Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Vagina curious

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #490770 at 24,May,15 23:09
Let me preface this by saying I am very much into men. Lately I have been so turned on by watching guys eat pussy, and there are certain pussies I have found myself just wanting to dive down and taste that pussy juice...only bbw pussy though. Any other gay men feel this way?

Similar topics: 1.deepness of a vagina/profundidad de la vagina?   2.Vagina changes   3.Vagina Size Outer Perspective?   4.Has (Your/Or Your Partners) Vagina Changed With "Age"?   5.The perfect vagina  

New Comment

Comments:
By #490770 at 03,Jun,15 16:15
I would like to try it, but having a hard time finding an interested girl
By #485312 at 16,Jul,15 03:50
do you want to taste it or pleasure it??? ld let a gay guy eat me, but only if he wanted to pleasure me, not just to taste, tasting it would be like watching someone suck your dick that doesn't like it... *lix*
By #490770 at 25,Jul,15 19:43
No, I want to make a girl cum.
By spermkiss at 25,Jul,15 20:12 other posts of spermkiss 
Get down there and do it, man. Like you, I'm a gay cocksucker and bringing a guy to climax with my mouth and receiving his load of jizz is my all time favorite sex act. But bringing a woman to climax with my lips and tongue is also VERY rewarding. And unlike a man who is pretty much spent after he shoots his load, a woman can keep on climaxing for an extended period of time. You can eat, eat, eat while she writhes with pleasure and the pussy juice floods out. Try it, you'll like it.
By #485312 at 27,Jul,15 11:47
yes, good point, we are the lucky ones when it comes to orgasms, he's still young and has plenty of time to try everything *Lix*
By spermkiss at 27,Jul,15 15:46 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, you ladies are the lucky ones when it comes to orgasms. Perhaps you've heard the old saying "Once a king always a king, but once a (k)night is enough". That pretty much sums things up for me. I know some men can have multiple orgasms, but I ain't one of them. But there seems to be no limit on the duration or number of orgasms a lady can have. Lucky indeed.

By leopoldij at 26,Jul,15 13:38 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm not gay and if you let me taste you I'd make sure to pleasure you. Even if you didn't want me to fuck you, I'd still want to pleasure you with my tongue and fingers. And then I'd wank. And of you didn't want me to wank in front of you, I'd still pleasure you and then I'd wank next door.

By leopoldij at 25,May,15 00:57 other posts of leopoldij 
How many times have you tasted pussy?
By #490770 at 25,May,15 10:57
None, but I want to change that
By leopoldij at 25,May,15 11:48 other posts of leopoldij 
I have a gay friend who feels the same. Problem is that he doesn't want a girlfriend, just the experience. He hasn't been successful so far but he's trying to hook up with girls in bars. Being gay, actually, seems to attract lots of girls. He's surrounded by girls chatting him up, but he's shy.
By spermkiss at 25,May,15 15:10 other posts of spermkiss 
"Being gay, actually, seems to attract lots of girls."

These words really jumped out at me. As a gay man let me tell you that being gay is a Major Babe Magnet. So any of you straight guys reading this who want to get laid more often (isn't that all of you?), let it be known that you'd be open to a little man-on-man sex activity. Let the ladies know that you're a metrosexual.

On to the subject at hand. As I said in the last paragraph, like you Mr Gay biz650, I'm as gay as they come. But I've been down there eating pussy. I like to give that clit a good tongue massage and really get that pussy juice flowing. Then stick my face right in there and get that juice all over my lips, nose and cheeks. Try it, it's fun.
By leopoldij at 25,May,15 16:04 other posts of leopoldij 
I believe what you say. I've seen it myself.

By Gntlmn at 16,Jun,15 23:43 other posts of Gntlmn 
BRAVO!

By cumonme1 at 08,Jun,15 12:26 other posts of cumonme1 
There is only one way to satisfy your curiosity just give it a try. For a very long time I was curious about cock sucking, then one day I just did it sucked a cock and swallowed his load I have since sucked 2 more cocks. I do love to eat pussy to.

By slipper at 30,May,15 04:03 other posts of slipper 
I had a gay friend who loved to eat pussy and did so often, because the word got around that he did so without strings attached... none at all and no reciprocating at all, and there were no shortage of takers.

Adult Discussion Forum