She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Aimee 🍀

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #131042 at 28,Mar,16 10:49
Where did she go??

Similar topics: 1.Who else thinks that Aimee is the best looking woman on here!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 29,Mar,16 10:06
Does it really matter??, she closed her account. The world will not end because of that.
By #443664 at 29,Mar,16 12:56
Some people are concerned about her and want to know where their friend went. It's not the end of the world sure, but always sad when a well liked member leave
By leopoldij at 29,Mar,16 13:48 other posts of leopoldij 
I guess when leaving without saying goodbye. Because everyone can decide to come or go, but one expects a salute or something before disappearing.
Maybe she got caught by someone and had to quickly close her account.
By #494374 at 29,Mar,16 14:58
She did say goodbye to those she talked to a lot.

By JustWill at 29,Mar,16 14:33 other posts of JustWill 
See? If you wait long enough, John, himself, will provide the answer to the question you ask in your "I've got to ask" thread...

By #131042 at 29,Mar,16 15:35
No one said the world would end although I'm sure it would it you left John!
By #443664 at 29,Mar,16 16:42
I sense sarcasm in your post
By #68656 at 30,Mar,16 11:24
Dear Blaine.
Sarcasm or not the comment was obtuse and not worth our time or further discussion.
I feel sure the poster has already made contingency plans for when I do leave and the apocalypse occurs.
--------------------------------------- added after 70 hours

Just an update to advise preparations for my account closure are progressing well, I need to see my bank manager to cancel my current Visa card as it does not seem possible to unsubscribe by means of the membership tab. What that means is that the next automatic quarterly deduction by SegPay will be dishonoured and my status will revert to a basic account which is easily closed.
It is financially absurd to continue paying money to a website where I receive abuse and inappropriate comments, the review panel business was unethical and the catalyst for the decision to depart.
By admin at 02,Apr,16 17:31 other posts of admin 
You are either retarded or just trying to defame me. If you go to "delete profile" you will see the following:

YOU ARE A PREMIUM MEMBER
YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
deleting profile does not cancel your subscription automatically
CANCEL LINK Your purchase ID to lookup there seems to be 33711365

You click the cancel link and enter this number 33711365 and cancel your subscription. I guess it's too hard for you.

Alternatively you could just ask me. You know very well how to contact me since you keep sending your fake reports to me.

I entered that number 33711365 and cancelled your subscriptions. Now I'm deleting your account. Don't come back, I'll ban you if I see you. You are well aware that I do not like liars and drama queens.

By bella! at 31,Mar,16 19:50 other posts of bella! 
To Blaine, did you pick up on how YOU WERE SCOLDED AND TOLD ( I also sensed that you were getting butt spanked, too );

"Sarcasm or not the comment was obtuse and not worth OUR time or further discussion."

Just my opinion, he told you to shut up and drop the subject.
By #443664 at 31,Mar,16 21:33
To be honest Bella I thought my ass was stinging a little bit and wondered why there was a big red hand print on it, but apart from that I was none the wiser.

( )
By bella! at 31,Mar,16 22:36 other posts of bella! 
Let me kiss it and make it better.......

By #443664 at 29,Mar,16 22:48
Bit of a random question, but does anyone know whether Aimee did singing as a hobby? I was once listening to a cover of beautiful by Christina aguilera and her picture where she had her face painted like a cat was on. So I PM'd her about it asking if she sang and she never got back?
By #460385 at 30,Mar,16 00:04
Dude you sound really heart broken over this.
By #443664 at 30,Mar,16 09:03
Not heartbroken just wanted to know if anyone knew that she sung?
No need to be sarcastic
By #501535 at 02,Apr,16 11:49
I know she plays the guitar. Wouldn't doubt it if she sang, as well. She was really welcoming, kind, and supportive of me. Like all users, she had her idiosyncrasies, but was sweet to chat with and a good listener. But, people seem to "cum and go" all the time If she is real, just wish her all the best!

By #494374 at 30,Mar,16 13:29
My final comment on the Aimee issue and I am moving on, which I think we all should lol. I spoke with her on almost a daily basis since November. At no time did I ever think she was a fake, or a man. She was always consistent in what she said over that period of time. I did over that period ask for certain pics, and she always provided what I asked for. And as I stated before, she was here in 5 calendar years, but that doesnt mean that would make her 23 or older. She could have been 18 when she joined, then turned 19 in 2013, 20 in 2014, 21 2015, and then turn 22 this calendar year. I understand the suspicion and not sure why she would ban someone for asking about her age or to clarify. But trying to understand why each person does what they do on here is pointless. We are all different and handle things differently. Also, even the real people on here lie, lie about age, sexual preference, sexual conquests, where they live, and so on. And finally, she was also a verified member.
By #460385 at 30,Mar,16 14:53
Well from our stand and I'm not arguing with you. But we did ask for a verification pic as well and we were ignored. We were banned after confronting her on her age. And as far as being a verified member, unfortunately that means nothing. Fakes verify fakes all the time. She was verified by 3 members that I know of. 2 were women. Not naming any names. But I did question both of those female members on if they had verification that she was real. They both responded by saying "NO". That they were both asked by the 3rd member as a favor to verify Aimee for him. This is only my side of the matter. I can't speak for others. The 2 members that I speak of are both popular reliable sources. I do do my homework well in advance before I call someone out. I promise you I did not jump the gun on this one.

By Wifey at 31,Mar,16 00:13 other posts of Wifey 
Well said 2Kinky
By #460385 at 31,Mar,16 19:00

By #460385 at 29,Mar,16 18:52
Did anyone ever wonder how Aimee was a 5 year member and she claimed up to the day she left she was 21. That would have made her 16 when she joined. I asked her once that exact question and she banned us.
By bella! at 29,Mar,16 19:06 other posts of bella! 
Regardless of the "math", it's sad to see a 5 year member decide to up and go.
By #494374 at 29,Mar,16 19:32
She was here in part of 5 calendar years, but she was actually here a little over 4 years. And she told me she was 22, but I have no idea why you would get banned for asking that. That is strange.
By #460385 at 29,Mar,16 21:32
It's all good. Everyone is here for different reasons. For us, if there is a grey area with a member and we question them about it and they can't or won't answer. We would just assume move on. We all know there are fakes here. We see them everyday. To some it doesn't matter if members are fake or not. We could care less. But we choose not to waste our time with ones that we can't figure out. There are too many real people that we have become friends with. Fakes are great, the usually have really great pics to look at. But again, that is not why we are here. We don't have the time to chat with everyone that we are suspicious of trying to figure out if they are real. We would rather spend time chatting with the ones we know are who they say they are. One reason we only have 19 friends on our list. But to each their own for whatever reason you are here for. We can only speak for ourselves.

By leopoldij at 30,Mar,16 03:28 other posts of leopoldij 
Sounds like an emotionally intelligent person. People who react like that aren't welcome. Good riddance then.
By mr_blue at 30,Mar,16 03:59 other posts of mr_blue 
What's wrong with emotional intelligence leo ? I'm kinda puzzled by your statement...
By leopoldij at 30,Mar,16 20:08 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh wow. Actually, I don'tremember what I wanted to write. Blame auto completion on my mobile. I was typing while on the go. Honestly, this is NOT what I meant but -- what's worse-- I can't remember what I wanted to say. Sorry.
By mr_blue at 30,Mar,16 20:28 other posts of mr_blue 
I guess typing with one hand takes some mastering...
By leopoldij at 30,Mar,16 21:28 other posts of leopoldij 
Yes. The only thing I can do with one hand is wanking.
By mr_blue at 30,Mar,16 21:50 other posts of mr_blue 
Are you sure leo ?
By leopoldij at 30,Mar,16 23:46 other posts of leopoldij 
I can also take off a bra with one hand in 1 second.
By mr_blue at 30,Mar,16 23:50 other posts of mr_blue 
Did they teach you that at superstud sch00l ?
By leopoldij at 31,Mar,16 00:02 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm self taught man.

By #68656 at 30,Mar,16 11:28
Dear Leo.
That is correct, Countryboy is one of our more astute and discerning members.
The fact the lady banned him when he queried her age tells us all we need to know.
By leopoldij at 30,Mar,16 20:09 other posts of leopoldij 
Please see my reply above.

By #316057 at 29,Mar,16 12:34
Aimee do come back we will miss you

By #494374 at 28,Mar,16 22:06
She left a few days ago. But at some point she said she may decide to come back.

By leopoldij at 28,Mar,16 14:10 other posts of leopoldij 
Silence just loud enough to hurt me
Vanishing friends with faded dreams
Life has me consumed with confusion
And swallowed in its schemes
By #131042 at 28,Mar,16 15:11
Very nice Leo but where the fuck is she??
By leopoldij at 28,Mar,16 15:55 other posts of leopoldij 

By #460385 at 28,Mar,16 18:10
She gone

By DeepThroatThis at 28,Mar,16 17:23 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
a hottie for sure but always over dressed.

By #496814 at 28,Mar,16 15:47
Got wasted on St Patrick's day?

Adult Discussion Forum