Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Everyone: Would you rather have an overly huge cock or an ugly one?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by RealTitsLover at 16,May,17 20:39  other posts of RealTitsLover
If you have (or hypothetically if you did have) a cock, would you rather have one that's a foot long (30.5cm) with a 6.5" circumference (16.5cm), or one that's 5" long (12.7cm), 5" around, and ugly as sin?

For anyone who likes cock, which would you rather your partner have?

Similar topics: 1.ARSE ARSE ARSE   2.Ugly cocks   3.Ugly cocks?   4.huge cock   5.Pretty or ugly  

New Comment

Comments:
By JackHammer at 24,May,17 11:43 other posts of JackHammer 
I would take the foot long. It would be so much fun to play with, and let others play with it.

By #531528 at 24,May,17 10:39
I already have the circumference you mentioned, but I wouldn't want 12" as much as some women like it, it scares a lot. I would want 10" as an absolute maximum, but actually prefer around 9.

By #475526 at 17,May,17 21:45
well, although my wife likes big ones, 30 cm or so is just too big. i would prefer about 24 cm.

but that is not an option in the question. then i would have to choose for the small one...although it is real small

wife wouldnt be happy

By leopoldij at 17,May,17 21:11 other posts of leopoldij 
I prefer to have nice girls to fuck. If they like to fuck my cock then I like my cock. What my cock is or looks like by itself is irrelevant so long as it attracts pussy. But the latest does not depend on one's cock only. It depends on other things as well.

By RealTitsLover at 17,May,17 19:54 other posts of RealTitsLover 
You can just use your own idea of what ugly would be, but not so bad that no one would be interested. Everyone has their own opinions on how good or bad different characteristics look. If you've never thought one was ugly, don't even worry about it.

Just for the hell of it, I made a list of some of the words I could remember people using to describe how good or bad they look, from better to worse..
gorgeous, beautiful, sculpted, alluring, enticing, sexy, hot, pretty, cute, decent-looking, plain, unappealing, off-putting, unattractive, unsightly, ugly, gross, disgusting, repulsive, hideous, grotesque

By nekekal at 17,May,17 17:26 other posts of nekekal 
My cock is already too big. With just short of 8 inches long, I have only ever fucked one woman that could take it balls deep. And fucking with only two thirds of your cock is not very good. So fucking with just half of your foot long would be very difficult.

My cock is almost 6.5 inches around, and women like that. It stretches out their cunt and fills them up. Perfect would probably 6.5 by 6.5.

Ugly is relative. Cocks are a bit strange looking anyway. Most have curves, some double curves, and the head has many shapes. I don't know how strange it would be to be considered ugly. But I would go for the ugly, shorter one. Given the choice. I doubt that it would make much fucking difference.

By pifad at 17,May,17 14:37 other posts of pifad 
I've never met a cock that I thought was ugly. I like em all
By RealTitsLover at 17,May,17 16:21 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Oh, well I was gonna change the "ugly as sin" part to something less critical earlier, but I was too late to edit it. I don't think there's any body part that I've never thought was ugly on anyone, though...

Didn't wanna pick one, huh?

By Greek18cm at 16,May,17 23:17 other posts of Greek18cm 
i dont think thats a debate.
ofcourse i would like to have a long one instead of small or normal.

i m sure there will be guys or girls that will protest in this and will say huge is not always good but...

Lets face it... Huge is nice to be or have. And you added the uggly thing... how is that a quetion? its directing you to answer 30cm please!!!
By RealTitsLover at 17,May,17 01:06 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I've only known one to end marriages before... Not being able to fuck a girl properly doesn't make for a very pleasurable experience.

Adult Discussion Forum