Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

You may like this one

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by admin at 19,Nov,15 16:45  other posts of admin
Reason for account deletion: "I realized that what I'm doing is wrong, full of sin"

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 22,Dec,15 21:39 other posts of admin 
Another one - "Site becoming vulgar". I really wonder what they meant. I personally think people on site are now more refined than when it was more popular.

By JustWill at 19,Nov,15 17:14 other posts of JustWill 
Chances are that they will be back. Those "full of sin" people just can't resist the self-torment.
By #501022 at 21,Dec,15 02:39
A bit of stereotyping there, eh?
By JustWill at 21,Dec,15 15:36 other posts of JustWill 
Nope.
Merely an observation based upon training in psychology and years of studying human nature.
By bella! at 21,Dec,15 15:51 other posts of bella! 

By _avg_ at 22,Nov,15 04:01 other posts of _avg_ 
Way to be considerate of others, guys. You may not agree, but have some respect for someone doing what they think is right.
By #436014 at 19,Dec,15 19:27
there's nothing wrong or sinful about cock, just the opposite. cock and cum are like gifts from god.

By JustWill at 19,Dec,15 21:16 other posts of JustWill 
You are totally right. We are very bad people. Probably a good thing that guy deleted his account. We would only have been a corrupting influence on him.
By _avg_ at 19,Dec,15 23:29 other posts of _avg_ 
You may not subscribe to their beliefs, but faulting a guy for following his conscience is totally disrespectful. (Or a girl, for that matter.)
By JustWill at 20,Dec,15 03:36 other posts of JustWill 
I'm not faulting him/her for following their conscience. I am faulting them for being a judgmental doorknob. After all, they imply that those of us who stay are wrongful sinners.
By #501022 at 21,Dec,15 02:38
I didn't read that he was judging you, just himself. (unless it was in a part of the posting that you didn't repeat.)

Seriously, give the person a break. The fact that you felt compelled to ream him says that you've got issues too. Just let it go.
By JustWill at 21,Dec,15 15:34 other posts of JustWill 
Golly! How could I have been so blind? Thank you, thank you, thank you for setting me straight! I am a cad, a rogue and a jackanapes. Without your timely intervention, I might have never seen the light and been doomed to live as a sarcastic bastard for the remainder of my days. I owe you a huge debt of gratitude for helping me to mend my issue-plagued ways. Henceforth, I shall adhere to a solemn vow and never comment on forum posts of any kind...no matter how idiotic they are. You are truly a great and wise man.

By hytiger at 20,Dec,15 23:45 other posts of hytiger 
Best one would be "i'm a member of westboro baptist church "
By #485312 at 21,Dec,15 12:16
lol, love to see them here, posting their pics of pickets *lix*

By #503087 at 19,Dec,15 04:16
What about "Someone is spying on me"?
By admin at 20,Dec,15 15:39 other posts of admin 
Never seen this one. If anything like that, there were reasons like "People harassing my girlfriend" and "Unwanted advances on my partner".

By admin at 17,Dec,15 23:36 other posts of admin 
And we have another cool one:

"Bad for mental health"
By jayman73 at 20,Dec,15 03:07 other posts of jayman73 
That's funny, because for me it would be the total opposite. This site is very good for my mental health. It's great just to chill out sometimes, and check the site out to see what's up.

By mr_blue at 22,Nov,15 03:59 other posts of mr_blue 

By #147052 at 19,Nov,15 17:02
Was that from Ted Cruz, the Donald, Rubio, or any of the rest of the clown train in the USA political scene????

Adult Discussion Forum