Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Dick.net

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by staudacher at 08,May,15 19:28  other posts of staudacher
Is it gone for good? I know the owner passed a while back and from what I read the family didnt know what would become of the site.

Similar topics: 1.let's vote about "longdick" out or in??   2.do i have a small dick average dick or big dick just curious?   3.Father and son - silimar dick?   4.first time getting my dick stroked and sucked by a guy   5.lunch time  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 08,May,15 19:58 other posts of bella! 
Do any of these threads help you out?

/forum/thread.php?id=24093

/forum/thread.php?id=24132
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Maybe the members that posted in the initial threads have more information about dick.net
By staudacher at 08,May,15 20:05 other posts of staudacher 
Thanks bella, but these threads were when the site first went down. It went down again a few days ago so I was assuming maybe the family decided not to keep it up and running.
By Ray10754 at 09,May,15 15:20 other posts of Ray10754 
I am a member on Dicknet The site has been down for about three days now but I get daily notes about comment being said and the (todays birthdays notifications)in my reg e mail, So I am thinking they are just having problems with the site right now. I wouldn't give up on them just yet!!
By #480031 at 10,May,15 02:37
It's back up again

By #6568 at 09,May,15 15:13
With the passing of the owner and founder the site has passed beyond the control of his family, at least while the legalities of estate change take place. The family were sympathetic to the idea of the site but did not have the skills to operate it. Apparently they had no moral objections but several different people will now effectively have executive powers over the various estate parts......if they decide that a 'genital and sex' discussion site is not a nice thing then it will basically be without value to them and will lapse...... Whether the sympathetic members of the family will be able to keep and restore the site must now be in the balance.....

By big9inch21 at 08,May,15 20:23 other posts of big9inch21 
The site is in his estate that is still in probate, it's uncertain what will become of it?

Adult Discussion Forum