Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

foreskin is nasty!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #292429 at 29,Jun,15 20:05
I don't know man,I just don't see the attraction. Foreskin is just dirty and nasty! Anybody else feel the same?

Similar topics: 1.is my puss nasty?   2.nasty and fun?   3.foreskin adhesion   4.shape of a cock   5.Foreskin  

New Comment

Comments:
By #206678 at 29,Jun,15 20:41
What a stupid and ill informed statement. The World Health Organization (WHO) has estimated that globally one-third of males aged 15 years and over are circumcised, with almost 70% of those being Muslims.
This means that two-thirds of the worlds males are uncircumcised!!!
So glad I am not muslim, jewish or american.
By #68656 at 30,Jun,15 06:44
Dear Mr. Chilli.

A large percentage of our fellow Australians are cut, a fact which can be seen by simple observation at any legal nude beach.
Are you suggesting either directly or by inference that cut males are "lesser men" than uncut males.??
In reality whether a man is cut or uncut makes NO difference to his masculinity.
By JeffinKS at 30,Jun,15 12:16 other posts of JeffinKS 
no... I think Mr. Chilli was just stating that the majority of men in the world are NOT circumcised. Why is it that every time this comes up you like most circumcised guys take it as a personal attack "Are you suggesting either directly or by inference that cut males are "lesser men" than uncut males.?? " I don't see where the was said or inferred.
if by me saying I prefer foreskin, makes you "feel" inferior ... perhaps you are the one with the issue

By bigone21 at 25,Aug,15 22:20 other posts of bigone21 
here is an insight to the mind of JohnS:

1. I was born with a foreskin;
2. somebody cut it off;
3. now i think a foreskin is a rotten thing, that is why i'm happy it is cut off! that is my way of dealing without my foreskin! please! can I???

By slipper at 03,Jul,15 05:48 other posts of slipper 
Fortunately, SOME of us Americans lucked out!!!
By JeffinKS at 03,Jul,15 12:11 other posts of JeffinKS 
I feel fortunate that I discovered foreskin restoration!! the dramatic increase in sensitivity and pleasure makes me wish I was NEVER circumcised....

By bigone21 at 25,Aug,15 20:54 other posts of bigone21 
@slipper: you lucked out for sure! no hiding that!

By #481583 at 23,Aug,15 16:00
I'm glad you're not American!

By bigone21 at 25,Aug,15 20:52 other posts of bigone21 
@chilli: the stupid statement is just "foreskin-envy"...

they have been cut, and have to deal with that... some do it in a sorry way..!

but hey, we know better! foreskin rocks!!

By bigone21 at 22,Aug,15 22:55 other posts of bigone21 
foreskin is natural, functional and beautiful!

but if you're not happy with this gift of nature, feel free to cut it off! but hey..! ONLY your OWN! NOT your SON!!

By bella! at 23,Aug,15 05:27 other posts of bella! 
Nice to see you, bigone21!
By bigone21 at 25,Aug,15 20:45 other posts of bigone21 
thanks bella!

By #472683 at 23,Aug,15 05:28
By bigone21 at 25,Aug,15 20:45 other posts of bigone21 

By leopoldij at 25,Aug,15 21:45 other posts of leopoldij 
nice diagram!

By #323075 at 24,Aug,15 04:43
I dont mean that my forskin is nasty! It is beautiful in my mind!
[deleted image]

By foreskinlover52 at 23,Aug,15 14:18 other posts of foreskinlover52 
[deleted image]

By #481583 at 23,Aug,15 14:02
Yes, I agree!

By #285354 at 23,Aug,15 10:32
This is the 21st century! We all have access to a bar of soap. I take great pride in keeping my cock clean. The foreskin adds to the pleasure of sex. Why would anyone want to reduce the pleasure of the most intense satisfaction that the human body can experience? Most of us are always searching for a way to heighten our orgasms. With all due respect, you have a great looking cock, but it would be even more beautiful with your foreskin.
By JeffinKS at 23,Aug,15 13:05 other posts of JeffinKS 
well said!!

By #204766 at 23,Aug,15 05:22
Foreskin ain't dirty by the way

By #485312 at 14,Jul,15 12:12
nothing wrong with foreskins, just bad hygiene is nasty *lix*

By ak918sd at 03,Jul,15 15:28 other posts of ak918sd 
I think you **** it cuz you never know how it will feel to have foreskin. It protects your cockhead and keep it sensitive so you can enjoy more during sex.

It can get cheesy sometimes but it's only the dead skin of penis. Cut penis have it too it just dry out on your underwear. If you wash everyday it's easy to clean.

Foreskin is the protection that mother nature give man to protect their penises. It's just like you eyelid protects your eyes.
By #442051 at 14,Jul,15 11:16
Daft protection comment.That only applies if you're naked, nothing like eyelids unless it constantly slides up and down your knob by itself.

By #358797 at 29,Jun,15 20:27
Foreskin is awesome....
By DJS at 30,Jun,15 10:37 other posts of DJS 
Also agree,plus the Big Man put it there for a reason

By #101633 at 03,Jul,15 16:53
How can you not agree with arexa?

By #481583 at 03,Jul,15 12:09
I feel the same. Foreskin is cool, but can be nasty! I'm glad to be cut!

By foreskinlover52 at 03,Jul,15 12:03 other posts of foreskinlover52 
You must be out of your mind and I am sorry you think that way! Foreskin is only natural and so beautiful..All my friends and I always shower before playing..I never had a cut cock and dont want one..I hope you change your feelings about foreskin..Heres mine..

By #187354 at 02,Jul,15 23:15
Whether you like foreskins or not every man should have the right to decide if they want to keep it or not.

By leopoldij at 02,Jul,15 22:05 other posts of leopoldij 
No foreskin here.
[deleted image]

By #467504 at 30,Jun,15 18:22
I see nothing wrong with foreskin but it is not my cup of tea. If you like it the good for you if you don't have it removed, simple as that.

By #6568 at 30,Jun,15 15:24
If its just about cleanliness then why not finish the job properly?.....every American male baby should be routinely shorn of all surplus skin and tissue,..so foreskin chopped off along with the ears! You don't actually NEED your ears,...the only harbour dirt and their improvements to hearing are negligible. In fact, its better for you not being able to hear whispers and the face looks so much smoother without those floppy ears sticking out!
By JustWill at 30,Jun,15 16:20 other posts of JustWill 
Without ears, how would you keep your hat from sliding down to cover your eyes?

By #373484 at 30,Jun,15 13:01
Dear Mr justanotherguy
The reason that the foreskin is cut, is often religious or cultural in nature. Men who suffer a lot of dirt under the foreskin, and thereby, can get inflammation, can also be circumcised to hygienic reason. Sometimes doctors circumcise men who have a tight foreskin. The foreskin is so constricted that this hardly can be withdrawn over the glans. The United States is the country where most circumcised men can be found in the world. Currently, yearly 60% of newborn babies circumcised within 48 hours. The origin of circumcision in the us is Islamic. America used to be part of the English Kingdom where circumcision is retrieved from an Islamic people from India, the Mughal Emperor. So circumcision ended up in the English-speaking, Western countries including the us.There are almost no benefits to circumcision and sometimes even disadvantages. I'M GLAD I HAVE A FORESKIN. ENJOY MY FORESKIN EVERY DAY. MAYBE YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS
--------------------------------------- added after 26 minutes

[deleted image]

By Dalecash at 30,Jun,15 09:25 other posts of Dalecash 
Here we go again.... How many topics are there on this subject.

By jackd at 30,Jun,15 05:38 other posts of jackd 
Not my thing either but I don't see the point of insulting guys just because we're different.

By #211891 at 29,Jun,15 20:41
Not all foreskins are dirty and nasty. I have sucked some cocks that I did not know were uncut. My preference is for a cut cock. They look good soft and look incredible hard. I like seeing the head and wrapping my tongue around it.

Adult Discussion Forum