Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Admin please change the rules!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #473840 at 04,Jul,15 16:44
I love that there are open minded guys on the site and I respect all straight and LGBT people her but some of us (me) still check our inbox and find messages like this:

"Jul 3, 21:16 tallbutsmallcock: and besides that ur an
ugly niger
Jul 3, 20:59 tallbutsmallcock: you look so sissy and
girlie is disgusting grow some balls faget be a real man.
your the reason people hates gay men"

I banned him but he still can view my pictures just not message me
I want him gone! He should not even be able to view my pictures of access my profile!
Admin please!

Similar topics: 1.Rules   2.QUESTION FOR ADMIN   3.Who thinks the "king" should b voted in by registered members   4.*Wake the f*ck up*   5.We can now select multiple Pictures and choose a category etc thanks to the Admin.  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 08,Jul,15 18:55 other posts of leopoldij 
Let's hope this is an isolated incident. He was a troll.

By #445126 at 07,Jul,15 10:36
I get PMs now and again spouting **** and vitriol. I've been called a jock moron, a stupid sissy; been told I need to be r*p*d, and been sent distorted pics of myself. People ---- sigh.

I just always reply: "Thank you for your thoughts. I will certainly take them into consideration. Have a great day."

Seems to spoil the fun of trying to get a rise out of me.
By bella! at 07,Jul,15 12:20 other posts of bella! 
You get those types of messages, really? You? Oh, HELL NO! The way you handle them is totally you but it just makes my jaw drop that anyone would direct hateful or negative messages at you.

Knowing that those messages are coming from members is also very sad. Obviously, the members who direct h.ate or negative messages at you haven't taken the opportunity to know you. YOU are one helluva guy. If you ever start a "pro" anything, I would like to be the Senior Director of your Cheer Team! Please?

Sadly, I'm also learning that there are indeed some members that are filled with unfounded anger and/or envy. Sad! Sad! Sad!

By #435701 at 08,Jul,15 17:49
You have the most incredible body and sexy cock! They are just jealous little morons!

By #68656 at 04,Jul,15 16:58
There appears to be no account with the name of "tallbutsmallcock". Perhaps he has already left us.
By admin at 04,Jul,15 17:00 other posts of admin 
I checked this account and found out that it was using Honduras IP while claiming to be living in Belgium. So I did not even think any further, just deleted it right away.

By admin at 04,Jul,15 16:59 other posts of admin 
I'm not sure what this has to do with rules.

If you want to close your profile completely from a person you do not like there is no real way to do this. That person may always delete their profile than create another one and come to you pretending to be friendly, find something out about you, then locate your place of living or work and then make some kind of revenge via other sites or means - facebook, your local community forum, your boss email etc...

Giving you an option to block someone completely would only give you a false sense of security that may eventually backfire. That's why I don't want to do this.

Adult Discussion Forum