Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

I sucked my first dick today

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #487652 at 21,May,15 18:12
I sucked a man's cock for the first time today! The last time I had a dick in my mouth, I was a young teen. I have waited and fantasized about sucking dicks for nearly 20 years now, and now that I have done it... I don't think I'll keep doing it. I think I built up the fantasy so much, that the real thing was a bit of a letdown. I will say that I surprised myself that I was able to go all the way down to the balls. Only a couple times did I get the urge to gag, so I guess I could be a pretty good cocksucker if I wanted to

Similar topics: 1.Sucked my first cock today   2.Sucked another dick today   3.How often do you get your dick sucked, and how often do you cum from being sucked?   4.Where to get my dick sucked in Chicago or sucking first time   5.At what age were you when you sucked your first dick?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #480031 at 25,May,15 05:26
I was 52 the first time I sucked a cock - I was well and truly ready for it. Love having a cock in my mouth and feeling it respond. Hope you get to have a another try (or a few more)

By #436014 at 25,May,15 00:00
sucking cock not as thrilling as you had hoped? what about it didn't turn you on as you expected?

By #26410 at 23,May,15 07:17
i sucked my first cock a few weeks ago. i loved it and cant wait to do it again

By jackd at 23,May,15 04:19 other posts of jackd 
I've found reality to be much better than fantasy. .Don't give up just yet.

By #451452 at 22,May,15 03:29
Being a good cocksucker is more than not gagging. There is a lot of technique to learn to become a good or excellent cock sucker. So if you want to continue improving pay attention to things that are done to your ock and try the ones that feel best to you on your next cock. Good luck whichever way you go.

By #281008 at 22,May,15 00:50
ok gud for u i sucked my last cock today

Adult Discussion Forum