Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

over masturbation

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #467524 at 13,Dec,16 13:59
I have a serious doubt about this. When will you consider masturbation becomes "over masturbation"?

Similar topics: 1.MASTURBATION CONTESTS   2.Mutual Masturbation   3.Prostate masturbation   4.Best orgasm: fucking, BJ, or JO?   5.Best masturbation session  

New Comment

Comments:
By #518816 at 18,Dec,16 18:05
When you think it's becoming a problem and you ask such a question
By #23212 at 18,Dec,16 21:57
But he lives in Singapore--one of the countries with the most rigid rules on human behaviour.
By leopoldij at 02,Jul,17 01:08 other posts of leopoldij 
True:
only registered users can see external links
only registered users can see external links
Singapore LGBT activists hold rally with no foreigners

By spermkiss at 13,Dec,16 16:45 other posts of spermkiss 
This topic has come up before and the quick answer is that there is no such thing as excessive masturbation. If your dick gets hard and you have the urge to get a nut off, then go for it. When you've had enough, your dick will tell you by not getting hard anymore.

That being said, if masturbation is interfering with your social life and you are not making contacts that lead to partnered sex, then you might want to reconsider how much you are masturbating. But if you do have a good social life
but feel the need a augment your partnered sex with some self pleasure, then stroke out a load as often as you wish.
By yellowman at 19,Dec,16 12:21 other posts of yellowman 
Why does one need to have partnered sex life? One can have a sex life without being attached to one specific partner. Frankly, masturbation is my sex/social life, I've met loads of guys to masturbate with.

By phart at 19,Dec,16 03:50 other posts of phart 
I can't quote it word for word but I have a old book from back in the 20's I think it is, that says that a young man should not do it at all because it waste his growth related hormones and he will grow up to be weak .

I might dig that book out and read that section again so i can qoute it better.

By JustWill at 13,Dec,16 19:24 other posts of JustWill 
Blisters. Definitely...blisters.
By bella! at 19,Dec,16 03:42 other posts of bella! 
What kind of blisters, the watery kind that you get when your shoes rub on the back of your heels or pus filled blisters?

By #485312 at 19,Dec,16 02:34
never, self satisfaction is built into us, we need what we need and some need more than others, nothing wrong with it, so long as you don't do it in public, and its not effecting anyone else, lve masturbated all day some days, its my natural high, l love that euphoric feelings and l can never get enough...*Lix*

By leopoldij at 19,Dec,16 00:44 other posts of leopoldij 
When you masturbate over something. For example, over the bed. Or over somebody's pics. Then it's over masturbation. But if you do it under the table it's under masturbation. And if you do it on the side, as a side dish to fucking, then, guess what, it's side masturbation.

By #519017 at 16,Dec,16 08:21
In my younger days I masturbated so much, perhaps three times a night and first thing in the morning my cock was red raw and I was worried in case a girl asked what the sores were. These days if I wank so often I spend ages wanking but don't jerk because all my semen has been shot. That's what I call over masturbation. As a general principle if you can get erect you can masturbate.

Adult Discussion Forum