presented; I think that it is much more likely that any man could find it exciting to imagine the pleasure of playing with another penis and having another male playing with his.

That quite often will be a situation that a married man will contemplate, especially as he gets older.

By #522126 at 20,Aug,17 09:49
I suppose so,I have sucked cock and swallowed spunk and enjoyed it,I have also had my arse fucked and enjoyed that as well but do not like the thought of a "relationship" with a guy.The thought of kissing a guy does not appeal to me at all.
By smcock at 28,Sep,18 05:02 other posts of smcock 
I totally agree with you 100%

By spermkiss at 17,Aug,17 15:55 other posts of spermkiss 
First, to answer your question if all men are bicurious. No. There are some men (not many, but some) who are so absolutely and totally heterosexual that they could never, ever have any kind of sex with another man under any circumstances. The converse of this is that there are some men who are so absolutely and totally homosexual that they could never, ever have any kind of sex with a woman under any circumstances. There aren't very many men in either of these categories.

The vast majority of men would be open to some kind of sexual contact with another man if it were the right man and if circumstances were right and if the stars were properly aligned. These men may not be aware of this (though some are), and things may never fall in place for sexual activity to occur in many (perhaps most) men's lifetimes, but man-on-man sex between ostensibly heterosexual men does occur more often than most people realize.

Now, to address your point about more men than women checking out your crotch. Yes, of course this happens. The truth is that man, ALL men, straight, bisexual and gay, like to look at other men's dicks. Looking at other men's dicks is a guy thing, not a gay or bisexual thing. The popularity of this site proves that. And as you have observed, most women don't notice.

Perhaps you've heard that old rhetorical question: Do women dress to impress men or to impress other women? That's easy, most men don't notice what women are wearing, but other women do. The converse of this is when men put on snug pants that show a nice bulge in the crotch, they may think they are doing this to impress women, but the truth is that most women don't notice. But other men do. Checking out other guys crotches is a guy thing that all men do. They may do it discretely, but they do it.
By #554098 at 27,Sep,18 04:55
I think you make a lot of good points!! People have their own preferences, and some are repressed, and denied, due to culture, social norms or religion.
I don't think that there is anything wrong with feeling something, even something new, unexplained, and just surprising! I feel like I am heterosexual, but sometimes, in the showers in the gym, or online, I get really excited by seeing, or imagines online, of penises, not hard, always, but sometimes. I really don't have any desire to be with a man, sexually, but having a 'Classical Education' and seeing some of the Greek art, the Frescos, of men loving men, I wonder, if there is something to that, maybe I am missing? Would I try it, sometime, just to see? Probably, and it doesn't make me anything but what/who I am! Some people know that they LOVE, ADORE, the same gender, and they should have that freedom! Others, maybe we wonder, and maybe, with the right person, trying something, just to see how it feels?
By spermkiss at 27,Sep,18 19:52 other posts of spermkiss 
You might want to pull up my Forum topic "Things Every Man Should Do at Least Once" from December 19, 2012 and read what I have to say and what other members have to say. [An easy way to do this is to click on the "other posts" on the same line as my name.]

As for having a go at man-on-man sex, go for it. You'll be glad you did.

By Ravioli_Max at 27,Sep,18 08:34 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
No.

By #540402 at 25,Aug,17 02:08
I've been curious and attracted to the thought of playing with another sexy penis since my early teens. However, I've never acted on them and only been with girls. Only the thought of fondling and sucking a hot throbbing cock is appealing. I'd love to have a guy cum in my mouth and taste him but am afraid of STD's. Also, I've noticed when masturbating while thinking of men the drive to be with a guy leaves right after an orgasm. I could never kiss or be in a relationship with another guy.

By TinyLittleGuy at 24,Aug,17 03:04 other posts of TinyLittleGuy 
I agree , I think both men and women are bi-curious. I think as you get older , you realize or think is their something more to your sex life. I am straight and in my 60's and horns as ever and I am bi -cautious what would another cock feel like in my hand . Never been with another male. Curious to feel what a large cock would feel like since I am on the smaller size. Also, curious about sucking a cock . . Don't want to be fucked , but holding and sucking seem interesting too NEC.

By #537175 at 20,Aug,17 12:23
I think many are , I'm a gay guy and have had a few sessions with straight guys who want to experiment
By #435701 at 23,Aug,17 17:22
That second censored word is i l l e g a l...WTF has 'Amuricah' cum to??? So much for free speech...
--------------------------------------- added after 81 seconds

this did not even post in the right place....not meant for you Scottbill69. Just my following post

By #435701 at 23,Aug,17 17:19
Not only are all men bisexual All women are, too! In fact...ALL humans are naturally bi sexual...It's just that societies and religions **** them to cover up their natural feelings... Life on Planet Earth is perpetually clouded by what OTHER people think reality SHOULD be. Governments in particular constantly making laws against most things sexual...Do you know lots of States STILL have laws on their books making sodomy/fellatio ****??...Einstein once said; "Reality is an illusion. Albeit a persistent one". Or something similar...and he be the MAN...
--------------------------------------- added after 59 seconds

Crap...I don't REMEMBER what that censored word is!!!!

By fatcock66 at 17,Aug,17 14:38 other posts of fatcock66 
think of it from the female perspective. "all men are pigs and all they think about is sex". Cock and brain in men are sort of connected in a brain stem manner. Any sex is good. I guess that's why some would fuck a goat if horny enough.
By spermkiss at 17,Aug,17 15:20 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, you got that right. A man's brain is hardwired to his cock and when he's horny he'll fuck anything that moves. Or even if it doesn't as long as it's still warm.
By fatcock66 at 17,Aug,17 17:09 other posts of fatcock66 
ha ha... always love your perspective on things. I get a giggle from wife... she says, just go ahead and I'll just lay here (she's either too tired or not interested at the moment), and I tell her OK, you know I come from a long line of cadaver fuckers
By #536760 at 17,Aug,17 20:52
Lol

By spermkiss at 18,Aug,17 21:49 other posts of spermkiss 
'Reminds me of a bit from a Woody Allen routine in which he talks about his wife watching television while they had sex, even changing channels with the remote.

By #463848 at 20,Jul,17 09:33
If you did it as a boy, it often resurfaces later
By #476377 at 11,Aug,17 17:36
Yep, can confirm that...

By Nevermore at 16,Aug,17 21:24 other posts of Nevermore 
This happened to me too.

By #516354 at 16,Aug,17 02:27
I read somewhere that we are all born gay,men and women,and that it depends on your upbringing,surroundings and other things as to whether you turn out gay or heterosexual.
Being bi-curious does not make you bi or gay just that you wonder what it would be like to have sex with someone who is the same sex as you.And I imagine that everyone,men and women, have at some point in their lives wondered what it would be like.So I reckon we are all bi-curious.

By leopoldij at 11,Aug,17 17:45 other posts of leopoldij 
No. Some men are just curious. Curious to look.

By #534172 at 10,Aug,17 10:53
Nah - I'm an exhibitionist not bi. Never have doneanything to a cock except my own, never fantasise about it either. I love my own cock, so I show it off because it excites me for other people to see my cock stiff and excited. If I visit, I go through who visited your profile, comments on your pics, the forum, and then SYC - though there are only a few pics there that turn me on. If I spend points here it's either this photo is hot on SYC, or sticking a pic of my cock up on the banner. I guess most of the guys here are bi, but not me, and really, who cares? We are what we are, and apart from really extreme and insane people what does it matter?

By cardinal at 20,Jul,17 05:49 other posts of cardinal 
it's gay if dudes think of other dudes perverted most men do but I can't see a straight dude like looking at other men's dicks that's bi or bi curious because men do think of sex alot when they don't get none they think more feminine just it may make them grossed out rather then enjoying it.

By JustWill at 19,Jul,17 14:44 other posts of JustWill 
Yes.
All men are bi-curious.
Every single one.
They also all like sports and cars and drinking beer until they pass out.
By Andthisisme at 19,Jul,17 14:57 other posts of Andthisisme 
I am surprised that you didn't mention sports. Maybe we need your definition of bi-curious because I can't agree with you.
By JustWill at 19,Jul,17 16:15 other posts of JustWill 
I DID mention sports. It's right there where I say "...all like sports...".
For the record, my definition of bi-curious would be: wondering what it would be like to experience a sexual encounter with someone of the same gender as yourself. Pretty much the textbook definition of bi-curious.
Also for the record, if you DO have such an encounter, unless you weren't paying attention while it was going on, you are no longer bi-curious. If you go back for seconds, you are bi.
By Andthisisme at 19,Jul,17 20:12 other posts of Andthisisme 
Sorry, my mistake, I read 'sports cars' rather than what you actually wrote 'sports and cars'.
Your definitions appear sound to me.

By Andthisisme at 19,Jul,17 14:34 other posts of Andthisisme 
I really don't think that they are.

There is sometimes a risk that people can take the view point that just because a man is interested to see other dicks, on a site like this, that they must have a 'bi' tendency. I really do not believe that is true.

We guys may like to check out dicks but that is just curiosity nothing more.

By #6568 at 19,Jul,17 07:52
Not ALL men, no. This keeps coming up here,..the veiled implication that, actually, all men have at least a bi inclination but that they choose to mostly leave it dormant until they are seduced by another man......

personally, I have never seen a man I was in the least part sexually attracted to, and I never even considered it or thought about it until coming to this site when I was already in 'advanced middle age'.

Put another way, I like most men, am quite interested in the male organ and enjoy viewing handsome specimens on this site......But, am yet to be actually 'turned on' by one! Compare this to looking at the SYC side of this site where it's still possible for me to get quite excited after looking for a few minutes!

The American sexologist Kinsey was largely responsible for the idea that sexuality is on a sort of 'sliding scale' from straight to gay and that 'all' men thus have a variable setting which is 'part gay', or 'part straight' depending on where one is on the sscale...... Personally, I have, like many straight men, always been at 'zero' on the straight side!

Adult Discussion Forum