Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Membership D R O P ?!?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by slipper at 30,Jun,16 03:16  other posts of slipper
It looks like site membership recently dropped over 3K (now under 30k for the first time since I've been here--a while)! Could this be correct??? Or, was the tally not accumulating correctly... or... Yikes!!! Is the site actually "evaporating" before our very thighs (oops... "eyes)?

Similar topics: 1.Membership   2.Notice for premium members   3.Why is membership dropping   4.Hottest Christmas themed pic contest   5.Fake accounts  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 17,Jul,16 04:23 other posts of bella! 
And now there's 26,000

By bella! at 30,Jun,16 08:17 other posts of bella! 
Yes, it would appear that admin did a bit of "housekeeping". It's sad that we were not given the "heads up" because when this purge was initiated on inactive accounts, I lost a significant number of gifts that could have been destroyed/converted into points.

Just for a point of reference, this purge was also quite significant. If I'm not mistaken, the alleged membership count was somewhere at approximately 33k, now it is 28k, a difference of give or take 5,000, members.
By Leilani at 02,Jul,16 04:41 other posts of Leilani 
I thought this site was programmed in such a way that if you don't log into it for X-amount of days then it AUTOMATICALLY deletes your account.

By jackd at 30,Jun,16 22:01 other posts of jackd 
I lost a bunch of gifts too.That stinks

By zzick at 30,Jun,16 15:58 other posts of zzick 
Well, true or not, here is some news sure to brighten your day! Either Kanye West. , or NWA is going to record the classic number. , " a cane and a high starched collar ! "

By #6568 at 30,Jun,16 05:54
But then, sex itself is 'dropping', and quite significantly too. I can't remember the figures but an item on the BBC News site a few weeks back showed that surveys done in western countries indicate that couples in established realtionships are having much less sex than 20 years ago...both less sessions and less duration.....

......Add to this the fact that sperm rates are now less than half what they were 50 years ago and you can see a trend!

Adult Discussion Forum