She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

At what age were you when you sucked your first dick?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by thicknsmooth at 07,Jun,23 00:10  other posts of thicknsmooth
I’m interested in hearing stories from others, My first experience came the summer I turned 8 years old. I soon learned that I loved it so much that I still enjoy it today

Similar topics: 1.Sucked another dick today   2.How often do you get your dick sucked, and how often do you cum from being sucked?   3.Where to get my dick sucked in Chicago or sucking first time   4.first time getting my dick stroked and sucked by a guy   5.Sucked my first dick!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By wycowboy at 21,Jun,23 15:07 other posts of wycowboy 
My cousin and I were both about 11 or 12. We would take off our pants and show our cocks to each other, I am cut he was intact. We then started jerking each other which led to sucking each other and then fucking each other in the ass. Good times for 2 horny boys.
By spunkluvr at 18,Apr,24 13:14 other posts of spunkluvr 
First cock I ever sucked was my cousin's when we were both eleven.
By thicknsmooth at 18,Apr,24 23:03 other posts of thicknsmooth 
Wow hot story I can relate I used to suck on my cousin at the same age

By Renmah69 at 26,Sep,23 18:22 other posts of Renmah69 
I was 11/12 years old and it was an elderly neighbour,we went to the beach and I couldn't stop looking at the bulge in his Speedos,we went to toilets to shower after swimming and he got naked showing his big cock,he caught me staring at it and said I could touch it if I wanted to. I nervously took hold of it not caring who saw me and began wanking it,as it got harder and bigger I just started to lick and suck it,he gently pulled away and said I could have another go later. I couldn't wait to do it again,we pulled over on the side of the road and I sucked until he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all. I've loved sucking cock ever since
By thicknsmooth at 26,Sep,23 21:52 other posts of thicknsmooth 
Wow awesome
By tb1 at 29,Sep,23 08:54 other posts of tb1 
As a sort of “initiate” it’s fortunate he was receptive

By spunkluvr at 18,Apr,24 13:12 other posts of spunkluvr 
That's so fucking hot!

By Wantsome at 09,Apr,24 04:08 other posts of Wantsome 
When I was in my 20s, I got an apartment what a friend I grew up with since first grade, when night went out drinking, and he got very very drunk, so we got home. I had to help him in the house and to his room and laid on his bed, and he passed out cold, so I unzipped his pants looking at his cock and I started touching it and started licking it. I put it in my mouth and then it started growing. It was really nice looking cock. It was like 9 inches long. I couldn’t believe I was doing this I sucked on his cock and put it all the way down my throat I had never even touched anybody’s cock before but I was blowing him like a pro after about ten minutes he started to come I kept him in my mouth and I could feel his come filling my mouth I moved my tongue around and then I swallowed all of it and kept blowing him till he came again I really enjoyed it I didn’t want to stop but I was so nervous that he might wake up after blowing him for about 45 minutes I licked him dry put his bedspread on him and went to my room and jerk of no thirty years later we still hang out and he still doesn’t know that I sucked him off and swallowed two of his loads
By thicknsmooth at 12,Apr,24 23:28 other posts of thicknsmooth 
Wow that’s a hot story man, I had the same experience with my best friend when we were 15 years old. His older brother bought us Liquior and we got drunk I was sleeping over his house that night and he passed out as well. I had dreamed of sucking his cock for a long time and I finally had my chance. I slowly climbed into the bed with him and pulled the blanket back and slid his soft cock out of his underwear and started sucking on it. I felt it slowly getting spongey and simi hard. I loved the taste of it and the smooth texture of it and his head was amazing. I stroked my cock till I came. Still to this day he doesn’t know I sucked his cock

By SexyboytoyzMtl at 17,Oct,23 20:16 other posts of SexyboytoyzMtl 
5yo
By spunkluvr at 08,Apr,24 05:07 other posts of spunkluvr 
Wow! I thought I started early at eleven!
By thicknsmooth at 08,Apr,24 19:41 other posts of thicknsmooth 
11 is a great time to start as well
By spunkluvr at 09,Apr,24 04:00 other posts of spunkluvr 
Wish I'd had a cock to suck when I started wanking, aged six. Always dreamed of doing it but had to wait for five years before it eventually happened - I was in heaven!
By thicknsmooth at 09,Apr,24 04:20 other posts of thicknsmooth 
I was the same way really. I wanted to explore one also I got my first chance when I was 8

By thicknsmooth at 09,Apr,24 04:21 other posts of thicknsmooth 
Wow that’s awesome I would love to hear the story

By thicknsmooth at 11,Apr,24 01:33 other posts of thicknsmooth 
Wow that’s awesome I would like to hear the story

By lovetolickyou at 05,Apr,24 05:46 other posts of lovetolickyou 
For me, the first time was at 18. I'd thought about it before, but hadn't....This time, the circumstances were right...He was a few years old, really good looking, and I was out of town where nobody knew me. It was a bigger cock than mine and I was surprised how hard it was to get in my mouth. I loved swallowing his cum.

By Itsmanon50 at 05,Apr,24 05:39 other posts of Itsmanon50 
14 yo to a Friend with a bit more interest

By Justforfun at 27,Mar,24 08:26 other posts of Justforfun 
I was about 12-13 when I first sucked a cock, a friend from school. Even at that age his cock was really big with low hanging balls. He was the first one to make me cum.
By thicknsmooth at 01,Apr,24 03:40 other posts of thicknsmooth 
Wow that’s hot man
--------------------------------------- added after 60 minutes

I was really big at that age also

By Jackinmydik65 at 01,Apr,24 05:06 other posts of Jackinmydik65 
I was 15. My neighbor and spent a whole summer break sucking each other off sometimes 5;or 6!times a day
By thicknsmooth at 01,Apr,24 05:23 other posts of thicknsmooth 
Dam that’s hot man I bet you miss those days
By Jackinmydik65 at 04,Apr,24 20:04 other posts of Jackinmydik65 
It was really hot it started out just sitting in same room looking at hustler and stroking in front of each other..1week later we were full blown sucking that dick baby

By thicknsmooth at 02,Apr,24 00:51 other posts of thicknsmooth 
Wow that’s great beautiful memories

By #713139 at 02,Apr,24 12:28
My old HS teacher a few years back.. still have fond memories of it 🙈

By MiaMe90 at 02,Apr,24 07:42 other posts of MiaMe90 
2 years ago (with 31). After breakup with my ex gf I just went to an erotic cinema in our city and visited the gloryhole. I always was curious about it, but was in denial and so I thought to myself then fuck it let's try.

Waited for around 15 minutes or so until one entered the stall next to me. I was so nervous, but as soon he put his cock through the hole that nervosity was gone instantly. I jerked him off like I have done that already multiple times and finished him off with my hands only (was not ready there to blow him)

Since then I hooked up only with guys, and enjoy that far more than the two women I had in my life before that event.

By #713139 at 01,Apr,24 07:14
About 14 with a HS teacher 🙈

By #702553 at 26,Mar,24 02:06
I was 58. I had always been curious about what it felt like. One evening, my best friend was over. We were sitting out by the firepit drinking. The conversation turned to sex like it always seemed to. My buddy was talking about the new cock ring he had. He stood up and dropped his pants. I stared at his semi erect cock for a few seconds and then simply leaned over and took it into my mouth. After a couple of minutes, my wife came outside and he quickly tucked it away before she knew what was going on. I've been dying to feel him cum down my throat since then. We're taking a guys weekend bike trip in a little while. Hopefully I'll get to finish what we started.
By german_guy at 28,Mar,24 21:36 other posts of german_guy 
Wish u luck 🍀

By Richy55 at 25,Mar,24 21:15 other posts of Richy55 
I was 50 and bi curious. Went to a party hosted by a couple and ended up playing with another guy and blowing him while I was there.. incidentally, am now living with and engaged to the female of said couple.

By #712094 at 22,Mar,24 20:36
I was 11 and it was a scary experience but I so love doing it now especially if he has a good load for my effort

By Wrath at 21,Mar,24 14:14 other posts of Wrath 
By hairypussywife at 21,Mar,24 19:49 other posts of hairypussywife 
Such a beautiful woman
By Wrath at 22,Mar,24 13:06 other posts of Wrath 
Lol thx

By spunkluvr at 17,Mar,24 09:50 other posts of spunkluvr 
Sucked off a much older neighbour when I was eleven. He was always terrified we'd get caught (we never were) but he so loved a kid sucking him off, he came back again and again. I was always happy to oblige - I loved sucking his adult prick and swallowing his spunk.
By thicknsmooth at 17,Mar,24 20:23 other posts of thicknsmooth 
Wow that’s hot
By spunkluvr at 19,Mar,24 04:49 other posts of spunkluvr 
Wish you'd sucked me off when you were eight!
By thicknsmooth at 21,Mar,24 22:18 other posts of thicknsmooth 
Lol I would have

By #710894 at 22,Feb,24 13:11
Eleven. It was 6th grade. I was over at classmates house in his basement listening to music with his parents upstairs, when he came on to me and then went down on me under his ping pong table. I wasn’t expecting it. It became a regular activity we undertook for the next couple of years.
By thicknsmooth at 24,Feb,24 01:17 other posts of thicknsmooth 
That’s an awesome story man, I bet you love those memories. I enjoyed playing with the other boys at that age also. Great times for sure

By WILLY62 at 22,Feb,24 14:32 other posts of WILLY62 
I was only 7 years old and my brother conned me into sucking his cock which i did have an interest in doing, I remember starting out slowly and he forced his cock all the way down and he was gifted with length which I took it all and it was hot hot. I remember him shooting his load down my throat, now the rest of the story i love cock and pussy both. love to lick and fuck and get a good fucking as well

By Nubie at 04,Feb,24 15:06 other posts of Nubie 
I was 11 and my Uncle thinking I was sleeping would play with me and pull down my underpants and one night I took off my underpants and laid on my back and when he came in he saw me with no pants and he would play with me and this one night I had my mouth opened more than usual and he moved up and put his dick in my mouth and although I couldn't suck it cause i was "sleeping" he moved it in and out--I still get hard thinking about it More fun was to follow and if you want to chat about it Chat me up Would love to share

By dgraff at 15,Jan,24 00:36 other posts of dgraff 
I was 99 and I passed away at 100

By MojoMan77 at 14,Jan,24 19:25 other posts of MojoMan77 
I was 10, my neighbor who was about 15 used to come over and we would suck eachothers cocks. I let him fuck me a few times too.
By thicknsmooth at 14,Jan,24 22:41 other posts of thicknsmooth 
Wow that’s hot man

By Urcock at 11,Jan,24 22:58 other posts of Urcock 
I believe a was 10. Classmate from school, we sucked our dicks out of curiosity and then keep doing it for 2 or 3 more years. We even jerk off on each other's asshole and cum on the butthole. His dick was a bit short than mine but thicker. Big head with a nice foreskin.
By thicknsmooth at 12,Jan,24 03:20 other posts of thicknsmooth 
That’s a great age to play around and explore the other boys for sure
By Urcock at 12,Jan,24 03:38 other posts of Urcock 
Yes it was. I keep doing that with a lot of friends for until I was 24. Now I want to do it again.
By thicknsmooth at 12,Jan,24 03:44 other posts of thicknsmooth 
Once you start you will always crave it
By Urcock at 12,Jan,24 03:55 other posts of Urcock 
Yes, I was calm for many years but now I need a jerk off buddy
By thicknsmooth at 12,Jan,24 04:04 other posts of thicknsmooth 
I understand completely

By #662360 at 12,Jan,24 08:12
Yeah I had lots of jerk off buddies at my school. I used to like jerking my load into another boys ass crack as he bent over for me. And over other boys cocks and balls.
By Urcock at 12,Jan,24 14:22 other posts of Urcock 
That is hot. I want some cum on my dick and balls

By thicknsmooth at 13,Jan,24 03:32 other posts of thicknsmooth 
That was a great time for experiencing the other boys for sure

By #662360 at 11,Jan,24 09:13
Probably about 17. At a school swimming class I was sharing a changing cubicle with a boy. We got naked together and were both hard up erect. He asked me to suck him off. For bravado and for the sex experience I did. He sat with his legs wide and I knelt between them to suck his cock off till he came.

By Pantyhose1 at 11,Jan,24 07:55 other posts of Pantyhose1 

By Fixittight at 11,Jan,24 05:40 other posts of Fixittight 
47 almost 48.

By #700043 at 11,Jan,24 03:50
62 Years young and never done it.
By thicknsmooth at 11,Jan,24 05:31 other posts of thicknsmooth 
What are you waiting for
By #700043 at 11,Jan,24 05:35
the urge

By biguyfunn at 11,Jan,24 02:09 other posts of biguyfunn 
13 with a class mate on camp
By thicknsmooth at 11,Jan,24 03:41 other posts of thicknsmooth 
I bet that was a great experience

By beachbummed at 11,Jan,24 01:06 other posts of beachbummed 
i was 13 in public toilet
I watched an older man in the cubical wanking and he caught me looking, I let him into the stall,and he sucked my cock while he wanked himself
By thicknsmooth at 11,Jan,24 03:41 other posts of thicknsmooth 
That’s hot man

By Ericsdick at 02,Dec,23 04:47 other posts of Ericsdick 
I was about 10. When I started sucking all the neighborhood kids. I was sucking about 5 or 6 different cocks.. some were small but two of them were around 6 inchers. I sucked the big ones the most. I really liked the cum on my face. And still do.
By thicknsmooth at 02,Dec,23 07:01 other posts of thicknsmooth 
That’s hot man

By Bicockwhore at 26,Nov,23 15:18 other posts of Bicockwhore 
I was 9 the first time I suck a dick a group of old boys dicks they live in some apartments complex there where 15 17 and 17 they fucked my throat and piss in my mouth and shoot their loads of cum down my throat I was hooked I am a dick sucking slut
By thicknsmooth at 30,Nov,23 04:43 other posts of thicknsmooth 
That’s really hot man

By Horny247 at 29,Nov,23 21:46 other posts of Horny247 
For me it depends what you class as actual sucking...

8-9 when several times I licked, kissed and sucked another dick but each time wasn't for long.

20ish when I properly spent time sucking

38 giving full on bj until he cum in my mouth

By Fixittight at 29,Nov,23 05:39 other posts of Fixittight 
I guess about 44yo I'm 57yo now.

By Browningman at 26,Nov,23 16:23 other posts of Browningman 
I was about 10 y/o...

By metalraven13 at 25,Nov,23 04:35 other posts of metalraven13 
The one and only time I had a cock in my mouth was when I was 7.

By Wvnudist at 24,Nov,23 17:30 other posts of Wvnudist 
I was 40 years old when I finally sucked my first cock

By knewbi at 17,Oct,23 15:31 other posts of knewbi 
Mid 50's or thereabouts. First time out of the gate was a gay couple so I had 2 on my first try. Sure wish that I had started much earlier... Think of all those sweet cocks I could have had!

By Jamie at 27,Sep,23 03:20 other posts of Jamie 
Going on 73 and none yet.
By hair_today at 16,Oct,23 01:25 other posts of hair_today 
Beat me by 7 years 😉

By JeffinKS at 16,Oct,23 03:37 other posts of JeffinKS 
but would you?
By Jamie at 16,Oct,23 03:45 other posts of Jamie 
Yes

By LGA6969 at 16,Oct,23 01:13 other posts of LGA6969 

By wirda at 27,Sep,23 18:16 other posts of wirda 
I was 10 years old

I was playing truth or dare with bunch of 15 years old and they dared me to suck their cocks

So I did and it was so wonderful 🥰

I made 2 of them cum and since then I was hooked on cocks
By letsGetNaked at 15,Oct,23 15:38 other posts of letsGetNaked 
That's so cool.

By hairypussywife at 15,Oct,23 21:17 other posts of hairypussywife 
OMG you are so amazing

By sizzzlencock at 30,Sep,23 06:30 other posts of sizzzlencock 
I was 8 years old and my friend same age from church would come stay at my house and at night I would pull down his pajamma bottoms and suck his uncircumsize cock, unfortunately he didnt really like it but still let me do it.
By thicknsmooth at 15,Oct,23 09:21 other posts of thicknsmooth 
That’s an awesome story man

By GIFTED14U at 15,Oct,23 02:02 other posts of GIFTED14U 
I was 8 0r 9,I was spending the night with my friend and at bedtime he asked why my dick was bigger then his and asked if he could see mine.i pulled down my PJs and he grabbed and looked my coxk over and all the sudden he was sucking me..he made me hard and kept on so I thought it feels good so why not see what it's like.all the sudden at our young age we was in a 69 and sucking each other.we did this for several years without get caught.He moved away and I wanted to suck a cock so I found a way to selfsuck my cock..since then I've never sucked anyone else except myself..the rest is another story..

By hugehole at 14,Aug,23 21:12 other posts of hugehole 
8 or 9 was in cubscouts the guy pulled out his cock I just grabbed it it had the biggest head I have ever seen even to this day, don'T know why I grabbed it just did he stuck it in my mouth and a second later squrted in me I did not suck him then but it happened again weeks later, I finally did suck him and did so for 2 years very big cock and bitter, have never sucked a cock since.
By thicknsmooth at 26,Sep,23 21:52 other posts of thicknsmooth 
Wow that’s a great story man

By Bi7incher at 28,Jul,23 05:28 other posts of Bi7incher 

By basstome at 24,Jul,23 20:01 other posts of basstome 
I was 10. Playing "truth or dare" with 3 buddies. We played that for months and finally just quit with all the b.s. and just started sucking cock because we liked it.

By MojoMan77 at 18,Jul,23 16:02 other posts of MojoMan77 
About 14, he was 14 also. We sucked eachother's cocks for about a year.

By #691382 at 14,Jul,23 22:30
I was 7 or 8. Don’t really remember. He was a new kid in the neighborhood. We palled around for a bit then one day he was I’ll sow you mine if you show yours. I was why not? Dropped our pants and he rubbed his on mine.. tiny erections. Then he sucked me for a bit and I idi him. We did a few times and he tried with another kid and the parents got wind of it.
His family mover shortly after.
I didn’t again until I was 18. Livi gmalone gotmseduced to suck and be sucked.
By thicknsmooth at 15,Jul,23 00:52 other posts of thicknsmooth 
Wow great story

By #691730 at 11,Jul,23 21:13
I was 11/12 in the woods behind our houses with my next door neighbor Frankie who was a year older and had started puberty.

By #657920 at 10,Jul,23 05:06
I was about 9 or 10 when I sucked my 1st cock.

By PSerect at 02,Jul,23 17:36 other posts of PSerect 
I was 9 years old when my friend Danny crawled through the bathroom window when I was taking a bath. We rolled around naked on the floor for a while, then he pushed my head down to his dick and I started sucking until the door popped open and there stood my mother. She quickly closed the door and said I think its time for Danny to go home now.
By thicknsmooth at 02,Jul,23 23:58 other posts of thicknsmooth 
Wow that’s hot man
By PSerect at 03,Jul,23 05:42 other posts of PSerect 
Thanks, funny thing is when it happened I had no idea what I had done wrong, but I figured I was in big fat ugly trouble by the way my mom looked when she opened the door. You know she never brought it up again. It was never discussed and I wasnt punished,so I did it again and again, and still doing it to this day

By Tempp at 03,Jul,23 01:29 other posts of Tempp 
Age 10 on a sleepover. My friend introduced me to it. I liked it a lot, even though we didn't cum yet.

Age ~14, with neighbor. Initially he didn't cum but over the next two years he did. We didn't take it in our mouths, finished with handjobs. Still lots of fun.

Age 15 with another friend. Our first time sucking each other to completion. Only did it once.

I regret not getting together with the last two more often, but you didn't dare get caught in those days.

By Badbrother at 01,Jul,23 17:14 other posts of Badbrother 
I was 18, small chubby cock, cum tasted amazing, now I wish I could have started when I was a bit younger

By pipcock at 30,Jun,23 21:17 other posts of pipcock 
I was in my 60's and surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Have explained in my blogs.

Adult Discussion Forum