She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

should i put on weight?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #11177 at 07,May,09 21:45
i was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations as to what i should do with my body, such as putting on weight etc, as i am currently feeling unhappy with it. any comments are most welcome. thankyou

Similar topics: 1.Size of Cock from Weight   2.losing weight, longer dick?   3.Lost a bunch of weight, now I like to show off   4.How much longer was your dick after you lost weight?   5.I Can't See My Dick !  

New Comment

Comments:
By tecsan at 22,Oct,22 04:53 other posts of tecsan 
How should we know. Gain or loose weight, who cares that is trivial. Do what you want to do. Do not feel you should conform to what you think society wants.

By leopoldij at 20,Oct,22 23:46 other posts of leopoldij 
Just keep fucking

By #7976 at 08,May,09 01:59
Firstly, you have no issues that I can see. Thin isn't necessarily bad unless it is accompanied with some type of problem.

As for putting on weight. Weight for the sake of weight is dumb. If you want to fill out, go to the gym and make it a habit. Muscle is denser than fat so with every pound you pack on, you will be equally trim but more robust and healthy. Be sure to pay attention to all your muscle groups to ensure you grow proportionally and keep fit. As you build muscle, you will need more calories, but eat sensibly and healthy. Lastly, be sure to run and keep your heart in shape. The more weight you carry, the more your heart has to pump to keep you healthy. This is a long term plan and if you keep it up, you will fill out, have a great body, and be a very healthy, desirable person. Good luck.

By sailor at 07,May,09 21:49 other posts of sailor 
looks ok to me. work out if anything.

Adult Discussion Forum