Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Cumming back home

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by chubbyloves at 08,Sep,16 22:54  other posts of chubbyloves
through most of my life I was sexually active with guys and girls. I had to back off because of my job. You had to be a "goodie 2 shoes" if you worked for the government and had clearances. I never had to go through the "life style Polygraph" They don't have that anymore. So for 30+ years there was no fooling around except for one friend. That is another story.
After I retired early I opened a handyman business with a side of e-bay. A friend suggested I sell something on Craigslist. I opened an account and found another word called personals. I set up a private email account and put out an add. Kept it very general. Had a lot of replies. Being down low married I had to be careful. I just wanted to see how easy it was to get and give a blowjob. Met an older man in his 70's, went to his house and he shoved his hand down my pants. It had been 10 years for me since I was with a man. He had a good mouth and we got each other off. He was a widow and started getting very possessive. Gone.. now I was back in the swing of things. Still DL and in the closet but having fun when I can.

Similar topics: 1.anyone got foreskin stretching advice?   2.U won't believe this   3.what do all of you at home nudist do if someone knocks at your door?   4.your best danger wank   5.IS IT 1984 or ANIMAL FARM?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #147052 at 09,Sep,16 14:54
I have too walked in those shoes. Difficult where I live to find someone with similar interests.

By pifad at 09,Sep,16 08:06 other posts of pifad 
Oh I hear you!

Adult Discussion Forum