Recent Posts of member **FlyingCum**

Topics:

State of Origin 31,May,16 21:51
National Masturbation Month 02,May,14 22:50
March 14th 13,Feb,14 05:58

By **FlyingCum** at 22,Apr,24 11:43
I am one that hasn’t responded to his private message asking for proof so that has automatically put me on his ‘fake’ list. That’s fine.

By **FlyingCum** at 07,Oct,23 00:27
There was, by King Missile

By **FlyingCum** at 26,Dec,22 20:59
Dierks Bentley - Drunk On A Plane

I took two weeks vacation for the honeymoon
A couple tickets all inclusive down in Cancun
I couldn't get my money back so I'm in seat 7A
I'm getting drunk on a plane

I bet the fella on the aisle thought I was crazy
'Cause I taped your picture to the seatback right beside me
Now I've got empty mini bottles fillin' both our trays
Hmm, I'm getting drunk on a plane

Buyin' drinks for everybody
But the pilot, it's a party
Got this 737 rocking like a G6
Stewardess is somethin' sexy
Leanin' pourin' Coke and whiskey
Told her about my condition
Got a little mile-high flight attention
It's Mardi Gras up in the clouds
I'm up so high, may never come down
I'll try anything to drown out the pain
They all know why I'm getting drunk on a plane

We had this date marked on the calendar forever
We'd take that new wed limo airport ride together
I feel like a plastic groom alone there at the top of the cake
So hey, I'm getting drunk on a plane

On my way home I'll bump this seat right up to first class
So I can drink that cheap champagne out of a real glass
And when we land I'll call her up and tell her kiss my ass
'Cause hey, I'm drunk on a plane

I'm getting drunk on a plane
I might be passed out
In the baggage claim, hmm
But right now
I'm drunk on a plane

only registered users can see external links

By **FlyingCum** at 22,Dec,17 08:31
Merry Christmas to all

By **FlyingCum** at 19,Nov,17 02:46
Yes that one is a good card trick. I got shown one years ago where you get another person to choose a card and then you put it back in the deck. Then with counting out a few cards you can pull up their card. I can amaze a few people with that one. Haha

By **FlyingCum** at 18,Nov,17 09:48
The 5 cards remaining match none of the first 6.

By **FlyingCum** at 17,Aug,17 02:29
This member was Nerdygirl, remember him/her? And before that was slutlikeme. His other male page seems to be alwayswarnedme0

By **FlyingCum** at 14,Jun,17 22:21
I think you also have to log in through showyourdick/cunt to see the categories. I normally log in through showitoff and can't get there. I could be wrong though.

By **FlyingCum** at 14,Jun,17 13:05
Well when someone throws shit at someone and then steps back and tells a different story and acts innocent, it tends to piss people off.

By **FlyingCum** at 13,Jun,17 09:32
Was your comment on a pic or on his 'wall' ? I only ask because I thought when you deleted wall posts it didn't cost them 5 points anymore. Or has this changed again?

By **FlyingCum** at 08,Jun,17 04:53
Member cox4you, has always been a supportive friend to me. I look forward to seeing him online and seeing his new sexy pics. He is one important member to me and makes this site worth it.

/member.php?w=509246

By **FlyingCum** at 08,Jun,17 04:29
Oh wow. That's a shock! I always enjoyed our chats. He was a good guy.

By **FlyingCum** at 01,May,17 02:43
People will say anything once they know they've been caught out and I'm not buying what they are saying anymore.

By **FlyingCum** at 01,May,17 02:03
Yes I did that a while ago too. Then get told I am fake because I hide so much on my page.

By **FlyingCum** at 01,May,17 01:10
You can read the forum without having to sign in. So that way you can see all forum topics and comments.

By **FlyingCum** at 24,Apr,17 01:48
Thanks Bella!

By **FlyingCum** at 16,Mar,17 21:39
I have examined pic well. Too well. You can't take a pic like that and remove your hand. Your hand is where you've joined your two pics.

I having nothing against people using photoshopped pics here, I have some on my own page. However I'm not telling everyone it's real and not modified.

By **FlyingCum** at 16,Mar,17 21:31
Try logging in on showyourcunt.org and upload your pics there and chang the category. I think if you change pics that are more then 2 days old you'll lose 5 points.

By **FlyingCum** at 16,Mar,17 11:52
Even reputable newspapers get it wrong sometimes... that's been proven on here already.

By **FlyingCum** at 16,Mar,17 01:46
That video does not prove anything to me. He won't take his bandages off. The scans show a penis with an extra long foreskin that he modified himself.

By **FlyingCum** at 15,Mar,17 13:10
No. I would not fuck a cock this big if it was real.

By **FlyingCum** at 15,Mar,17 12:08
This one is definitely real right? It totally matches with the ruler one next to it that stays in consecutive inches one side but repeats centremeters on the other side. The ruler must be wrong for sure!

[deleted image]

By **FlyingCum** at 09,Mar,17 03:58
It's almost that time of year again!!

By **FlyingCum** at 28,Feb,17 12:31
You can make Vanilla Essence a similar way with the vodka almost. Split the vanilla beans and put into the vodka bottle. Store in a dark cupboard, give bottle a little shake every now and again and once it darkens and loses the vodka smell it's ready to use in cooking. Or poured over ice.

By **FlyingCum** at 13,Feb,17 22:59
Being able to change your username is a new feature. It was not on offer when these members were talking in 2011.

By **FlyingCum** at 12,Feb,17 10:52
Not sure how to explain it. But there's a few different 'news' outlets that only share this fake news crap. The Betoota Advacote often gets quoted in other articles and it all looks correct but the information is very misleading.

By **FlyingCum** at 11,Feb,17 00:40
Since I can't post in the original thread, this forum topic - /forum/thread.php?id=25751#3 - is BULLSHIT. It's not a real news article. It's a hoax one. This has not happened. Not everything you read on the internet is true...
--------------------------------------- added after 13 hours

Linking stating said stories about Koalas in brothel are false.

Another fake story with the same pictures. The photos are taken from different incidents and one being from a car accident where the Koala is being treated. This 'story' is from 2015 when it all first started getting circulated. It all looks like a real news article but is all false information. Just like only registered users can see external links a whole website of mostly false stories.

By **FlyingCum** at 05,Feb,17 00:12
I really don't know what he tells her

By **FlyingCum** at 05,Feb,17 00:08
Yes someone might have to screenshot my reply for her or she may have to unblock me to read it. But as along when she visits my page invisible again to check out the other photos of mine her boyfriend has commented on she doesn't add me as a friend again I'll be ok.

I did see that drama as well. It's all good and well to take photos and fuck where you like. However when you start sharing them online and they aren't to everyone's taste you have to accept that as well without being rude. Once someone has to resort to nasty name calling they've already lost the argument and lost respect.

By **FlyingCum** at 04,Feb,17 19:05
LOL @ *lix* WTF do you expect? Is this not a sexual site? Have you not said in the forum that people should be talking more sex related stuff? If you didn't like my sexual related comment on your boyfriends page and want to call me fake for it then you really need to keep him on a shorter leash and let him know who he can and can't talk to before he makes contact with them. My comment on his page was a direct reply to the comment "nice tight looking pussy" he made on one of my photos.

Not all, but a few of the women who your boyfriend has had contact with here you've tried creating trouble and stirring shit up about them. I can see a pattern forming here...

Take a step back and look at this behaviour. If you knew how to make an honest argument you will see why I have called your BEHAVIOUR fake, not you yourself fake as you've lead people to believe I've said. So next time you write a blog about me make sure you give your audience the full story, not a story of half truths.

By **FlyingCum** at 24,Dec,16 13:39

By **FlyingCum** at 14,Dec,16 21:59

By **FlyingCum** at 14,Dec,16 10:43
** When people share memes that reflect on themselves as well.

** When members have to unblock you to visit your page or read your comments then blacklist you again.

** When members stalk your page, accidently add you as a friend and have to delete just as quick.

......Here's your sign

By **FlyingCum** at 07,Dec,16 11:50
I feel the same way.

By **FlyingCum** at 07,Dec,16 02:15
I know Drongo, is a slang word used here to refer to someone as an idiot basically. It's also a bird.

By **FlyingCum** at 13,Nov,16 21:32
This guy is back again. Sending the same messages /member.php?w=498459

By **FlyingCum** at 12,Nov,16 21:44

By **FlyingCum** at 11,Nov,16 13:02

By **FlyingCum** at 19,Oct,16 03:31
Yes!

By **FlyingCum** at 27,Jul,16 23:11
Yes I've noticed this to recently and don't like it. I have people that have blacklisted me for whatever reason yet they regularly visit my page still. If they don't want me talking to them anymore they shouldn't be able to view my page either. I'm fine with not being able to view their page. But I'm not going to start blacklisting people just because they blacklisted me.

By **FlyingCum** at 15,Jul,16 23:44

By **FlyingCum** at 10,Jul,16 23:22
Maybe you are choosing extra 'loose' ladies to be with then. I can feel my finger when it's inserted and I have small hands. Everyone has different preferences and opinions when it comes to size. Not every female thinks big cocks are best.

By **FlyingCum** at 02,Jul,16 05:23
I agree with you however when I spoke to admin about this and he explained he would like the option there for when people spam other members with messages begging for votes. I didn't see it like that as I when I get this type of message I ignore them and choose not to vote. But voting negative has more of an affect at showing your displeasure. Those are my words, not admins.

By **FlyingCum** at 29,Jun,16 10:00
Q - What's the difference between oral and anal sex?

A - Oral sex makes your day and Anal sex makes your whole weak

By **FlyingCum** at 11,Jun,16 03:08

By **FlyingCum** at 31,May,16 12:09
Sure, make it a SYD world tour

By **FlyingCum** at 31,May,16 10:23
Thanks for that Bella! And thanks to all my visitors today that showed me some lovin', I've had a great day

By **FlyingCum** at 29,May,16 01:37

By **FlyingCum** at 26,May,16 03:35
This one is a new favourite of mine [deleted image]

By **FlyingCum** at 25,May,16 00:07
I've thought this and buying the extra votes as well. Not every member has the points to buy votes to show support for their friends. The idea of the game is great and it's made me aware of some awesome members and thats what I'm grateful for. But sadly like most games members will find a way to abuse it for attention.