Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

ARSE ARSE ARSE

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by COCKSUCKERSLUT at 21,Feb,10 21:09  other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT
ARSE IS SUCH AN UGLY WORD. I WISH YOU BRITS WOULD STOP USING IT. I HATE WHEN I AM READING A SEXY STORY AND ARSE REARS IT'S UGLY HEAD.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH A SIMPLE ASS. ARSE SHOULD ONLY BE USED IF YOU ARE A SGT MAJOR [ CHUBBY WITH WHISKERS.] IN THE BRITISH ARMY WHEN TALKING ABOUT A SUPERIOR OFFICER AS IN : " THAT ARSE SMITHING MADE A TOATAL COCK UP OF IT." SO KNOCK ARSE OFF PLEASE.

Similar topics: 1.Anal Pleasures   2.Arse licking/rimming   3.Can you shove your own dick up your arse   4.tribute over my wifes arse   5.Arse or Ass.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #544133 at 03,Nov,17 21:47
just call it "ASS"

By #8824 at 21,Feb,10 22:35
how about man pussy?
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 24,Feb,10 08:52 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
MANGINA ? NAH I WILL STICK WITH ASS.

By #19575 at 22,Feb,10 13:00
Wow ! What the hell were you thinking saying that ? Way to make friends with the world "Cocksuckerslut" .... NOT !!! I can't believe your that shallow to think that the whole world should speak your language and not there own . Just doesn't make any sense , unless you have something against the way others speak . I'm really glad everyone here put in there 2 cents , so hopefully we can put that comment you made , to rest !!! So word of advise ... "Think about what you say and how it will affect others , before you put a whole shoe store in your mouth" !!! Other than that ... "Have a great day and let's all just get along as we're all one big happy family here , .... right" ? ...
By #53643 at 22,Feb,10 17:21
Being that there are members here from all over the world, I think that its neat that we get exposed to different words and phrases from all different tounges; I will admit that 'arse' sounds awkward to my ears, but only because its rarely heard in the US, much like 'ass' must sound incorrect to our friends in other English speaking countries.
Anyway...this might be fun, what are other words that are different between countries?, i.e., in the US, girls are sometime refered to as a 'fox', as opposed to British 'birds' etc.
OK, so whatcha got in your native tongue?
ps typing in ALL CAPS is shouting; lets use our 'indoor' voices....
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 23,Feb,10 12:30 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
YES SORRY BUT I REALLY AM LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS. I STARTED BY ACCIDENT LEAVING THE CAPS LOCKED AND NOW I AM THINKING I AM STUCK WITH IT.

By #24286 at 23,Feb,10 12:46
Well most of the UK call cigarettes "Fags" whereas in the US it has a totally different meaning. A friend of mine said he was once thrown out of a bar for asking if they had a Fag machine. Also I find it strange that a toilet isn't a toilet but a "restroom" or a "bathroom". Believe me, when I need a shit I don't have time for a rest or a bath!
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 24,Feb,10 08:50 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
MY SWEETIE IS CANADIAN AND IS ALWAYS OFF TO THE WASHROOM. I KNOW WHAT SHE MEANS BUT IT ALWAYS SOUNDS WEIRD TO ME. IN THE WORDS OF THE IMMORTAL GEORGE CARLIN " I ONLY WASH MY HANDS WHEN I SHIT ON THEM AND THAT HAPPENS TWICE A YEAR TOPS."

[ NOW SEE IF I WASN'T ALWAYS YELLING I COULD HAVE USED THE CAPS TO ACCENT THE WORD TOPS. HEAVY SIGH.]

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 24,Feb,10 08:46 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
HONESTLY I LOVE CULTURAL DIVERSITY. ENGLISH IS A VERY BIG LANGUAGE. CONSTANTLY EVOLVING AND THROWING BACK. I LOVE IT. I HAVE A SMATTERING OF FRENCH SPANISH AND JAPANESE BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY DEPTH THERE. SO I AM JUST NOT LICKING ARSE, SORRY.

By #8824 at 22,Feb,10 18:03
Arse is sexy, as in, she takes it up the arse. For the culturally more developed, one may refer to this as rumpy pumpy
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 23,Feb,10 12:35 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
OK I LIKE ARSE THAT WAY AND I LOVE RUMPY PUMPY

By #46165 at 22,Feb,10 03:05
we'll stop using arse when everyone else realises fanny = vagina.

deal?
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 22,Feb,10 12:42 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
REALLY ! I HAD NO IDEA. THANKS

By #5273 at 22,Feb,10 07:43
omg before even reading what u said i was looking at the title ARSE ARSE ARSE and thinking what a terrible word for the beautiful thing of a womens ass.. LOL right on cocsucerslut
By #6568 at 22,Feb,10 09:55
Yes, you're right it IS a poor description for a womans bottom but then again, in normal English usage you would not use 'arse' in such a context. The really great thing about English usage is that there is a word for every context. The Concise Oxford Dict. simply lists 'arse' as "buttocks, rump"... Chaucer used 'arse' and it's usage in good English is to convey a vulgar charcter to the usage, as in; 'a kick up the arse',...or 'the arse of the matter'...

'rump' has an animal context and is used in vetinary contexts,...so it's use in human description can imply an animal (perhaps bovine) similarity,...'her large (unattractive) rump'.....

'Bottom' is more sensual usage and generally has no animal/vet/vulgar usage,..as in; 'her delightfully rounded bottom'.....

'buttocks' is can also be sensual in usage, but with slightly more physicality and earthiness, as in; 'he spread her beautiful buttocks..'

.......Get the idea now?

By #28707 at 22,Feb,10 01:09
Wouldn't it be nice if this was the only thing we had worry about? Could we just cut each other some slack. If we understand what a man is saying, that's enough. If we don't, could we just say so and ask for clearification? Good grief!
By spermkiss at 22,Feb,10 01:11 other posts of spermkiss 
Right on!

Adult Discussion Forum