Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

**** Blowjob friend growing up

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Blade at 02,Jul,15 23:47  other posts of Blade
Anyone have a friend growing up, that was gay or bi, and gave you blow jobs, or even handjobs?

My friends younger **** just suddenly crawled onto me, pretending to **** while we were sharing the couch, and put his head under the covers and blew me. My friend was in the room too, sitting in front of us kinda, so she couldn't see.

Almost every time I went over my friends house, as often as I could, he would blow me. He let me cum in his mouth from day one. He never asked me to reciprocate, and I even tried to give him handjob a couple times, but he refused. He even would blow me when we snuck in late after being out late. while my frind was making sandwich, etc, I'd sneak to brothers room and put my dick in his face, and all but one time, he'd blow me. I ruined it when I got too agressive and really fucked his mouth hard the last time. He got mad and wouldn't do it again....

Similar topics: 1.At what age does the cock stop growing?   2.Growing out my bush tell me if you like   3.How many others mastubated with a friend growing up   4.Steak and blowjob day   5.Does anyone actually know what a blowjob is?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #174339 at 14,Aug,16 01:51
mastubated and gave head to each other with a friend growing up we were around 13 and 14 I sometimes think back and find myself very aroused

By #64328 at 09,Aug,16 17:36
I had an older buddy that like to suck me for a couple years. I would give him handjobs and he would rather suck me. It was our s e c r e t.

By #436014 at 22,Jul,15 09:04
cum swallowing is fucking hot and you were little cumsluts and then you went and ruined it

By bella! at 03,Jul,15 06:07 other posts of bella! 
You know, you author the most disgusting threads. I bet you're as big of a slime ball in real life as you appear to be here.
By #68656 at 03,Jul,15 09:04
Dear Bella.
Some of the topics he starts can be a little strange, these two for example.

/forum/thread.php?id=24121

/forum/thread.php?id=23436
By bella! at 03,Jul,15 15:06 other posts of bella! 
Yes, I was aware of those topics and that's why I said what I said!
By JustWill at 03,Jul,15 15:15 other posts of JustWill 
Isn't it nice, though, to always have someone to point out the obvious for you? Because, you know, your lady-brain might not be able to actually do any thinking on its own...
By bella! at 03,Jul,15 15:57 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for noticing!

Sometimes my lady-brain gets sidetracked. Sidetracked thinking about new shoes, pedicures, shopping, in general, that I'm unable to stay focused! I wish there was some type product, like a douche, that would be able to cleanse and refresh lady-brain.
--------------------------------------- added after 37 minutes

I tell ya! I'm just headed out for a quick trip to CVS and I found that I had to make a short list so I don't lose focus when I smell lipstick!
By Gntlmn at 03,Jul,15 17:07 other posts of Gntlmn 

By JustWill at 03,Jul,15 17:14 other posts of JustWill 
Would such a douche be eucalyptus scented?
By bella! at 03,Jul,15 23:52 other posts of bella! 
Forgive me, my lady-brain seems to be askew....

Are you asking about the conceptual lady-brain douche that I envision for the occasional cleanse and refresh? I do enjoy the aroma of eucalyptus and I understand that it's good for pimples, too. Yes, I think that eucalyptus would be a marketable scent!

Now if we're talking about the traditional cooter douche....OH, HELL NO! Let me ask you this, have you balls ever ached? I bet you never considered soothing them with Ben Gay! Why would I flush cooter with eucalyptus? I would be too darned worried that I would be attacked by a band of koala bears thinking I was their food source!
By JustWill at 04,Jul,15 00:10 other posts of JustWill 
I was speaking about your proposed brain-douche.
My balls have been very good to me over the years and have never given me any reason to Ben Gay them.
Also, while a koala infestation of one's cooter would be very off-putting, I don't believe that you would run any risk of contracting such critters here in the States.
They are, like, the national bird of Australia and not indigenous to your homeland,
By bella! at 04,Jul,15 02:51 other posts of bella! 
Well, you never know, do you!

By #439814 at 21,Jul,15 23:59
Wtf?
By bella! at 22,Jul,15 00:38 other posts of bella! 
What the fuck, what?

By slipper at 03,Jul,15 05:44 other posts of slipper 
So, Blade, did ya learn anything from that last experience with him?
By Blade at 04,Jul,15 02:27 other posts of Blade 
I was young and stupid. I didn't realize what I had at the time. Never knew why he did it. Figured he was gay at first, but years later, he dated girls, and was really popular.

Adult Discussion Forum