Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Lady boss (longish)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #502201 at 26,Dec,15 04:47
So I have this lady boss whose dad,our old boss inherited our small company of about twelve employees to. She is a wonderful lady, just lovely, she is very talkative, and she is rather playful but not with everyone.She is also old enough to be my mom, I'm 32 and shes 50 something. Last week she turned around and saw me holding a small towel and comes up grinning in the most evil way and asks if I were about to pop her with it. I said nothing. The words would not come out of my mouth. That look tells me you were she says still smiling. That things not big enough she says snatching it away, you watch out ill get you she says laughing down the hall. One other time an interesting thing happened, there's another guy there, who has a few times called my name to get me to look over and then blinded me with this male nipple of his. So after he did this to me I say @$!#@ has the nastiest titties! Unbeknownst to me the lady was around the corner. They both have names that sound very similar. She comes running out at me with a rather angry look and then I had to explain the situation to her.She thought it was very funny. Only you could get away with talking about me she says. Both times I felt my balls go back inside. Ordinarily I would always advise people to steer clear of their bosses and coworkers but who knows I may not be there another year or we all might not be, nothing is guaranteed. She is very very attractive for a woman her age. Some women are just socialites and naturally playful, some are very professional on the outside and sexually playful on the flipside with her I can't tell which it is. All I know is these kinds of things happen quite often and she's beginning to drive me up the wall with it all. I've got such a hard on for her right now it's painful. What do you all think about this peculiar situation?

Similar topics: 1.My house docter and my boss are both bi-sexual. What to do?   2.Fuck your boss?   3.i like this site but where are the ladys i get more men then lady's why i think its nasty please tell me wtf but hay comment pl   4.Seducing my Gay Boss   5.Fucking your Boss  

New Comment

Comments:
By #502201 at 29,Dec,15 01:59
It would appear if I'm going to be made redundant either way then it doesn't much matter which road I take does it?

By #502201 at 26,Dec,15 19:13
Yes it is what I would also advise someone else in the same situation to steer clear. It is after all a good way to end up unemployed but then, that could happen anyways. I don't feel like she is being dishonest, she has not tried to hide anything from anyone. Maybe she is not perfect in her professional ethics or otherwise but who is I suppose? Yes she probably does need a little sex. Her former husband, my friend and former boss has been gone now more than a year and she lives by herself. Not that I would seek to take advantage of this in any way. Wonderful woman nonetheless. Very sexy. Yes I think she is most likely toying with me, why I don't know. I intend to tread carefully. We will see where the chips fall.
By bella! at 26,Dec,15 19:26 other posts of bella! 
Unless your father, uncle, cousin or another family member owns some type of business that would hire you, I would not flirt with a disaster waiting to happen. There's more to life than worrying pussy and when or where your next fu@k is going to be. You have been wise enough to step aside and assess the situation, continue to think with your big head.

By #485312 at 26,Dec,15 11:20
lifes short, so are jobs in this day and age, fuck her! you might get a raise, you might get sacked at worse, its not the end of the world and you can always get another job, but a fuck you pass up, you will never get back...plant her good and keep your mouth shut at work and it could all go in your favour, blow in a minute and not satisfy her, she could sack you and tell everyone what a lousy fuck you are, still not the end of the world and more reason to lift your game in future, life is an adventure, live it to the fullest and she might teach you a thing a or two...nothing worse than regretting not fucking her for the rest of your life and wondering if she was a naughty fuck whore...better to fucking real pussy than being a real pussy in life...take the plunge dude, let her see your hard on and she might take you home real soon, after all she's human too and needs sex just as much as the next bloke *Lix*

By leopoldij at 26,Dec,15 06:59 other posts of leopoldij 
Stay away from her unless you're 100% sure she won't screw you (workwise) after you screw her (sexually). Most likely, she's playing with you. She has nothing to lose. You have. She's abusing her position. The fact that she's been so open to you tells me that she's a dishonest person. This is not a good sign. Ideally, it wouldn't matter if you could get 1/2 hour of pleasure by fucking her. But real life is not ideal. 1/2 an hour of pleasure might imply years of pain. Be careful.

Adult Discussion Forum