Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Do sexual pleasure and orgasm feel the same for both men and women?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #436014 at 20,Aug,17 19:28
or, does feel like the same thing for the receiver as

Similar topics: 1.WOMEN ONLY: What are the outward signs you display upon achieving an orgasm?   2.A short synopsis of trantric sexuality.   3.how to know a woman fake her orgasm or not   4.HET GUYS AND “GAY” SEX   5.Married men - reasons for seeking a fwb buddy  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 21,Aug,17 00:55 other posts of leopoldij 
We'll never know.
By #436014 at 25,Aug,17 07:40
dunno about that, given the strides in technology, like the ability to determine which centers of the brain are active during sexual pleasure.

The other answers here tended to focus on duration, intensity or frequency of orgasm, but don't get at my question: do sexual pleasure and orgasm *feel* the same for men and women. I don't know how to describe sexual pleasure in terms of some other kind of pleasure. (All I can say is "it has an oh-so-good feeling.") It has its own specific "flavor" the way a food has a specific flavor that can't be described in terms of other flavors but we know what it's like to taste that food.

I'm guessing that if food tastes the same for men and women (generally, with individual variations/exceptions), and if other things have the same experience-quality for both sexes, then the same goes for the experience of sexual pleasure even if intensity, duration or frequency vary. If the brains and nervous systems of men and women were different from one another when it comes to physical sensations, we'd have heard about that, and we'd then have a good reason to think they might experience sensations differently.

Really good evidence of similar "feel" would be if both men's and women's sex organs had the same kinds of nerve endings or structures. Unfortunately I haven't gotten good info from google about what the nerves in sex organs are like that makes them so different feels-wise from nerves elsewhere.
By leopoldij at 25,Aug,17 21:51 other posts of leopoldij 
that's a long response but, again, it looks like we don't know or we don't know yet. Actually, we probably don't know what it means to know in this case.
By #485312 at 26,Aug,17 00:22
l wonder if a hermaphrodite with both genitals could weigh into this, only having both would one be able to really differentiate between the two orgasms, and l wonder if they can have two orgasms at once... and lm not sure lve ever seen a real one even on the net, most have been made up to look like they have both sets of genitalia, the closest lve seen is a bloke that had a vagina added under his balls *lix*
By leopoldij at 26,Aug,17 00:52 other posts of leopoldij 
Hermaphrodism is a disease... It's extremely rare and I don't think they can feel both. But I'm not an expert. I've only read some stuff online.

By #485312 at 20,Aug,17 22:30
highly unlikely since we're built for different purposes and have totally different tackle to play with.. cant be anything like the same if women can have heaps of orgasms from different places and feelings and blokes usually blow once .. mostly from just stimulating their cock *lix*

By #6568 at 20,Aug,17 21:41
Well sexual pleasure clearly cannot be the same for a large number of women as for men since we know that women can experience multi orgasms and that the later orgasms are usually deeper than the first ones.

Individual female orgasms usually last much longer than male orgasms although there is a range of experience

Also, women experience a more full body sensation at orgasm than do men and it is well recorded that female orgasms are not so genitally centred as for men.

Lastly, it's known that women have a much more emotional expereince at orgasm than do men....so , fairly different thing for most women compared to most men.

Adult Discussion Forum