Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

vaginal weight lifting

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by leopoldij at 12,Jul,15 22:24  other posts of leopoldij
I was wondering if there are any women out there who have tried this.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5O47mMZIkrA
If yes, can you tell us your experiences?
Also, who likes this?

Similar topics: 1.should i put on weight?   2.sexual enjoyment   3.Size of Cock from Weight   4.Lost a bunch of weight, now I like to show off   5.I Can't See My Dick !  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 29,Oct,15 00:53 other posts of leopoldij 
Another interesting thing a vagina can do: inflate a balloon. You don't believe it? Here's the proof:
only registered users can see external links

By #420420 at 18,Oct,15 06:02
I checked the link, because I never heard of this. Then I sent it to my GF, and she texted back, 'OK, I'll try,' so 'Game on!' I guess.
We didn't have the things they had, and we Googled it, and she giggled, and liked it, so we made up something like what they had, and it totally didn't work, or she couldn't hold it!
The ones in the video were wearing skirts, so they might have just put the 'egg' in a thong, or their panties, so it wasn't a good experiment!!
It was good fun, and a good laugh, drinking good wine!!
My GF HATES when I tell her she can't do anything, So I know she is trying, so maybe something more, later. . .
By leopoldij at 18,Oct,15 07:36 other posts of leopoldij 
I hope you can show us when she manages!
By #420420 at 25,Oct,15 06:16
I think it is all BS, that video!! They have to be wearing some kind of thing, in their panties, or something, because the skirt covers it, in the video.
My GF is one of those that doesn't like someone telling her she can't do anything, so she did those Kegels things, for a week, and tried, but she still can't keep a pound weight, inside, hanging, like that!!
It was good fun, trying, and maybe some might share it with their girls, but that video is BS, or they wouldn't have the skirts on!!
By leopoldij at 25,Oct,15 14:05 other posts of leopoldij 
Well, thanks for trying anyway. Please feel free to post the pics of your gf trying ....
By #420420 at 26,Oct,15 04:33
She's a Lady, and even if I wanted to show you Pervs images of her, her beauty and goodness would make your eyes burn, and you dicks go limp!! She's the closest thing to a Goddess that a man can know!
By leopoldij at 26,Oct,15 20:23 other posts of leopoldij 
Great. I'm happy she's so good looking. You're a lucky man. Whether you show her or not is your choice. But we're allowed to ask because that's what this site is about.

By leopoldij at 13,Oct,15 21:57 other posts of leopoldij 
Anyone?

By #485312 at 13,Jul,15 05:32
lve never been able to fit a dumb bell in my pussy, so l cant say l have any experience at it *lix*
By leopoldij at 13,Jul,15 06:21 other posts of leopoldij 
Welcome back! I missed you.

Adult Discussion Forum