Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Penis size

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #435371 at 19,Aug,14 20:24
What is the fascination with guys and penis size, does size really matter that much? My penis is not that big and I've never had any complaints.

Similar topics: 1.Do you think im BIG,AVERAGE, or SMALL?   2.whats your ideal penis size........and honestly   3.Do you think im BIG,AVERAGE, or SMALL be honest?   4.Ladies: Rate my penis size   5.The New "Normal" Penis Size Has Been Announced After Lengthy Study  

New Comment

Comments:
By #1102 at 03,Dec,21 06:01
i luv smaller cocks, like 4"

By overeight at 03,Dec,21 01:58 other posts of overeight 
Well ladies claim penis size isnt that important to them but I honestly know differently. No I'm not claiming women seek only big or small guys according to their taste but the size either very large or small does matter to them.
Then according to a few lady friends of mine they like around my size on the larger thicker side but not much bigger (majorly). But some ladies I'm just to large for their taste because some ladies just aren't that into larger guys.
As an example I once rented this friend a room and she came home drunk one night and started showing me pictures of her in the nude of her ass( she had a very nice ass) she teased and teased me with her pics and I told her a few times (she was 26 years younger than I am) I told her look you dont really want to get me started so if you show me those pictures anymore I'm going to show you a thing or two.
So being drunk she then pulled her tight ass yoga pants down to flash me in my face and fell back on the couch laughing. So I stood up stripped my pants to the floor and stuck my vovk in her face and stroked it till I got hard and her eyes got huge.
She said oh my freaking god. I did not know your cock was that damn big oh my god no way could I take that entire thing at all. I told her too late hun you woke the dragon time to pay up. She agreed to suck me a bit and stroke me one out but later the next day she thanked me for not just taking her and fucking her like the slut she was veing.
She told me I honestly didnt think you were that big (I know I'm not very very big but her words) she said I have been with a guy about your size before and I couldnt enjoy it because my thing is tiny and I keep continuously cumming with a dick that size and I love it once and awhile but I couldnt dare ve in a relationship with a guy and take that on a regular basis.
So to some ladies it's just your personality and other stuff but for some they arent into big or into small but just a uniform size range or a from too chart they go by.
I will say this though I get waxed and I get massaged on occasion and my waxer once I kept getting half hard and she asked me why I kept getting half hard and soft again.
So I said well I'm sorry I'm just very very horny today for some reason so she said let it go come on let me see it at full staff I've never seen you hard before. She kinda cheered me on until I got fully there and she said dammit boy that's pretty nice there very nice and then she went back to waxing.
Another my masseuse she told me when she saw I was up and down a couple of times she then bent down and whispered it's ok I've seen lots of guys get erections before it's ok if you let it go and if you get hard then your just hard so I let it go and she tried not to let me see but she did lift the sheet and take a look and then about half volume said damn.
Later she told me just out of the blue goodness you got hard the other day and I peeked and damn your pretty nice there you and my husband are in a pretty tight similar sizes. I like them that size I hope it ok that I looked but I had to get a peek.
I told her I dont care hell I wish you wouldnt even cover me at all. She said well I have to at least cover your cock and balls it can be lightly but it has to be covered unless I'm doing an area of muscles very close to it and then I only partially uncover it and put it back once I'm done there.
So two ladies that give me services both said they liked mine so it made an old guy feel good.

By PSerect at 02,Dec,21 16:41 other posts of PSerect 
A lot of the dick size thing is more mental than physical I think. The excitement of taking a large dick in your ass what you are visualizing in your mind. I say that because all of the sensitive nerve endings that make penetration feel so good are around your asshole. You have no nerve endings inside your asshole so other than some pressure maybe of a big dick filling your hole, the stimulation comes from your mind.

By #652988 at 02,Dec,21 14:35
It's not how derp you plow it's how long you stay in the field

By spermkiss at 19,Aug,14 22:04 other posts of spermkiss 
If you're straight and your primary sexual activity is vaginal intercourse, penis size matters very little or even nothing at all. For straight men where penis size matters is the locker room where they can show off their big dicks to other men.

For gay men who like to assume the inserter role in anal intercourse (tops), it can matter a great deal. There are a lot of gay men who assume the receptor role (bottoms) who like the challenge of taking a really large penis. For them, the bigger the better.
By #367009 at 20,Aug,14 03:22
In my experience bottoming for a long one seems like a great idea before the sex. But during it you're wishing you had an average or small one. Big dicks just aren't practical, they're great to look at and blow but way too much. In my experience/opinion at least.
By small_dik at 20,Aug,14 03:55 other posts of small_dik 
I agree. I'm a bi man who is often the bottom because my dick is just too tiny to be a top. I like sucking on a big dick, but I don't fuck them. I like 4-6 inches erect to be fucked in the ass, any bigger and I find it hurts and I don't enjoy it. Some gay guys are no doubt size-queens and prefer huge cocks to fuck them up the ass, and good luck to them. But in my experience not every gay guy is like that. Bottoms like the size that makes them feel good, not bigger the better as spermkiss makes out.

big & Huge dicks hurt.
By spermkiss at 20,Aug,14 05:38 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, I was making a general statement here that did not apply to ALL bottoms. Note that I did say "a lot of gay men who assume the receptor role". For what it's worth, my own preference when bottoming is the same as you two gentlemen: an average size dick.

But one has to look no further than the numerous sites around the internet to see that there are indeed a lot of bottom gay men who pride themselves on the enormous size of their assholes. They take beer cans, wine bottles, hands and forearms all the way up to the elbow, sometimes even beyond. Need I go on?
By small_dik at 20,Aug,14 07:44 other posts of small_dik 
Of course there are always extreme examples, just like women who get fisted etc. I watched a webcam once on Chaterbate of this woman using horse sized dildos. I've also known many gay couples who never even have anal sex, they just like oral, mutual masturbation, and frottage. I think generalisations are dangerous sometimes, but I meant no offence to you. I like looking at big dicks, comparing myself to them, sucking them, and wanking them, but I don't ever let them fuck me. Ouch!!
By spermkiss at 20,Aug,14 15:22 other posts of spermkiss 
Of course you are right on every point. There are indeed many gay couples and single gay men who rarely or never do anal. The data I've seen says that roughly a third of gay men do not do anal. It's been twenty years since I did it myself, either as inserter or receptor. And even when I did it, it was always with a normal size dick, not a monster cock.

For what it's worth, I once fisted a guy because he wanted me to do it to him. I'll say it did satisfy a certain intellectual curiosity I had about what it would be like to put my hand, wrist and more than half of my forearm up a guy's ass, but I didn't find it particularly erotic. He sure did, however, and it pleased me to know I was pleasing him. After I took out my hand and arm and put my dick in his ass I found it very comfortable. One would think he'd be so loose that fucking him would be like fucking an open window, but he was a damn good fuck. That man's life (or at least his sex life) revolved around his asshole and he had amazing control of it. He could open it up to take a fist and then close it for a nice snug fit on a dick. Amazing.

Adult Discussion Forum