Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Who are your top 3 favorite guys and girls on this site

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #485311 at 02,May,17 03:43
Post your top three men and ladies on the site. Lets see who we should really be checking out.

Similar topics: 1.What your favorite?   2.What's your favorite FREE Amateur GAY sites?   3.Kinkiness   4.Who has the best looking pussy on the site?   5.Favorite underwear pics  

New Comment

Comments:
By RealTitsLover at 11,May,17 10:55 other posts of RealTitsLover 
My three favorite guys are myself and two others that might not be worth checking out. I wouldn't know, I never looked at their pics, cuz guys don't turn me on. My three favorite girls are ones that I wouldn't feel comfortable mentioning by name... how's that for a shitty response?
By kebmo at 11,May,17 15:27 other posts of kebmo 
You must be a politician.
By RealTitsLover at 12,May,17 06:16 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Haha, not exactly. My look wouldn't be acceptable for a politician.
By leopoldij at 12,May,17 07:07 other posts of leopoldij 
Excuse me! Is Trump's look acceptable for a politician? Have you ever seen any uglier face than his?
By RealTitsLover at 13,May,17 11:20 other posts of RealTitsLover 
No, I haven't, but he's got that great head of hair to make up for it. (sarcasm)
By leopoldij at 13,May,17 14:40 other posts of leopoldij 
Why the fuck doesn't her get a proper haircut? He looks like a cartoon from 100 years ago.

By #335537 at 13,May,17 08:34
[deleted image]
meee

By #485312 at 11,May,17 08:00
[deleted image][deleted image]

mine has to be Aussieman, WhoNeedsPants and a tie between Max Cerucci, Jayman73 and WillMar, all post face shots and have great smiles, their pages always make me smile *lix*
By cumcouplessa at 11,May,17 18:04 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Wifey has a couple of "favourites",but for me, its Lix....Lix....Lix. ALL the way lol
By #485312 at 11,May,17 23:21
thank you, lm very flattered you think that way about me, and pop in for a perv, thank you, thank you, thank you.... *lix*

By leopoldij at 11,May,17 13:28 other posts of leopoldij 
That's a very subjective question. Also, keep I mind that preferences change depending on ones mood.

I could certainly point out some pages I don't like but it's hard to point out the 3 best. There's No such thing as "best".
By bella! at 11,May,17 13:50 other posts of bella! 
Why spend time or energy pointing out pictures/galleries that you don't like? Certainly you've heard the saying; "one man's trash is another man's treasure".
By leopoldij at 11,May,17 13:59 other posts of leopoldij 
Exactly. I meant that *potentially* I could do that, but I won't.
By bella! at 11,May,17 14:19 other posts of bella! 
Er, uh..... didn't I just see the same picture (posted by you again) of a bug on a cock head? There's a number of things that don't mentally or visually appeal to me but could appeal to others.

I am in agreement with you, I could point out pictures that I don't find appealing HOWEVER, why?
By leopoldij at 11,May,17 18:18 other posts of leopoldij 
Right. I pointed it out because it's funny.

Adult Discussion Forum