She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

2nice Banter...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #415959 at 24,Nov,16 02:40
I needed a bit of fuel this morning. So, yeah...I pulled into the convenient spot at my local gas station. As I tended to the business at hand, I couldn't help but notice a stranger meandering around Pump 2. He had the most engorging booger nose hanger, ever. EVER. I said nothing, and let him proceed unaware into the brightly lit store with hot coffee and stuff.

Gardening Tip: Do not plant Trumpet Vines. They are the tentacle s of Satan.

Question: Should I have told that guy he had a booger on his face?

Why do I continue my membership here?

Is there anyone listening?

Similar topics: 1.Need some objective opinions...   2.An SYD Original Movie Presentation!!!   3.Justwill/2nice Show me the cock   4.ATTENTION EVERYONE   5.My multiple SYD accounts  

New Comment

Comments:
By kebmo at 27,Nov,16 09:42 other posts of kebmo 
I would have said "you need a Kleenex".
That's also a great line if you're dealing with a miserable person. Having spent my life in the service industry I can recall about ten times when it shuts up a bitch or an asshole cold! Suddenly what they were bitching about becomes less important than the "booger" which isn't even there; but only I know that.

By #473614 at 24,Nov,16 03:12
Thanks for the tip.

I would have gone with "Hey, you've got a bat in the cave." Perhaps handed him a tissue if I had some on me. I think the real question here is how could he not feel it?!

Perhaps you enjoy looking.

Sometimes there are people listening... Sometimes they are just waiting for you to shut up so they can talk about themselves. It sucks. If you find a good listener, cherish them.
By bella! at 24,Nov,16 09:28 other posts of bella! 
As I read 2nice's description, the "bat" was no longer in the "cave", it was hanging around outside.

- Do men carry tissue?

- It has been difficult to "feel" anything in Michigan other than cold. Last Friday, in the metro Detroit area, it was 72 degrees Fahrenheit and the following day, Saturday, it was 32 degrees and it snowed and it has been cold since then.

By #487013 at 24,Nov,16 09:14
I ask myself the third question all the time. You know my answer. You know how to get a hold of me, yet you choose not to. I won't be around forever. I just hope that one day you wake up and realize that I am gone and know what you lost.

By JustWill at 24,Nov,16 04:16 other posts of JustWill 
It's HIS booger, let HIM deal with it. Perhaps it was he idea of a fashion statement.

Adult Discussion Forum