Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

What should a girl have and what not?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #508980 at 06,Jul,16 13:20
Be honest!

Similar topics: 1.First time girl masturbated by a girl?   2.Santa owes me a girl   3.Girl on Girl Advice!   4.does anyone like being pegged   5.First time with a girl  

New Comment

Comments:
By #496814 at 08,Jul,16 06:34
I prefer her with a vagina.

By #7976 at 07,Jul,16 21:25
Wow...what a question. The answer is as diverse as the person answering it. So, here's one interpretation.

The answer somewhat depends on what the girl is looking for. If she's looking for love then it's one set of haves & have nots. If she's looking for sex it's another set all together.

In general though...I look firstly at a woman's "overall" look and therefore appeal. Is she dressed nice or not...does she have a well groomed appearance...does she look like a slut or a lady? I prefer a woman who's well dressed and still sexy. A woman who exudes confidence and intelligence. A woman that says I'm interested in meeting you and open to getting to know you.

Upon meeting, it becomes one of her being intelligent and womanly. She needs to be able to have a decent give and take conversation on any and all subjects. She needs a great sense of humor. Not silly, crude or lude but funny in an adult way. She needs to be easy to be around and ladylike in public but in private be sensual, sexual, and playful.

Overall, a woman should be able to hold a room's attention but know who she came with and not flirt. That doesn't mean that for those who are into multiple partners that she can't play in the right environment but she needs to keep here man happy, satisfied, and in the know that he's number one.

A woman should be a great kisser and love to caress and cuddle. She should also be adventurously forward sometimes taking the lead in playing with her mate. All the while being outwardly shy and aggressive at the same time.

OK...I could go on but those are some of the salient points. Here's hoping this helps.

By #509938 at 06,Jul,16 19:23
Graciousness for definite, vulgarness definitely not.

By leopoldij at 06,Jul,16 16:32 other posts of leopoldij 
Honesty and straightforwardness. I appreciate an average looking girl who knows when she wants to fuck and says so, rather than a gorgeous one who won't fuck until she has exhausted you.

So, there. Looks are one thing. Behavior is another and, for me, much much more important.

Adult Discussion Forum