Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Excitement points

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #509920 at 21,Sep,16 00:04
How do you get excitement points?

Similar topics: 1.Small addition for paid members   2.Excitement Meter   3.Points Changes   4.Drinking My Own Piss And Cum   5.Execitement Meter  

New Comment

Comments:
By geranium at 16,Nov,21 16:41 other posts of geranium 
i am confused, because the 'excitements' i get do not show at my excitement level any more. it falls instead. any ideas, what's the reason for this?
By Dev01 at 17,Nov,21 00:16 other posts of Dev01 
Be more exciting

By #634686 at 07,Apr,21 12:31
Do you know what I was away from the site for a few days with my meter turn to 1000…What sucks is I was not aware of the thousand point award, and because I was not on I was not looking for getting excited buy anything. Any recourse to getting my icon??
By Sir-Skittles at 07,Apr,21 14:35 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Oh dry yer eyes!
By #275407 at 07,Apr,21 18:22

By #517796 at 22,Sep,16 08:18
With your pics that shouldn't be a OK hard to get! Lol!

By bella! at 21,Sep,16 01:19 other posts of bella! 
Hi. I suspect that you are speaking about the 1,000 excitement votes that you would need to receive the award of being "exciting". Members would need to click on the on your page OR get "excited" by one clicking on one of the pictures posted in your gallery.

If you are speaking of the excitement "gauge" located by the blue question mark to the right of your page, that's something that you have total control over. The gauge is driven by how active you are, whether you are conversing with members via private chat OR voting/commenting on or getting "excited" over another member's picture(s).

Adult Discussion Forum