Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Dick Prints

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #498140 at 25,Sep,15 15:14
I enjoy Printing my dick pics from random libraries and computer labs and leave them for girls I know to see. If u seen my dick/remote comparison pic. That's the one I printed for girlfriends mom.she was working on the same counter that had it. She waited at least 30 mins then asked me if it was mine. Once I told her yes she got mad saying I better not be showing other people . I told her I didn't that I took the pic thinking of her. She said for it not to happened anymore in case her husband found it or something. !!score!! She has huge fits and a tight Lil ass. Normally I where loose shorts (grey) to show her the bulge and outline of my cock. When im standing by her in my shorts I have got erections multiple times and she will just keep conversation going for ever! She has walked in on my jack off and she ever tasted my cum without knowing .

Similar topics: 1.let's vote about "longdick" out or in??   2.do i have a small dick average dick or big dick just curious?   3.Father and son - silimar dick?   4.first time getting my dick stroked and sucked by a guy   5.lunch time  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 25,Sep,15 18:42
.....I bet she does indeed have huge fits with a fool like you dating her daughter!...it's a wonder she has'nt had a seizure!

I see from your page that you are actually 25 years old if you have not exagerated this as well. Why not have a try at growing up a touch and becoming a nice young man who is a credit to the community and who will be viewed as ideal boyfriend material by nice ladies with daughters.....

.....Just saying!....promise us you'll try!
By bella! at 25,Sep,15 20:07 other posts of bella! 
You are so wise and thoughtful! I'm glad that you responded to youngmagik and ME!

By #498140 at 27,Sep,15 14:53
Your dumb . don't **** because u never had a chance
By JustWill at 27,Sep,15 15:33 other posts of JustWill 
"Your dumb". I love the irony.
By #23212 at 27,Sep,15 23:43
Perhaps you might want to explain to Mr. "I where loose shorts' what the word 'irony' means?
By JustWill at 28,Sep,15 02:34 other posts of JustWill 
I am thinking that pissing up a rope would be a better use of my time.
By JeffinKS at 28,Sep,15 14:02 other posts of JeffinKS 

Adult Discussion Forum