Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

A message to Homophobes from an average gay guy:

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 08,Jul,14 15:54
Dude, just because you have a dick, that does not mean that we all want to touch it.
Seriously, one of the major drawbacks to your dick is that YOU are attached to it.
You are not as appealing as you think.
Get over yourself.

Similar topics: 1.small? medium? large? average?   2.So many big cocks   3.I'm I average on penis size?   4.I think i have a small/average Cock   5.Men: Where are you in this size scale?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #510909 at 18,Jun,16 06:16
Thropknocker.
By bella! at 18,Jun,16 10:32 other posts of bella! 
What is a "thropknocker"?
By #510909 at 03,Jul,16 06:16
Lol, its a made up word between me and a mate x

By #455846 at 08,Jul,14 22:52
if you think about it in this sense...there can maybe only be one thing worse than a "homophobe" and thats a virgin ?
By #303133 at 09,Jul,14 00:47
Why?
By #455846 at 09,Jul,14 11:59
its just an opinion... please don't be sooo angry.. i have nothing against 'virgins' (we were all one once upon a time). or homophobes , for that matter. i m very sorry if i upset you.
By #303133 at 09,Jul,14 12:55
I wasn't angry. Not sure how a simple "why?" could have led you to that conclusion. I just wanted you to explain why a virgin is worse than a homophobe.
By #455846 at 10,Jul,14 10:02
ok in questioning "why" -normally on a forum the word on its own says what it spells, from experience even with social sites like f**k book etc. the word is tpyed sort of in a hurry. if you take the time to use capitals and question marks (punctuation) it shows intenet from my perspective apart from being the norm in more formal letter or even email writng...

Your intent for example in this case was possibly to show anger or that you were upset, by my statement. I mena you were defiantely un sure about it

a virgin and a homophobe CAN bee the same person obviously but a homophobe doesnt have to be a virgin amd a virgin i dont think has to neccesarilly have to be a homophobe I think i'm more of a homophobe and i m glad i am not a 'homophobic virgin' or maybe i am in some ways who knows but i m not really homophobic it depends on if your judegement is more sensitive to these sort of people probably i know i have had sexual relationships so that means i m not a virgin so to speak. But thats all i can be sure of. like a homosexual can make a homophobic comment also for example.

If somebody makes a homophobic comment on a photo of homo sexuals it that a homo photoic comment now I AM confused
By **FlyingCum** at 10,Jul,14 14:07 other posts of **FlyingCum** 
I was confused by your first statement as well. I think I'm even more confused now my reading this last post.

I don't see how using punctuation shows you are angry. I can't speak for JustWill but since I use my iPad a lot for this site it starts every sentence with a capital first automatically. And if you read other posts from JustWill you will notice he uses punctuation all the time.
By #455846 at 10,Jul,14 14:57
ok, i havent read many of his statements maybe thats why and i just use a key board and pc.

its more about the "intent" i noted, i guess. normally all capitals means 'shouting' also

i wont say any more if im just causing confusion...its not really what i meant to do.

By #303133 at 10,Jul,14 16:05
Thanks for noticing, K315. I am, in fact, a huge fan of punctuation.
I also agree with you on the fact that I still have no idea why a virgin is worse than a homophobe.
By #455846 at 10,Jul,14 19:03
ok i understand i have read all comments and i am begginning to understand..i had a few questions but i have deleted them. i think i should ignor this post?

By #467242 at 18,Jul,14 16:50
My head just exploded.
By #450957 at 19,Jul,14 22:59
Lol! Mine too! And I can't stop laughing! Thanks guys

By #455846 at 20,Jul,14 07:49
which head

By #488209 at 18,Jun,16 04:57
Wat are u serious? Pipe down u fucking penis
By #455846 at 24,Jun,16 11:50
well pipe up or down your penis depends if its erect or flacid , surely ?

By #455846 at 24,Jun,16 11:10
what does this mean? "does not mean we all want to touch it" ...is that a very minority opinion (experience tells me it is)? And the rest do? OR do the rest just want to suck it?...no strings attached "major drawbacks..... " does that mean that those that aren't 'forward' and openly showing appreciation for penis , prefer dildos . If you're not gay,is one a"Homophobe"? Oh well. What will be will be.
By JustWill at 24,Jun,16 11:32 other posts of JustWill 
Yes.
That's EXACTLY what it means.
By #455846 at 24,Jun,16 11:37
"YES" ?? EXACTLY WHAT WHAT MEANS

lol

IS it that a very small minority of gay men dont like to touch penises ?

By #464196 at 19,Jul,14 22:45
Most guys in general have pretty low standards weather they gay or straight, and let's be honest most gay guys will hook up (pretty much) anything with a cock.
By #455846 at 19,Jul,14 23:07
and thats just you being honest. i can certainly relate to that

i was in the company of a gay lad who was all open and had taken a liking to me and seemed to think nothing of touching my bulge ha ha...not sure what my gf who was sitting next to me thought and quite honestly i dont care. I wasnt in any kind of mood and nothing was going to come of it...no pun intended
By spermkiss at 21,Jul,14 14:24 other posts of spermkiss 
And I bet you really enjoyed that, didn't you? To have a gay guy grope you in front of your girlfriend is a straight man's dream. Later in the evening I bet she fucked and sucked like a wild woman.
By #455846 at 21,Jul,14 23:48
well actually befor said event i hadnt known he was gay and niether had i taken much of a liking to the man...it WAS my first night meeting the guy at somebody elses party and that is how the story went. and he had already come across as arogant and a bit self centred -

as for the night with my girl - well yes, we went home with her friend and we all crashed at hers and later during the night we woke up to my hard on Hmmm it was good thinking back

By #303133 at 21,Jul,14 14:11
Aside from poor grammar and punctuation, there is so much wrong about this statement that I find it hard to believe that you actually thought it up all on your own.
If you are not careful with posting stuff like this, people will start saying: "Let's be honest; people who call themselves "maverick" are all total homophobic ninny-hammers."
By spermkiss at 21,Jul,14 14:25 other posts of spermkiss 
Right on!

By #464196 at 21,Jul,14 23:19
Lol I actually have known a fair few gay guys and geez dunno who you know but MOST of these guys would stoop a fair way below their own league. I'm just saying what I see, and no offence to anyone here but I've heard some bathhouse / gay beat stories on here and in real life an think wow.

And if you read my post properly I said ALL men generally have low standards, I've fucked some pretty damn average women so I GET it (to a point). Yes I have low standards, and if I was gay I probably would have low standards too.

Can't we all just get along?
By spermkiss at 21,Jul,14 23:29 other posts of spermkiss 
There's an expression for that, it's called thinking with your small head instead of with your big head. When the hormones are raging and you're so horny you can't see straight, just about any man, gay or straight, will lower his standards to get his nut off.
By #436014 at 01,Jun,16 04:21
Here's the thing, guys will lower their standards more, and when they're hooking up with other guys they're hooking up with those who lower their standards more than women do, so it's a doubling-up on the lowering-the-standards thing, which is why gay men have more of a reputation for that sort of thing. cruising public spots for quick anonymous sex? straight guys *would* do that if there were chicks around willing to do that (and feel safe about it), so cruising public parks for quick anonymous sex isn't associated with straight guys. but it is associated with *guys* . . . .
By #510842 at 02,Jun,16 03:08
Personally my standards differ between men and women. My standards for women are much lower than for men. With women, while I'm not one of those fuck anything with a pulse kinda guy, if the woman is skinny, chubby, big boobs, small boobs it really doesn't matter to me. Pretty much as long as they're not obese and not mostly plastic (I detest fake tits) I'd probably say yes. With guys on the other hand I'm very particular. I'm looking for the pretty boys. Slim, smooth and cute. I like a runners build, low body fat but not really muscular. Long and lean with not a lot of body hair. I don't know why my standards differ between the sexes so much but they do.

By #455846 at 24,Jun,16 11:31
profile gone ...i wonder if he "thought it up all on", his own to leave. With all the poor grammer and punctuation

By cardinal at 21,Jun,16 13:51 other posts of cardinal 
Most homophobes probably just get annoyed when gay deeds start getting all perversed flirting asking too trade nudes and giving details of what they would like to do to you..mean just wrong if a mans not attracted to another man a comments a comment no matter from what gender shouldn't post private pix if not expecting too draw attention cause there are some ass holes too who hates gays posting there junk acting like only women will check there page out getting nasty to any gay might leave a comment.

By _avg_ at 09,Jul,14 02:10 other posts of _avg_ 
Serious question: is there really any significant degree of homophobia on this site? I mean, aside from all the 'straight' men who love to suck cocks and can't admit that makes them at least a bit bi, or the occasional passing troll..??

I've been around here quite some time and while I admit I don't socialize a whole lot, homophobia has never appeared to be an issue....
By routemaster at 09,Jul,14 05:57 other posts of routemaster 
While there may not be too much homophobia on this site, alas it still exists in the outside world. I think JustWill is speaking in general terms unless I'm mistaken and he's quite right to make his point. Some male homophobes think that because we're gay we want to get our hands on every bulge and every bum that walks past, totally ignorant of the fact, as skot says, that like our hetero cousins, WE have standards too. But before I ramble on too long, I would like to say that not all hetero men are like that, I've become great friends on here with a straight guy - I won't mention his name without his consent - and I am only too happy to be friends with him and respect him for being such a forward thinking guy. I have also made friends with a few ladies on SYC too. OK, lecture over, I'll shut up now, love and peace to you all, regardless of gender, sexuality and race

By #455846 at 10,Jul,14 20:37
thats what i didnt get, as you say in your first line (routemaster). I mean I would have thought if a person came across as homophobic, they would have to make some sort of homophobic statement in wich case I would have thought they could be reported and action was taken against them like banning them for example or taking away their points. I thought maybe the question needed to be asked if some people fully understand what homophobia is about or what homosexuallity is about (i dont think i understand homosexuality fully, or maybe I do) OR at least the difference between them for one. I should think most people do, myself not excluded.

By #488209 at 18,Jun,16 05:26
No I agree but fuck me I ad lads askin me if I sure I'm straight n suck their dick like a closest cock muncher! Wats the difference gay this gay that gay flags gay pride gay village its all ya talk about I'm fuckin straight btw 100% defo straight don't like boys just women like football ain't gay me its important u all know I'm hetro n proud guna wear a H.A.P t-shirt to a non gay bar just go round shouting hi 🙋 I'm hetro this is my flag cos i wana show wat i am u don't except me i don't fit in do i need sympathy! He dint beat me up cus i pulled his boyfriends hair officer its cus I'm hetro its who i am! U all judge me cus of my sexuality! all bollox its insignificant!
By JustWill at 18,Jun,16 15:09 other posts of JustWill 
Are you saying that gay guys don't like football?
By #489701 at 19,Jun,16 00:45
Who knows? I'm still trying to figure out what language that is written in.

By #472386 at 18,Jun,16 05:50
I havn't encountered any real nastiness on SYD.
I'm straight but don't mind in the least the approaches or comments from gay members. I'm on here just to show my cock off and they're more than welcome to enjoy it. Peace!
By bella! at 18,Jun,16 10:34 other posts of bella! 
Isn't that the truth, a compliment is just a compliment.....

By spermkiss at 21,Jul,14 19:15 other posts of spermkiss 
Very well said. When someone calls me a cocksucker in a disparagingly or insulting way, my favorite reply is that yes I am, and I'm very good at it. But you'll never find out.

By #136427 at 12,Jul,14 03:40
I find it flattering if anyone likes my pics enough to comment.

By skot at 09,Jul,14 05:42 other posts of skot 
Quite right. It's also insulting to assume we don't have standards.
By routemaster at 09,Jul,14 05:51 other posts of routemaster 
Well said, mate, in a few but very succinct words

Adult Discussion Forum