to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

my wife,s butt hole

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Moench at 24,Sep,16 22:54  other posts of Moench
quastion to the exparts, my wife like when i put my finger in her butt hole. now i like to insert my little dick,he is super hart and we use oil to lubrication but this little dick will not going in. so this our problem.please any idea how to make it happen