Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Smell something while jacking off

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by iluvcox at 16,Apr,17 18:27  other posts of iluvcox
The sense of smell is very powerful. Do you smell anything while jacking off? Panties,fingers,feet,balls,etc. I've had great orgasms while smelling my wife's feet.

Similar topics: 1.Smell of cum   2.Quiff Smell   3.Jacking off in panties.   4.Who else likes sniffing their asshole while jacking?   5.Pussy smell  

New Comment

Comments:
By BigDaddy132 at 03,Oct,21 00:33 other posts of BigDaddy132 
When I was about 16 my Dad had a woman working for him who I had a huge crush on. She was cleaning our swimming pool one day and left her jeans and black lace panties in the bathroom. I watched her through the window, her giant tits in a bathing suit. Smelled her sweet pussy juice in her panties, jacking off to her smell and came in the crotch of her panties.

By Dev01 at 23,Aug,21 08:22 other posts of Dev01 
I use a mixture af gasoline and antifreeze. I can always smell that sweet scent of antifreeze

By Lvphose at 23,Aug,21 07:54 other posts of Lvphose 
Pantyhose is my go to, both the crotch with pussy aroma and the feet that has remnant foot smell from wearing leather pumps, really turns me on! Love to be jerked off with pantyhose//showitoff.org/nylon feet in my face too!

By Ksguy961 at 22,Aug,21 21:55 other posts of Ksguy961 
To smell used panties while jerking is so amazing makes the more intense

By #29033 at 21,Aug,21 14:17
My wife's dirty panties. I suck on her dirty sex toys too when I wank off.

By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Oct,20 18:28 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
In my teens I had a friend with a very hot sister. One time he left me upstairs for a long time, so I wandered around a bit and walked passed his sisters bedroom. It was messy as hell and underwear was scattered around everywhere. I saw one that looked sexy, so I picked it up and smelled. I thought "Jesus, how long did you wear that?".
I was a little let down by her, but I was still also excited. I couldn't jerk off in my friends house, but I still touched my dick a bit and I jerked off hard as soon as I came home.

By mastana1973 at 06,Oct,20 15:41 other posts of mastana1973 
Yes...while jerking off, i like to smell a used bra, and a padded in my hand to support my dick for cum...later on wipe off any cum left out on that bra...not washing it and then next time while jerking smell of that bra keep me always honey...

By uncutjoy at 06,Oct,20 12:47 other posts of uncutjoy 
I find that scent really gets my motor going. I love a woman's used panty the most, the more pungent the better! My second favorite is the smell of urine in her panties!!

By Lvphose at 05,Oct,20 23:37 other posts of Lvphose 
I would use gf’s pantyhose & even took a pair of pantyhose out of my friends wife’s clothes hamper and took them home and used them.

By #516354 at 26,Aug,17 02:28
I used to love smelling my ex wife's panties.I used to take them out of the laundry basket and have a good sniff whilst masturbating.

By #536760 at 25,Aug,17 22:52