Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Problem Upgrading Membership

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #482162 at 23,Nov,15 00:01
I have been on this site for almost a year now. I decided I would go ahead and support the site and enjoy the perks of becoming a paid member. When I entered my credit card info, it came back declined. I thought maybe I had a typo and re entered. Still came back declined. The next day I got two voice messages from the fraud department at my bank about the transaction.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Similar topics: 1.Membership   2.Notice for premium members   3.Membership D R O P ?!?   4.Fake accounts   5.Pre Paid Cards  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 23,Nov,15 01:11 other posts of admin 
Most of credit card processors that adult industry uses are flagged as high risk and suspicious, regrettably. CCbill may be the only exception because it was here more than 15 years and quite big.

And "clean" processors simply would not deal with adult sites.

Also, some small banks block all overseas transactions by default. I don't know which is your case.

So, as Ray said, you would probably be better with a prepaid card. It's better to use online anyway, more secure - even if the number gets stolen, it's not connected to your accounts.
By #482162 at 23,Nov,15 01:20
The prepaid card sounds like the solution. I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the advice.

By Ray10754 at 23,Nov,15 00:38 other posts of Ray10754 
Check with your bank in person, I had the same problem a few years ago with another site,come to find out some banks will not honor payments to X rated sites and Dating sites.
To remedy the problem I suggest you get one of those pre paid cards (from Walmart for example)and do your payment through there
By #482162 at 23,Nov,15 01:16
Yea not to keen on explaining my problem to my bank in person. But the prepaid card is a good idea.
Thanks for the response.

Adult Discussion Forum