Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

CHARLIE

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by mr_blue at 17,Nov,15 16:45  other posts of mr_blue
Charlie Sheen appeared on the Today show Tuesday morning where he confirmed reports that he is HIV positive.

"I am in fact HIV positive," Sheen said, disclosing that he was diagnosed roughly four years ago. "I have to put a stop to this onslaught, this barrage of attacks of sub-truths and very, very harmful stories that are about threatening the health of so many others which couldn't be farther from the truth."

The former Two and a Half Men star sat down for a live interview with Today show anchor Matt Lauer, revealing that he's paid people to keep his diagnosis quiet. "I think I released myself from this prison today," he said.

Similar topics: 1.White powder and having sex after taking it.........Comments please!!!   2.Charlie Hebdo,   3.R.I.P   4.CHARLIE WATTS, R.I.P.   5.Site Predictions for 2023! What are yours?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #435701 at 18,Nov,15 20:00
Here we all are looking at mostly big dicks dripping cum on this COCK (and pussy) site. And despite that, we can accuse someone that has had lots of sex (likely much more than most of us)...of things we actually do NOT know to be true! On top of this, NONE of us can say without a doubt how we may have behaved in Charlie's same situation. HIV is very SCARY as it can lead to AIDS and a really, REALLY crappy death! And people in scary situations often do not behave as well as they might have wished.
I say people should look at their own lives first, before making accusations. For instance, have you ever done anything you are ashamed of? Something you wish you could take back?...Because I am quite sure, Charlie wishes he could take back some things. Maybe LOTS of things!...And BTW, is Charlie human? Are YOU human?? Or just so perfect that you can throw stones at glass houses?
By mr_blue at 18,Nov,15 20:15 other posts of mr_blue 
Charlie's antics are well documented ...he had lots of sex,a lot of unprotected sex with prostitutes,,,he was diagnosed approx. 4 years ago...which happened to be around the time he went into quite a public meltdown....

H.I.V. can be contained with the right treatment and anti-virals...people with H.I.V. can lead healthy lives...costs money though....I am sure Charlie has a lot of regrets right now.....and he has to live with the consequences of his actions...

And there is no perfect....that's just an ideal that is a perpetual myth.

Humans make mistakes,but some mistakes have real consequence...his own lack of self respect led him to be in this position....scared or not,he made some big errors of judgement....
By #435701 at 20,Nov,15 19:15
Love your Death and the Finger, Alexblue! Just so appropriate for life on Earth. Like your comment, too. And as I have said to a few others, we just don't actually know what Charlie did with his HIV dick after being diagnosed. I will agree that it is quite likely...he stuck it in somebody after diagnosis and MAYBE did not tell them...but STILL say I will not join the lynch mob until there are actual pictures of his penis head on July 12, 2012 inside a vagina!...OR a gaping...????

By cumjohn at 18,Nov,15 21:24 other posts of cumjohn 
Ignorance and intolerance can be more bigger issue, than disease itself for people who have hiv. Example if i get infected with hiv someday, it might not propably be big deal for me, but it might be shock for someone else. Of course there are individual diffrencies how to react.

Peoples makes mistakes, and Charlie Sheen is no exception. We all make our choises that can be stupid or wise in some peoples mind.
By JustWill at 18,Nov,15 21:28 other posts of JustWill 
Again, it is a different story when your "mistake" puts another person's life at risk...

By JustWill at 18,Nov,15 21:29 other posts of JustWill 
For a person hanging out on a cock site, you're pretty judgmental, don't you think?
By #435701 at 20,Nov,15 19:21
Guessing you are saying that to me, Mr. Unicorn? Yeah, I know I spend time here. Yeah, I know I like cocks as well as pussy...Yeah, I know I go a different path than the lynch mob. Yeah, I know I may be ENTIRELY wrong in what I said. But after all, lynch mobs hanged MANY more innocent people than guilty. So...I will not join in the 'HANG CHARLIE' mob...And maybe never will. Even if it is proven he fucked someone with his HIV dick. And gave them HIV...

By #460385 at 19,Nov,15 00:20
Let me ask the ones who are defending Charlie in his lack of judgement. If a person leaves a bar drunk. Uses poor judgement and makes a mistake to get in their car and drive. They proceed to kill a family in a car wreck. Thats a mistake, poor or impaired judgement or whatever you want to call it. That drunk driver goes to prison. Is this situation any different. A mistake that causes or inflicts pain and possibly death should be punished. At some point in this man's past 4 years he has been sober enough to make a responsible decision stop hurting others.

By #460385 at 19,Nov,15 01:14
Your an idiot. Infecting others with HIV is just poor judgement. Yeah I'm a human, but I don't think I would be running around sticking my HIV infected dick in others. You can't be serious.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Maybe Charlie can throw stones at his glass window from his jail cell.
By cumjohn at 19,Nov,15 11:24 other posts of cumjohn 
If somebody kills the whole family while driving car intoxicated is not the same thing here. When hiv positive person is under medication, barebacking with that person is like having safe sex, unless if person have some other diseases. Possibilities are as low as if your having safe sex but condom brokes. And condoms can broke.
By #435701 at 20,Nov,15 19:06
You are exactly right, Bi90! But only AFTER it's been proven!...America is based on the fact of 'innocent until proven guilty'. Even though we all know that RARELY happens. Courts of Law are really based on winning and losing. Person on trial be damned...If Charlie is guilty BEYOND what the Media is saying...and keep in mind the Media is really only interested in money and big stories, not what actually happened...Exactly like trial lawyers are ONLY interested in winning...well, we people out here, having only the Internet to tell us what's true (yeah, know there are other sources. But most people are just internet bound)...are at an EXTREME disadvantage.

By #435701 at 19,Nov,15 18:08
I believe I called you the same thing recently, CB54. And if you had read my reply a little more closely, I said nobody knows he stuck his 'HIV dick into others'. Only he can know that...So, knowing what I know about the media and how much of what is initially said later turns out to be COMPLETELY untrue...I am completely serious. So until there is definitive proof that he and his HIV dick...'shot' someone, I will not pass judgment...BTW. You would make a wonderful member of a lynch mob, CB.
By #460385 at 19,Nov,15 21:36
If you read my earlier post. Bree Olson his girlfriend of a year, said they had unprotected sex. She found out about his disease as the general public did. But I already know what your response will be. Well, maybe she is lying, maybe they're all lying. That's right, the guy that was a womanizer and sex addict had no sex the last 4 years. They're all after his money. And besides if you read my post correctly. I said "IF" any of these women get infected. So yes I did give Charlie the benifit of the doubt.
By #435701 at 20,Nov,15 18:53
CB 54-Read that also. And as there is now a potential lawsuit worth MILLIONS because Charlie (possibly) is...I STILL withhold judgment...Money has screwed this World to the point of destruction...And I did see your 'IF'. It was just SO overloaded by everything else you said. And then by calling me an idiot...I already know that. But I am a very smart idiot...Sarcasm, just so you know. And Bella knows, too.
By #460385 at 21,Nov,15 00:30
Smart idiot or stupid redneck we are all entitled to our own opinion. Sarcasm I can pick up on and dish it out too. Problem is in this forum, some just can't read anothers post without ripping it apart, twisting what was actually meant, and making the poster feel inferior to the ones ripping it apart. Words are hard to interpret. You can't see emotions or facial expressions. Hell I've been blamed for disrespecting the military by someone who interpreted my post the way he wanted to. Sometimes the brain doesn't write what the mouth is trying to say. But if you ever need to ask exactly what I'm trying to say ask me, and my dumbass will do my best too explain. And what exactly did bella! have to do with this.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Hell for what it's worth. I could write that I was born in Ohio. And some would argue it, twist it, disect it, word play it, make it their own, and throw it back my way. Enough to make me second guess myself if I was really born in Ohio.
By bella! at 21,Nov,15 00:45 other posts of bella! 
Thanks for inquiring, countryboy54, I saw that and wondered how I was pulled into his post.

talk4s seems like he's just an ornery coot!

--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

Just to be clear about my feelings about Charlie Sheen and his being HIV positive, it's sad news. And *IF* he has had unprotected sex with partners that were not privy to his health condition, SHAME ON HIM. Also, *IF* this is true, he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Your analogy is spot on, having knowledge of being HIV positve and engaging in unprotected sex is really no different then being intoxicated and making the choice to get behind the wheel of a car.

You damn well betcha that I'm no different than anyone else, I would want to know *IF* someone that I was intimate with is HIV positive!
By #435701 at 23,Nov,15 19:03
I be so frickin' ornery...

By JustWill at 21,Nov,15 03:46 other posts of JustWill 
Odd that you should mention that.
I was once called a "fucking idiot" because I pointed out that another member's semi-literate rant could be seen as being disrespectful to the military.
But, you know...shit happens.
Some of us just don't go all pussy and dwell on it forever.
By #460385 at 21,Nov,15 11:51
Ahhh, that's it? I was expecting so much more. So I can half read and write now. I don't dwell on nothing that has no meaning to me. Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black with that word Pussy ain't it.
By JustWill at 21,Nov,15 18:00 other posts of JustWill 
Not at all Mister "I beed a Marine fer 65 years so dat make my pinnion da only one what matters".
You're the one who brought the matter up again...five months after the fact...not me.
I've paid you no mind whatsoever since then.
Obviously, though, you still had a thorn stuck in your vagina after all this time.
If you really "don't dwell on nothing that has no meaning" to you, why bring it up now?
(For the record, I stand by my original comment. I "interpreted" your words based on what was written. It's not my fault that you expressed yourself so poorly.)
By #460385 at 21,Nov,15 20:50
There it is. The I'm better than you response. We are not all English teachers. Don't see why you had to make fun of me. My comment was made to another member without calling you out. I never used your name. Guess you just felt guilty and attacked again.
By JustWill at 21,Nov,15 21:25 other posts of JustWill 
There it is, the "why is everyone picking on me" response.
(Kudos, by the way, for not saying "you piece of shit" a half dozen times in your reply. )
You said: "I was expecting so much more" in your first comment to me. That implies that you were anticipating a response of some kind when you chose the example you used. The "My comment was made to another member without calling you out. I never used your name" bit, then, is just you being dishonest.
You fired a shot--intentionally. I fired back.
Suck it up, Bubba.
By #460385 at 21,Nov,15 23:56
Your such an angry person. Why so nasty. Take a chill my bubba. It's the holidays. Love thy neighbor. Be happy , smile, and laugh. Try something new. Geez, so much aggression. Hope you deal with your kids at school better than this.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

And how dare you rate my dick a 3. It is much prettier than a 3. Just saying.

By mr_blue at 18,Nov,15 16:30 other posts of mr_blue 
My view on this....

The guy has been a womaniser,playboy type for as long as anyone can remember...he has had d.rug fuelled exploits...

His narcissistic tendencies are symptomatic of Hollywood,does that excuse his antics ? of course not....

The people he had sex with are also culpable ,just cuz a guy says I have protection,or I am clean doesn't escape the fact that they didn't respect themselves enough to worry about safe sex,even with someone as notorious as Charlie Sheen....

He is paying the price for those exploits....

If he knowingly had unprotected sex with people,he can be prosecuted under California law....proving he did that is another matter...

As for him being blackmailed,people will exploit celebrities anyway they can to make a buck...

His fortune is gone....The medical bills will eat that cash in no time....

Who is going to go near him ?....the stigma that is still attached to people with H.I.V will make the rest of his life a misery....

By cumjohn at 18,Nov,15 14:05 other posts of cumjohn 
Those womens who are now about to take Charlie Sheen to court because he didnt told that he have hiv, are just only after money. When patient is taking meds, there are only tiny possibility that this patient could infect others. More likely is to get infected from random stranger who isnt aware about infection.

Im not big fan of Charlie, but im sorry to hear what happend to him.
By JustWill at 18,Nov,15 14:47 other posts of JustWill 
I disagree.
Even if there is, as you say, "only tiny possibility that this patient could infect others", there is STILL a risk. He knowingly put them in danger of infection without giving them a chance to make their own decision about whether or not they wished to take that risk.
This makes him a scumbag.
He deserves to be held accountable for that.
By cumjohn at 18,Nov,15 15:10 other posts of cumjohn 
How do you know if these womens who are saying that Sheen didnt mention anything about his hiv are not lying? Charlie Sheen is big star with big money, so of course somebody is taking advantage of the situtation.
By JustWill at 18,Nov,15 15:23 other posts of JustWill 
Have you ever seen an interview with the guy?
He comes off as a totally narcissistic and entitled jack-hole.
He paid millions in "hush money" to keep his HIV+ status a secr*t.
Do you really think that he actually told all of his partners that he was infected and then trusted that they wouldn't tell anyone?
By cumjohn at 18,Nov,15 15:38 other posts of cumjohn 
For me those hush moneys are sing that Sheen was blackmailed. Its sing that those womens wasnt looking for justice. Like i said earlier, they were after money.

By #435701 at 17,Nov,15 17:13
Very brave but necessary thing to do. Particularly as he says he paid in excess of $10 million in hush money over the past 4 years. Those people should be very ashamed and I hope their names become public...He was obviously really nervous and stuttered all the way through. As a stutterer in the early years of my life, it was hard for me to watch. Always loved 2 1/2 Men and he was such a large part in making it the hit it was.
By #485312 at 18,Nov,15 12:45
all his shows are great and he better milk them for what they are worth, as it all could come crashing down soon..blackmailers only find people that are doing something wrong to shame usually...*lix*

By #460385 at 18,Nov,15 01:24
I'm sure I will get hung for this response. But is anyone seeing this my way, instead of worrying about poor Charlie and his 10 million. I understand some of his past partners knew. But there is hundreds that didn't know. I just watched an interview with Bree Olson, his girlfriend for a year. She said they had unprotected sex everyday for a year. She found out about his sickness as the public did. The way I see it, piss on poor Charlie and his 10 million. If any of these girls contract the AIDS virus and die. The should lock his ass up for manslaughter. Just my opinion on a great actor but a fucking scumbag of a person.
By #485312 at 18,Nov,15 12:42
true if it was you or l, we'd be charged and locked up, l h@te how money and fame has it own set of rules above us commoners, l believe lawyers should be locked up for getting these creeps off, it they reoffend, they should be locked up with the perpetrators to rot...the system is a flawed one, truth and justice are just words that have little meaning in this day and age *lix*

By _avg_ at 18,Nov,15 02:34 other posts of _avg_ 
yeah, I..this is all I could think of when I saw this thread:

only registered users can see external links
By #358797 at 18,Nov,15 03:21
Been ages since I've seen that....
Shun the non-believer!
By _avg_ at 18,Nov,15 03:43 other posts of _avg_ 
SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNAAHHHHHHHH

By #485312 at 18,Nov,15 00:22
10 mill is a drop in the ocean of sheens wealth, just because youre a star doesnt make you immune to being human, its pay back for all the abuse he has inflicted on women and if he wasnt so d.rug fucked he would of known where or who he caught it from, that person is still at large and lm sure like bill cosby, this is just the tip of the iceberg, there will be many more come forward now to tell us of his neglect and forgotten unprotected sex romps,
Hope his pockets are deep enough to cover the costs of the lives he's put in danger. He only found out 4 years ago, he's of had it a lot longer. *lix *
By #460385 at 18,Nov,15 01:25
Thank you. Well said.

By bda1406 at 17,Nov,15 17:01 other posts of bda1406 
Wow

By bella! at 17,Nov,15 16:54 other posts of bella! 
So sorry to hear that news. Perhaps that is what has fueled his past erratic behavior.

By being open and forthright about his health, it must have lifted a huge weight off of him and the feeling that he's been released from the prison he's locked himself in.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

Wow! I saw a snippet of the Matt Lauer interview with Charlie Sheen and Charlie looked bad! I don't pay for HD so I can only imagine that he really looks like crap.

Adult Discussion Forum