Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Girl on Girl Advice!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #484985 at 01,Mar,15 17:25
i need some good tips for going down on a girl!

Similar topics: 1.Pictures from a girl   2.blowjob advice   3.does anyone like being pegged   4.Need help: girl can't do it twice in a day   5.First time with a girl  

New Comment

Comments:
By newwt10 at 01,Mar,15 23:22 other posts of newwt10 
OMG! Girl just go with what you like and would love to be done to yourself! Just loses youself in the monent and go for it! But by the way I would love to show you myself!! You are freaking beautiful!!
By spermkiss at 02,Mar,15 00:55 other posts of spermkiss 
So would I and I'm as gay as pink ink. But just because I'm a cocksucker, that doesn't mean I wouldn't eat a pussy. Indeed, I've been down there and done that.

By spermkiss at 01,Mar,15 22:34 other posts of spermkiss 
Madam, a word of advice. You've got a pussy and a clit so you know what feels good when someone goes down on you. Use your life experience in receiving oral sex when you give oral sex.

For what it's worth, whenever a straight man is wavering about receiving oral sex from another man, I tell him to go for it. Men are better cocksuckers because a male cocksucker has a dick and knows what feels good. Turing that around, I would expect that women are better at eating pussy for the same reason.

By #146802 at 01,Mar,15 22:06
/tcaapbziwp9fpic.html what would u do?

Adult Discussion Forum