Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Eating ass

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #490770 at 22,Sep,15 19:41
Who here loves to do if? I love to eat a nice hole, and I go crazy when a guy eats mine.

Similar topics: 1.Straight Men: What about eating a pussy after cumming in it?   2.cum eating   3.Eating your own cum   4.Ladies comment please.   5.Creampie eating  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 25,Sep,15 12:37 other posts of leopoldij 
I'd do that, as long as it's a woman's ass and as long as it's clean. I don't mind licking a woman anywhere she likes, but cleanliness is important.

By shackles at 24,Sep,15 15:11 other posts of shackles 
I very much enjoy rimming a sexy ass. I haven't done it to a guy yet, but not from lack of wanting to! Just haven't had my much awaited, long anticipated first time bi experience yet. Well, at least not to that degree. I did stroke a guys cock during a MMF once, but that was about it.

By furluvr at 24,Sep,15 07:09 other posts of furluvr 
Love love love it!

By spermkiss at 22,Sep,15 21:21 other posts of spermkiss 
YES, YES, YES! OK, I'm a cocksucker and taking a guy to climax and receiving his load is my all time favorite sex act. But(t) eating his ass is a close second.

One could easily make the case that a man's asshole is the most intimate part of his body. Let's face it, as soon as he drops his pants his dick and balls are out there for everyone to see, but his asshole is not. He can strip totally nude and everything is visible but his asshole. That's still tucked away between his ass cheeks. It takes a certain effort to expose it to the light of day.
By #23212 at 24,Sep,15 02:23
And the roughly 5000 nerve endings in that area, certainly add enormously to the experience!
By routemaster at 24,Sep,15 04:16 other posts of routemaster 
I LOVE being RIMMED and giving it too, feeling a HOT WET GAY TONGUE licking your hole is one of the MOST AWESOME sexual experiences you can have. Drives me crazy too and I never want it to stop
By #23212 at 24,Sep,15 05:45
A HOT WET straight TONGUE makes me crazy for more and more.
And my own tongue reciprocates to squealing delights!

Adult Discussion Forum