Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

"Notes" feature..

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #124665 at 08,Jun,15 03:32
I see this newer notes thing on other member profiles but not on my own page.. Is there a way to view others notes made on yourself? Like even if the members names don't show, it would still be amusing to know what is thought about you..

*Leaving negative notes about me will result in me hunting you down, cock whipping your face and brutally fist fucking till unconsciousness

Similar topics: 1.Small new feature for premium members   2.who visited your page   3.A very small addition   4.Comments and Worship   5.Question regarding “Notes” on members page.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 08,Jun,15 09:41
That is most interesting, especially if it becomes possible to view the comments and whether the system can read the IP address of the anonymous poster and advise their identity as is the case now. Also a system where members can put little esoteric derogatory messages on the pages of other members, ostensibly to themselves where only paid members can read them is concerning and somewhat like a private group where the members could make reprehensible comments about various members in secr3t and the members being discussed did not have any form of or right of reply or defence.
By #358797 at 08,Jun,15 21:34
Oh, boo fucking hoo. Kinda ridiculous you're still whining about the same old (yes, old) shit.

Making notes on members is a rather useful feature, really. They're meant to be a PERSONAL reminder for YOURSELF, not a public opinion that's up for argument.

Leave it to an old curmudgeon to try and stick a turd in the punch bowl.
By JustWill at 08,Jun,15 22:02 other posts of JustWill 
"Turd punch" sounds like a rather esoteric and disgusting beverage.
Is it anything at all like "Donkey Flogging" Ale?
By #358797 at 08,Jun,15 22:12
Pretty sure they're in the same aisle.
By JustWill at 08,Jun,15 22:21 other posts of JustWill 
There is an old wives' tale that says: If you soak your ass in Donkey Flogging Ale long enough it helps relieve that nasty "butthurt" feeling...
By #358797 at 08,Jun,15 22:54

By #68656 at 09,Jun,15 10:40
Calm down my dear, you had plenty to say about me, Bella and others on the "esoteric private group".
By #358797 at 10,Jun,15 08:58
So? Your argument is stupid, sir. You've had plenty of things to say about multitudes of people in your erroneous emails...
By JustWill at 03,Jul,15 16:52 other posts of JustWill 
There's nothing like a big, fat, condescending "Calm down, my Dear" to charm off the panties and get those lady-bits all moist, no?

By #472683 at 09,Jun,15 00:21
You mention s3cret groups where members make reprehensible comments, but you yourself have done this in private messages. I've been quite alarmed, actually. And please don't respond privately by saying the evil ones (my paraphrase) got to me. I don't want to receive emails about site business anyway.

Treat others how you want to be treated, I say.
By JustWill at 09,Jun,15 02:33 other posts of JustWill 
Do not expect a cogent response. That would require a modicum of self-awareness.

By #68656 at 09,Jun,15 10:41
What a pity Steffi, it appears they have poisoned your mind as well, this is a shame as you are better than them.
I have no need to contact you by e-mail nor for any reason, also I will not disclose what you said to me privately about other members even though I agree with your opinions of them.
By #358797 at 09,Jun,15 14:24
Talk about throwing someone under the bus.
Who really gives a fuck what's said (other than you, obviously)?
Steffi is a grown woman, she can make up her own mind about things. Making that little remark was out of line, and nothing more than a way of trying to get her involved in all this petty bullshit you obsess over...
By #472683 at 09,Jun,15 14:28
Thank you, Sweetheart.

Now scoop me up; I'm road pizza.
By #358797 at 10,Jun,15 08:59
Never heard of a road pizza before. Down here we call em road waffles.

By #490234 at 11,Jun,15 12:59
Silly woman.
By #358797 at 11,Jun,15 15:20
Stupid man.

By #472683 at 09,Jun,15 14:25
No one poisoned my mind in any fashion. I'm just speaking the truth here.

I said that, about email, because on more than one occasion, you have emailed me after I said something here, saying terrible things about my friends.

I do recall discussing some members with you more than a year ago. It was when you suggested they are not my friends. But time and experience has shown me who my real friends are.

Peace.
By JustWill at 10,Jun,15 14:15 other posts of JustWill 
So, check this out:

This hypocrite, who wishes the membership to believe that he is a bastion of ethics and morality, has been sending links to people's personal web pages via PMs to others at SYD...without the consent of the page owners!

Sure, he moans and whines like a ch*ld because someone once called him an "asshat" in a private group, yet he's quite okay with perpetrating even more heinous offences himself.

This is exactly why he was called an "asshat".

For the love of all that's holy, people, DO NOT TRUST HIM!

(And, is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that many of his comments in the Forum have a racist tone to them?)
By #490234 at 11,Jun,15 12:58
All of you are just as bad as each other, Steffi, shame on you.
By JustWill at 11,Jun,15 13:04 other posts of JustWill 
Shame on Steffi??
Shame on YOU, sir!
When you say: "All of you are just as bad as each other", are you making sure to cut a big slice of that for yourself?

By mr_blue at 11,Jun,15 14:34 other posts of mr_blue 
Our apologies JohnS,err I mean poolboy...sssh no one has noticed who you are....

By #472683 at 11,Jun,15 17:37
Seriously?! Take another swig of the Kool-Aid because I have seen the truth. I'm sorry you have not.
By JustWill at 11,Jun,15 17:55 other posts of JustWill 
Wait!
There's Kool-Aid?!
Nobody told me that beverages were going to be served!
Why am I always the last to know these things?
Was I supposed to bring a snack or something?
Great...now I'm the only one who didn't bring something to the Forum party.
By #472683 at 11,Jun,15 18:44
Let's see. We have Kool-Aid, road pizza and/or waffles, and slices of shame pie. Oh, and turd punch, donkey-flogging ale....

I think we're set on drinks and snacks. How about you bring some balloons and streamers?
By JustWill at 11,Jun,15 19:51 other posts of JustWill 
I'm all out of streamers and balloons, but I could probably fart a couple rainbows.
I ain't drinkin' no damn turd punch,though.
By #472683 at 11,Jun,15 20:03
Party pooper! Wait. If you really WERE a party pooper, you could provide said punch. lol

Yeah, I'll stick with the other drinks.

Rainbows would be handy!
By JustWill at 12,Jun,15 01:36 other posts of JustWill 
Even on my best day, I am not sure that I could poop an entire party.
By #472683 at 12,Jun,15 02:36
Perhaps, then, we will need some Ex-Lax brownies.
By #358797 at 12,Jun,15 16:30
Oooh! I just got brownie mix yesterday... And the dollar store has chocolate laxatives.. Lol.

By #472683 at 18,Jun,15 07:04
Hmmm. I hear you've been making reprehensible comments about ME in s3cret, where I have no form of reply or defense.

Pot, meet kettle!
By mr_blue at 18,Jun,15 11:45 other posts of mr_blue 
It is what he does repeatedly without consequence.
Revealing personal information is what he does best....
Why do you think he wants members email addresses ?

It has nothing to do with making friendships,it's all about finding out what he can about members and stirring the pot with his outdated bigoted,xenophobic,homophobic undertones and attitude.
By JustWill at 18,Jun,15 17:41 other posts of JustWill 
Ohhhh! Now you went and done it, Buster!
Your "notes feature" is going to be filled with all sorts of whiny comments. I'm betting that the words "wanker" and "esoteric" get used at least twice...
By mr_blue at 18,Jun,15 19:47 other posts of mr_blue 

By #472683 at 18,Jun,15 22:51
And s3cret.
By JustWill at 18,Jun,15 22:53 other posts of JustWill 
By #68656 at 20,Jun,15 16:07
At least the member who forwarded my message in a breach of trust got caught out.
How many confidential patient`s details would he have told to others when he was still practicing.??
By JustWill at 20,Jun,15 17:29 other posts of JustWill 
Isn't it just horrible when someone shares information they were given privately with a guy who will use it to fuel a public donkey-flogging campaign?

By #358797 at 20,Jun,15 18:40
And like poolboy didn't get caught out? Was that not a breach of trust? Or is it only a breach of trust when it's your words getting spread? Sounds like the table just turned a little.
And the little dig there to secure most know who was involved was nothing short of childish.
By JustWill at 20,Jun,15 19:35 other posts of JustWill 
Arexa, as a certified hypocrite, the individual you're addressing isn't even aware that the "table" exists.
By #472683 at 21,Jun,15 06:51
By #489701 at 21,Jun,15 19:19
Nice to see nothing has changed around here. Disappointing really...
By bella! at 21,Jun,15 20:04 other posts of bella! 
Are you speaking of the "private" messages that are sent in strictest confidence? Yes, it still happens.

Or the 21 year old member that posted a picture of a kitten that had words requesting to chat with someone that is not old. No worries, he was reported for posting a web derived ( really, we are going to enforce copyright infringement on a picture of a fuzzy little kitten that could not be found on a reverse image search via TinEye? ) because there was some wording in the lower right corner, with an "ageist statement"? Yes, that happens too.
By JustWill at 21,Jun,15 23:12 other posts of JustWill 
That "ageist" thing is totally bonkers! So the guy is looking to chat with someone his own age, someone he shares common interests with. Why is he wrong to request that?
The funny thing about this is that the guy who cries "ageist" most frequently is ALSO the guy most likely to make RACIST comments in the Forum.
When will he be called out for that?

By #443664 at 21,Jun,15 23:27
Wow it's all kicking off in here can't we just make up and have a massive orgy for old times sake
By #358797 at 22,Jun,15 00:38
Uhm... No.

By #124665 at 11,Jun,15 03:45
Road Pizza

You guys are so silly

By admin at 08,Jun,15 14:52 other posts of admin 
At the moment there are only 70 notes in total. There is no really point to make them available for reading unless there are several thousands of them. Otherwise most of you will be disappointed about your significance in eyes of other people.

You should always remember that people are too occupied thinking about what other people may think about them rather than thinking what they really think about other people, forgive me the ugliness of this phrase. And therefore in many teachings they advice to stop thinking about what other people think about you and just enjoy your life.

By bella! at 08,Jun,15 04:00 other posts of bella! 
The caveat is admin indicated that "somewhere in the future we MAY allow paid members......."

What would be interesting is *IF* let's say I left notes about you and then sallysue came along and was able to read my ( I will assume the notes are somewhat, anonymous, except to admin ) thoughts about you.

Here's the actual blurb;

Your notes on Decent007

These are your personal notes on this member. Other members will not be able to see them. It's just for you to remember what good or bad impressions and experiences you had about this member. 

Be warned that somewhere in future we may allow paid members to see the notes left on them without disclosing the authors, only texts. So, if you want to write something nasty - you may wish to do not write anything that may lead the member back to you. 

By #358797 at 08,Jun,15 03:46
Just for that I'm so gonna make a note stating that you're a big smelly doodoo head.

Adult Discussion Forum