Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Receiving bj's

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #327003 at 02,Apr,14 05:10
So i can accept that I'm a bi male but I'm not sure since i don't like guys. Im not attracted to them at all and don't see a relationship coming out of any guy but i like to get sucked off idc if its a guy. Anyone feel the same way??

Similar topics: 1.ORAL..giving or receiving?   2.Which do you like better?   3.Vers / versatile: do you prefer pitching or catching?   4.anyone gay that doesn't do or like anal.?   5.Rimming  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 02,Apr,14 14:58 other posts of spermkiss 
What an interesting question.

First to address your orientation, if you are not attracted to men and if you cannot envision being in a relationship with a man, I would not call you bisexual. However if you choose to call yourself that, that's your right. (It's interesting that you call yourself straight on your page.)

Now, about accepting blow jobs from men, well, a lot of straight men do. Let's face it, men have their needs. One of those needs is to get his nut off with some regularity. If a man does not have a regular female partner, what's he gonna do? One solution is to jack off. 'Nothing wrong with that. Another is to get a blow job from another man.

It is often said that we gay men give the best blow jobs. Why? Two reasons. One is that we have dicks ourselves and we know what feels good. Another is that we really like sucking cock. We like it a LOT. We put our heart and soul into giving a man a top notch blow job.
By #452213 at 02,Apr,14 16:33
So, totally correct. erect has no conscious
By spermkiss at 02,Apr,14 17:03 other posts of spermkiss 
So, all you horny straight men out there, do yourself a favor and let a gay cocksucker suck you off. You'll be doing a favor for the cocksucker as well because we really like sucking guys off. It's totally a win/win situation.
By Gntlmn at 03,Apr,14 18:43 other posts of Gntlmn 
I's SOOOO love to receive a blow job!

By #316255 at 03,Apr,14 17:36
So, with that in mind, the people best suited to eating pussy are lesbians?
By spermkiss at 03,Apr,14 19:16 other posts of spermkiss 
'Sounds reasonable to me, though I ain't a woman or a lesbian or even very much of a pussy eater, but I've done it. (My husband once said that if he had known beforehand that I had eaten pussy he never would have kissed me.)

By #202392 at 03,Apr,14 03:38
i am not sexually attracted to men at all but would gets sucked by a guy

By northernlad at 02,Apr,14 21:02 other posts of northernlad 
If only straight guys would loosen up, as spermkiss said, win-win... And also damn sexy.

By #187007 at 02,Apr,14 05:38
a suck,is a suck...enjoy it..

Adult Discussion Forum