Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Looks like we lost a long time member of SYD . Penisworshipper deleted himself today !

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #19575 at 14,Jan,10 03:00
So long PW , you always did put your 2 cents in and mostly gave out great advice to those who had any questions , you were there to give help when needed . My guess is that you gave up on us here at SYD-SYC !!! So where does everyone else stand on PW leaving ???

Similar topics: 1.penisworshipper deleted membership   2."How long have you been a member now" ???   3.MRCOCKMAN   4.Lost points for commenting on a pic....?   5.HOW LONG SHOULD A BLOWJOB LAST!!!!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 20,Jan,10 02:11 other posts of slipper 
As in all walks of life, people cum & go.

All the best to him.

By #28707 at 20,Jan,10 01:05
PW, it seems to me, is no longer the main issue of this discussion. An immature, ill mannered, trashy mouthed, empty headed, entirely negative and unprofitable individual who does not participate in the posting of pictures or any interesting or constructive discussion has become the issue. Since we cannot be rid of him perhaps those of us who are disgusted with and tired of his "imput" will all first ban him and thereafter totally ignore him.
By admin at 20,Jan,10 01:37 other posts of admin 
I fail to understand how a member without pics, comments and points can be a problem to anyone. Can't see him in the main chat either. If he gets you in private - just block him. What's the problem?

By #28707 at 16,Jan,10 00:29
See what I mean?
By #44835 at 16,Jan,10 03:20
Same for u dreason
By MoeJoe at 16,Jan,10 10:33 other posts of MoeJoe 
Hey BarelyLegal.....you contribute NOTHING...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to this site, so why don't you just go hang around Myspace or Facebook and Twitter with the people there.
By #44835 at 16,Jan,10 23:42
I am on myspace, facebook, twitter u fucking bitch. I got rid of penis worshiper and ur ugly cock next
By #8589 at 17,Jan,10 07:22
Well let's get ris of you next you foul mouthed pathetic little load of shit!
By #44835 at 17,Jan,10 18:08
Ur not even worth it I'm gonna be the more mature and bigger man.
By #8589 at 18,Jan,10 08:51
Grow up little boy!
By #44835 at 19,Jan,10 00:57
Douchebag
By #5273 at 19,Jan,10 05:54
ahh this remindes me of the days...
By MoeJoe at 19,Jan,10 09:20 other posts of MoeJoe 
Barely Legal...why are you here on this site? You don't post pics, you don't comment on other pics, you don't contribute....so I ask again...why are you here?

By #22198 at 14,Jan,10 07:49
Good riddance. That guy went out of his way to be disrespectful to others. I never personally had a problem with him, but I did not appreciate the way he treated other members.
By #8589 at 14,Jan,10 08:30
Fully agree. He was a pain in the anus! As you say good riddance and don't ever come back!
By #3997 at 18,Jan,10 16:50
He was always kinda attacking people and going out of his way, he brought alot at times but created alot too

By boy at 17,Jan,10 00:06 other posts of boy 
He had already announced to leave on Dec.1 because he didn't like the members here anymore. It took him nearly two months to leave. So what's all the fuss about?

By MoeJoe at 14,Jan,10 09:14 other posts of MoeJoe 
I don't want to get into a lot about what he said and did. I think at times he was his own worst enemy, but I do completely agree with him on one of his main complaints...there are way too many free loaders here living off the contributions of others.

Adult Discussion Forum