Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

anyone gay that doesn't do or like anal.?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #62682 at 06,Dec,15 01:24
Just wondering how many here that are bi or gay that like sex without giving or receiving anal. I **** the idea of receiving or giving anal but love the idea of oral and hand play.
Love to put flavoured lube on a good solid cock and slowly lick and tease and give good head and love having the same done to myself. Or a good 69 oral, and slippery slow hand jobs whilst fondling a shaven set of balls.
Just don't want any anal though. Are there many the same out there. :-(

Similar topics: 1.Gay marriage vs straight marriage   2.protection for anal   3.Anal Play   4.Gay guys who don't like anal?   5.Serious inquiry into anal  

New Comment

Comments:
By #667453 at 07,Jun,22 13:24
Just stroking a cute guy's cock is good enough for me

By #583980 at 30,Mar,19 19:32
Yepp, I met some.

By #583907 at 27,Mar,19 18:44
I've been fucked once, by a nice sized cock, and loved it. Would like to try it again, if the right guy came along.

By kebmo at 07,Feb,19 22:57 other posts of kebmo 
I have never had anal sex in my life, male or female. The thought of it just grosses me out. I've been asked dozens of times but the answer remains a solid no. When I post on Craigslist or Doublelist I always put "no anal" in my posting.

By yellowman at 06,Feb,19 16:02 other posts of yellowman 
I'm gay and I don't do anal (I have in the past). I prefer masturbating.

By #568713 at 04,Feb,19 20:21
I've tried it once, the guy barely dip his head in and pulled it out with a little brown, even though I've cleaned myself still managed to mess things up, it was so embarrassing I don't want to try it ever again... Unless someone is brave enough to teach me how to do it the right way. I do play with my asshole a lot, and it's like 50/50 chance to have a clean play...

By mrseveninches at 02,Feb,19 14:36 other posts of mrseveninches 
Do not like fucking or getting fucked. I love getting a handjob

By #545468 at 02,Feb,19 05:42
I am gay and I love having sex with men. Last time I looked, sex can be a wide range of activities. Yes fucking is awesome but by the time I get to the end of the list of things to do with a guy's cock, I will be very old (and very happy)

By #475677 at 10,Dec,15 18:07
interesting conversation. I have some gay friends who don't do anal sex. everybody's own decision.

By spermkiss at 10,Dec,15 17:21 other posts of spermkiss 
Here I am. 'Haven't done anal for more than twenty years. For what it's worth, I remember reading somewhere sometime (I don't remember where or when) that roughly a third of gay men do not do anal. I have no way of knowing how accurate this might be.

But the emphasis these days with gay sex is that it is anal intercourse and everything else is just foreplay. You might want to pull up my Forum post "The Evolution of Gay Sex".

Adult Discussion Forum