pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Question for smaller men

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #519734 at 01,Oct,16 22:58
Do you enjoy being below average or average, and looking at cocks much bigger than yours? Also, what is your preferred way of masturbating (hand technique )

Similar topics: 1."Friends" are nice, but prefer smaller photos   2.smaller   3.Cock QUESTION for the LADIES   4.Wanting to be smaller?   5.Does ANYONE wish they had a SMALLER dick?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #493361 at 02,Oct,16 19:23
Um no I **** being small but try to make the best of it through online humiliation. I look at cocks much bigger than me as part of that humiliation. I can only really masturbate with two fingers since I'm so small
By spermkiss at 02,Oct,16 19:40 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, I'm gonna tell you what I've told other men with small dicks. BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU'VE GOT. Sure the guys with the jumbo dicks can get a lot of attention, but a man with a micro who's got the balls to put it on public display is a bigger stud.
By #493361 at 02,Oct,16 19:44
Thanks but public display online is still anonymous display
By spermkiss at 03,Oct,16 04:30 other posts of spermkiss 
But it's a step in the right direction.

Here's what you do. Join a gym or go to a swimming pool regularly. Best of all, join the YMCA where swimming is traditionally done nude. Maximize the time you are nude in the changing room. As soon as you're inside, TAKE OFF YOUR STREET CLOTHES. Do not cringe and cower as you drop your pants, but do it with flair and bravado, as if you're eager to show off your little wonder. Mingle about the room and socialize with the other men while you're nude. Let every other man there get a good look at your micro. Seek out the man with the biggest dick and buddy up with him. Let everyone see the contrast between his jumbo and your micro.

Worldwide there are millions of men with micros and there are thousands who have been photographed fully nude with their faces showing, often with a big smile, who are quite proud of their small dicks. For personal or professional reasons you may not want to go that far, but you can show yourself off in a socially acceptable venue such as the changing room of a pool or gym. Do it.
By #493361 at 03,Oct,16 22:29
Maybe one day but not anytime soon

By cumonme1 at 03,Oct,16 12:59 other posts of cumonme1 
I'm happy with my little fella but i still would like to suck a really big one

Adult Discussion Forum