Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

penisworshipper deleted membership

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #48558 at 13,Jan,10 17:58
Hi,I knew penisworshipper from elsewhere,and he told me about the shitheads who come on here just to fuck up other members fun.He told me about people who make an occupation of "WRONG CATEGORY" posting,and castration-candidates like a shiteater called barelylegal who fucks up REAL member's point scores while never posting pics.I have been following PW's site for a while when we visit.It's a pity admin can't do something about letting people identify negative comments and actions so unwarranted activities can be reported for abuse of the site.Yes-I know it cannot be,but maybe we could get a witchdoctor to give them STD instead of SYD>

Similar topics: 1.Looks like we lost a long time member of SYD . Penisworshipper deleted himself today !   2.Membership   3.Notice for premium members   4.why are good members constantly deleted   5.Membership D R O P ?!?  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 13,Jan,10 18:19 other posts of admin 
Well, to be honest, penisworshipper probably did more abusive comments and sent more abusive messages on this site than anybody else. When you do things like that - you should expect some negative reaction from other people. Including intentional points deduction.

He never sent me a link to his pic that was incorrectly reported as "wrong category". And as for the voting agains pics - people spend points to vote and if they want to vote against someones pic - it's their right. Voting intentionally against someones pic many times is well within this site ideology. I can assure you that noone does this without serious reason. In fact, people vote (for or against) way less than I'd want and positive votes are much more frequent than negative.

UDP: I just checked the numbers - in recent history (10 days) there are 9490 positive votes vs 992 negative. It's almost 10/1.

And I think he will re-register his account later anyway. Or may be he is already here under another nickname. If it's not you.

Adult Discussion Forum