Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Thread dedicated to JustWon't

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #467242 at 14,Sep,14 16:11
Oh his comments are so witty and cheeky, but if you get the better of him he blacklists you and then creates threads about you so you can't reply to them.

What a cool guy!

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Edmonton Page   2.Problem of this discussion-forum is:   3.Forum Remoras   4.* SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT SOMEONE *   5.SITE VILLAINS!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #578610 at 06,Jun,19 02:20
He's a Bella Witch ass kisser

The gang of eight continues. This is great entertainment. The One Eyed Bitch Witch and her little cunts are running around like mice. All kinds of theories. Candy is Charlie. Charlie is BonBon. The Pope is French. Hotpussy is getting ready to attack Normandy. The Witch is breast feeding the Professor. CC54 is getting an hourly finger fuck. WetNoodle couldn't possibly be Little Red Riding Hood.
What a bunch of stupid, asswipe fucks. As if anyone cares. Losers in life. Losers here. Losers everywhere.

By #467242 at 02,Oct,14 11:53
Awe Justlimpdick declared himself mayor of dumpsterville.

Isn't it sweet to have no life and try to be surrounded by online friends?

Just remember the mayor taxes you for every inch your dick is longer than his, so anyone bigger than a thimble is discouraged from being a resident.

BAHAHAHAHAAHAH
By #415959 at 02,Oct,14 12:29
You are an idiot.

That is all.
By JustWill at 29,Aug,15 14:42 other posts of JustWill 
A DELETED idiot at that!

By #467242 at 26,Sep,14 13:12
Justalittlequeercowards tactic...blacklist people, then create discussion threads to talk shit about them so they can't post in defense.

This is an interesting point for consideration, Aspergers Autism and Attention Deficit Disorder are affective disorders, while the outworkings appear similar they are different in nature. While there has been no actual empirical research on the subject there may be possible correlations between sufferers of the disorders mentioned and apparel worn.
On an allied matter however it is an observable fact that individuals who are sleazy, of suspect modus operandus, posers or have smaller appendages drive expensive and showy vehicles.
By bigone21 at 28,Sep,14 21:59 other posts of bigone21 
justalittle-queer what??

like in queer - homosexual?

mind your words mister double O 7, 2 thousand something!

By #467242 at 28,Sep,14 23:30

Back at you...maybe if he wasn't such a little prick coward whining for bans on people who get the better of him and then blacklisting people and talking about them without the ability of a retort no one would have issue with it, but go ahead, join the run like a bitch and ban coward fan club.

I haven't blacklisted him, proving I don't have anything to hide, nor do I give a rat's fuck about his sorry little ass. People like him have no life outside of the Internet, so they pump themselves up as being all billy badass and think they can poke insulting comments at others, and the minute someone comes along (like me) and gives him a taste of his own medicine (which I did without typing a single word), he runs and hides and tries to play the victim.
By bigone21 at 29,Sep,14 16:21 other posts of bigone21 
WOW! and that is speaking Satisfying Women..?

i don't care what feud you have with anyone, if you call them "queer" i feel offended.

if you don't like "queers", you shouldn't be on this site!

==========================================================
This site is for the men who like showing their dicks off. May serve as a gay/bi dating also.
==========================================================
By #467242 at 29,Sep,14 20:44
and I'm bi curious, and I have several gay friends I grew up with and am close friends with, and this fuck stick falls in a special category.
By bigone21 at 29,Sep,14 21:00 other posts of bigone21 
so stop calling people queer, if you have "queer" friends and are "queer"-curious yourself!

deal with the "fuck stick" yourself!
By #467242 at 29,Sep,14 21:22
[deleted image]
By bigone21 at 29,Sep,14 21:29 other posts of bigone21 

By #451452 at 30,Sep,14 17:32
On another note, there was a recently published study that correlates **** born with Autism to insufficient iron in the mother's diet during gestation.

By #431354 at 28,Sep,14 11:33
Though forum-folks may be familiar with dark creatures like the Pissy Rant-Fairy (who spreads insult and sanctimony at the mere mention of anal sex) or Skippy (the Illiterate Insult Goblin) which dwell in the dank underbelly of SYD, few are aware of the existence of a hideous being much more vile than any sub-human fiend haunting the bowels of this forum. Legend refers to this loathsome, venom-spewing, troll-like critter only as Justwont, and it has been known to torment, harass and bully innocent SYD members for the sheer pleasure of being an odious douche nozzle. The b east also tosses around poop and bad grammar like a rabid, brain damaged monkey.

Arcane lore suggests that Justwont did, in fact, once have a name…but merely uttering those profane syllables could inflict the speaker with point-burning, horrid Private Messages, barely literate forum rants and a painful, itching ass rash. It is a creature to be shunned by all intelligent beings.

If you do encounter Justwont, do not…under any circumstances…make contact with it! Any attempt to interact with this fell and monstrous troll-kin will lead to your undoing or, quite possibly, a gift of poop. Be warned…though Justwont is quick to speak what passes for its mind, it is also equally quick to cry “foul” to the Powers That Be if you retaliate in kind.

May all that is Good and Holy protect you from the dreaded clutches of Justwont!

Where is Queen Smelladump in all of this?

only registered users can see external links

only registered users can see external links
By bella! at 28,Sep,14 11:53 other posts of bella! 
When admin did his housekeeping it's sad that he allowed you to return. You are one of the biggest shit stirrers and douche nozzles that the site has seen. JustWill has the cajones to say what he says as JustWill while you are a shape shifter. When you do say something that is off color and you're called out on it, you try to deny it. Again, you referred me Queen Smelladump perhaps you will edit your post or will you be denying it.

Act like a man, if that's even a possibility.
By #444014 at 28,Sep,14 12:00
Are you saying that 'Royalty' was booted from this site ?

You learn something new everyday.
By bella! at 28,Sep,14 12:07 other posts of bella! 
Yes, his Royal Dumbass was booted in late August, 2013 and returned a week or two later. His original member number was in the 80,000 range and his new number is #431354. MONTURD recently celebrated the one year anniversary of his return. It was a dark day for SYD......
By #444014 at 28,Sep,14 12:37
The 'King' celebrated a year and nobody said a thing.
Kinda odd I think ,considering he is the 'King'.
By bella! at 28,Sep,14 13:01 other posts of bella! 
I looked back in the MEMBERS YOU MISS thread and there was little mention of him there. Perhaps his "friends and minions" were too busy to notice he was gone or maybe they are too kewl to post! 👍

By bella! at 28,Sep,14 12:31 other posts of bella! 
Sometime, when you have an hour or more, use the search option at the top of the forum page and type in MONTED. He has been the source of irritation for such a long time.

By #415959 at 28,Sep,14 19:56
Again...you plagiarize, Monted, because you are incapable of putting a complete sentence together with any merit. Stop walking on the backs of others to inflate falsehoods of your intelligence.

This thread is waaaaaay past any possible relevance it could have possibly "hoped" to achieve.

As much as I struggle to recognize our shared disdain for Smella, (because I cannot relate with you on any level, whatsoever) you managed to ass that too.
By bella! at 28,Sep,14 20:04 other posts of bella! 
No worries, everyone is entitled to their opinion(s). Please explain what 'disdian' means.
--------------------------------------- added after 90 seconds

Oh, someone must have given you the heads up to check your spelling.
By #415959 at 28,Sep,14 21:03
Disdain [dis-deyn, dih-steyn]

verb (used with object)
1. to look upon or treat with contempt; despise; scorn.
2. to think unworthy of notice, response, etc.; consider beneath oneself: to disdain replying to an insult.

noun
3. a feeling of contempt for anything regarded as unworthy; haughty contempt; scorn.
4. a person without integrity.
5. a person who exhibits two-faced characteristics; blatantly bashes a targeted member for ladder climbing, and behaves in the extact manner.
6. a person who shares members personal information without conscience, or responsibility.
7. a person with ABSOLUTELY no standards, values or loyalty.
8. a person who abandons those who are trustworthy, for others who are not; fail to recognize later they made a mistake.

Any, “i” before “a” was corrected by me, 30 seconds after I left that post. Please allow those who do not live here with baited breath to correct a simple typo.
By bella! at 28,Sep,14 21:21 other posts of bella! 
In regardS to your post 2dumb, it just shows that even spell check was no help for you.

And with regard to the pile of shit you dropped on my page, it's just a reminder to me of what a pile of shit YOU are!

By #431354 at 20,Sep,14 23:08
Is queen smelladump trying to defend justwont?
By #467242 at 21,Sep,14 05:30
I don't know why she feels she has to repost what is posted in here, Justabitch can see what's here.
By bella! at 21,Sep,14 16:18 other posts of bella! 
If the 'she' you are referring to is me, I did that because JustWill has blacklisted you so he is unable to see your thread or read what is written. It's too bad that MONTED doesn't keep that in perspective. He has blacklisted me therefore he is not able to read what I post. For the most part, he responds to everything I post.

If I understand JustWill's posts, his issue with you, SeanConnery, is that you say nothing and rely on the use of memes to convey your thoughts. Like it or not, it's a reason and it's his reason.

By #431354 at 22,Sep,14 06:13
By bella! at 22,Sep,14 21:49 other posts of bella! 
I clearly asked you whether you are exempt from following the site guidelines regarding behavior. Apparently, you feel you are held at a different standard than the rest of the members. Do you feel you have the latitude and freedom to 'attack' members ( ie. me ) by calling me an unfavorable name but as soon as someone says something that ruffles you, it's a screenshot that's posted on your page to corroborate that you were 'personally attacked'. You referred to yourself as a 'big boy', why not act like one?

By bella! at 21,Sep,14 16:06 other posts of bella! 
Well, well, well....... for someone who has such tender feelings and whines about 'personal attacks', did you just call me queen smelladump? That seems like a personal attack against me. MONTED, are you exempt from the site guidelines?
By #467242 at 22,Sep,14 13:52
At least he didn't call you queensmellslikeadump
By #431354 at 22,Sep,14 22:05
Who are you talking about? If someone wants to assume somebody is talking about them, that is their issue not mine... As far as site guidelines someone needs to learn them because I know them well! Thank You.
By bella! at 22,Sep,14 22:47 other posts of bella! 
Is your eyesight poor or are your reading and comprehension skills sub par? Perhaps it's a combination of both and other things that haven't been pinpointed.

Listen up ch!ldren, study hard and stay in school or you could turn out like Uncle Monty!

By johnp at 18,Sep,14 15:30 other posts of johnp 
Where is just will in all of this??
By #467242 at 18,Sep,14 17:45
Being a butt hurt little girl posting from a blacklisted thread so he can't get picked on anymore. Poor baby....
By johnp at 19,Sep,14 18:44 other posts of johnp 
Did u blacklist him from this thread? That's no fun... U should undo so the fun can really start
By #467242 at 19,Sep,14 20:11
Nope he's not on my blacklist. He can type whatever he wants to here...

Poor little baby, maybe he's stuck in Candyassland...or Poop Chutes and Ladders.
By johnp at 19,Sep,14 21:34 other posts of johnp 
And u r still blacklisted from all his threads?? Hmmm
By #467242 at 20,Sep,14 04:30
No banned by him period can't even message him. Poor insecure little thing. Emphasis on the word "little".
By #431354 at 20,Sep,14 21:05
I guess he doesn't want to play with the big boys
By bella! at 20,Sep,14 22:34 other posts of bella! 
⬆Big boys? Is that how you perceive yourself?

By bella! at 14,Sep,14 16:40 other posts of bella! 
He blacklisted you? That does NOT sound like JustWill.

In my opinion, JustWill enjoys an intellectual and/or sarcastic exchange of thoughts ( mostly leaning towards sarcastic ) and I've never known him to retreat..... Even when there are topics of a more serious nature, his posts are heavily seasoned with sarcasm. I truly enjoy JustWill's wit and admire his intelligence.
By #467242 at 14,Sep,14 17:00
This member has banned you. You cannot post on his/her pages.

Poor baby, looks like I got the best of him.
--------------------------------------- added after 76 seconds

You cannot post in this thread. It is created by a member who blacklisted you.

[deleted image]
By bella! at 14,Sep,14 18:40 other posts of bella! 
I don't know about getting the best of him.

Just recently, JustWill emphasized that this is a public forum. We have shared a number of conversations with regard to the topic that original poster posted versus what direction that the thread actually takes AND that the OP should not have any expectations or restrictions because this is a public forum.
By #467242 at 14,Sep,14 21:48
Well he blocked me which obviously means he's a hypocrite and can't have his own game played against him. He can dish it out but he can't take it.
By bella! at 14,Sep,14 22:21 other posts of bella! 
Why are using his avatar?
By #467242 at 15,Sep,14 04:56
In case you haven't noticed my dear my avatar has a moon behind it. Much classier.
By bella! at 17,Sep,14 02:22 other posts of bella! 
Yes, it is different. Thank you for changing it!

By #431354 at 15,Sep,14 00:47
Some can't take what they dish out Sean they just delete the truth on thier posts in blogs and black list is the best way to deal with site Idio** I hope you black listed it too...
By #68656 at 15,Sep,14 04:28
Dear Monty and Mr. Connery.
Besides the blocking tactic various individuals will criticize other members on esoteric private groups, when their hidden deeds are exposed to public view and scrutiny they dodge and weave.
Some will even try to reverse matters around and try to make the members who received the criticism look like the "bad people" and they the "offended party".
By #444014 at 15,Sep,14 08:57

You are something else.....

Private ----go and look at the definition of private.

Then look at your actions.

There is no hidden agenda John, but you persist in believing so......

If you want to talk hidden agendas ,pm me and we will sort this shit out once and for all...
Or maybe you can send me an email....

By #68656 at 15,Sep,14 10:02
Monty and myself appear to have promoted plus we may need to purchase a larger bed.
Also Ray, with the greatest of respect to yourself PLEASE think for yourself and not be a follower.
------------------

By JustWill at 15,Sep,14 01:09

Finally! The moment we've all been waiting for! JohnS and The Overlord team up in a grudge match to end all grudge matches!
(Seriously. The Australian Asshat and HWMNBN are now a tag team. Idiocy makes for strange bedfellows, no?)

By Ray10754 at 15,Sep,14 04:34

100%
By Ray10754 at 15,Sep,14 22:05 other posts of Ray10754 
To John S
I am sorry I disappointed you! How ever I did not sell out to the politics of the SAS group,In your own words from your PM today you stated, ( I have seen and am aware of the unfortunate opinions you wrote about me in the initial stages of that group, you are of course entitled to your opinions as were Arexa, Emm, Deviant, Bluebell and others when they stated their opinions of Bella and myself. ) Also you stated the following (May I with the greatest of respect suggest you start thinking for yourself and stop being a follower, several of the leading members are manipulative so the best thing to say is to enjoy their company but do not trust them.) Just so that you know I am my own person and do and say as I wish I do not follow any one,never have,never will. I am totally capable of thinking for myself and do so every day,I may not be as intelligent as some people here, but you know what ? I am a rather successful person, if I may say so myself, I own my own home,own several vehicles and have a very successful home remodeling business.. I did not acquire them from being a follower !
Any and all statements that I have made here in the group or in the forums are of my personal opinion ,witch as you stated, I am entitled to.
I'm sorry if by my agreeing with something someone else posted get you all upset,again that is MY CHOICE to do so.
Personally I would not have elected to post this reply to you here in the group, however you gave me no choice, you hide behind a privet profile and don't accept PM'S unless it is from one of your friends.
There are many other points that I could bring up here,But I refuse to play the childish games you are trying to play.
I come here to this site to chat with people that are my friends and have a little down time and relaxation,Not get in a pissing match over some thing trivial. I am an adult and would think you are also,( but that has yet to be proven) just by your actions and sneaky actions.
In closing I would like to say,As far as I am concerned this topic has no further discussion needed!

To the members of the group sorry for airing this here, but as most know it will be seen by the people that need to see it.

By #247457 at 17,Sep,14 23:19
Yeah Bella this sounds more like Will. He, you and a couple others have made these threads worth coming for. if only to troll like I do. But I never seen will ever back down from any one. so I can only conclude that sean must be such a douchenozzle that he couldn't bear it anymore!
By bella! at 17,Sep,14 23:29 other posts of bella! 
If you liked this thread, I recommend JustWill's thread, I Have My Own SYD Stalker!

By bigone21 at 15,Sep,14 23:20 other posts of bigone21 
JustWill is a hyper-intelligent, funny, one in a not-to-many kind of guys! But he's also an ass! He knows the retoric tricks, and he will use them, NOT arguments, but retoric! Just to make you shut up if you think different than he does, and make it look like you're stupid.
Did I say ass?

By #431354 at 14,Sep,14 21:53
some idiots get what they deserve and some idiot will comment on this
By bella! at 14,Sep,14 22:14 other posts of bella! 
Are you going to edit this response as well? WHATEVER!
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

IF there ever comes the day that you say something of intelligence, I certainly hope I'm able to read it!

By bella! at 14,Sep,14 22:38 other posts of bella! 
You not only edited your response, you called yourself an idiot. THAT WAS THE MOST SINCERE AND INTELLIGENT STATEMENT YOU'VE MADE!

By bella! at 14,Sep,14 23:06 other posts of bella! 
YOU are the "some idiot" that commented on the thread.

Perhaps you should enroll in night school so that you can learn how to communicate in and/or write a complete thought. Someone needs to learn ( in your own words ) english.

By johnp at 14,Sep,14 17:05 other posts of johnp 
😂

Adult Discussion Forum