She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Iceland is going to HM 2018 in Russia.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by gradurgaur at 09,Oct,17 21:02  other posts of gradurgaur
Iceland will take part in World cup 2018 in Russia after 2-0 victory of Team Kosovo in hardest group and we won the Group

Is fun fact that Iceland will now be the smallest country in history of World cup ever and it will be first time in history of Icelandic male soccer team.

we tock part of EM euro/cup last year and that was first time ever for us so is been amassing day for us in Iceland

Бfram Iceland go Iceland

Looking forward to see and hear the Viking chant in the biggest soccer torment in the world

Similar topics: 1.Vote for iceland in eurovision semi-finals...to night   2.Iceland won holland 2-0 in the European Qualifiers 2014   3.Messages from Donald J. Trump.4   4.Visiting Iceland is someone here coming to Iceland ?   5.Is someone Visiting Iceland in 2021  

New Comment

Comments:
By #556372 at 14,Jun,18 13:38
Good luck, Iceland. I root for my birth country, Argentina, as the USA won't be there, but, any team that competes deserves the good wishes of everyone that loves the game,
By gradurgaur at 16,Jun,18 22:58 other posts of gradurgaur 
The game against Argentina was Awesome
I was working and i saw the game at work and i was so hype watching the game because this was history for us playing for the first time ever in big major tournament and playing against one of strongest teams in tournament and have 1-1 draw is awesome result..

We can now say we played against one of the best players in the world and did that in major tournament

By kebmo at 13,Jun,18 18:59 other posts of kebmo 
The Jamaican national bobsleigh team first gained fame during their debut in the 1988 Winter Olympic Games four-man bobsled in Calgary, Canada where they were seen as underdogs as they represented a tropical nation in a winter sport. They were by far the fan favourites!! I lived in Calgary at the time and they were treated like rock stars where ever they went, never paying for food, drink or transportation. The movie Cool Runnings was made about the event.

I hope the Iceland team has the same affect on the fans in Russia! Have fun and good luck!! Iceland is now my second favourite team!!

AFRAM ICELAND AFRAM!!!
By gradurgaur at 14,Jun,18 01:02 other posts of gradurgaur 
I remember that when Jamaica debut in Calgary 88 that was so awesome to see nation that is use to warm weather to take part in Winter sport.

For me it shows that everything is possible if you believe and are willing to put in the hard work.

We are only 330.000 people but we dream big.
most of us that are my age or older was not sure that we will ever take part in Major tournament like EM or HM but dream can come true.

We are going to have fun place soccer and enjoy this amassing moment and we hope for good results

Viking chant will be heard all over the stadium
By kebmo at 14,Jun,18 06:34 other posts of kebmo 
The Viking Chant!
only registered users can see external links
By gradurgaur at 14,Jun,18 13:28 other posts of gradurgaur 
I was there at Arnarhol and taking part in the chant was so cool

By #537944 at 11,Oct,17 12:52
Юetta reddast
By gradurgaur at 13,Jun,18 15:14 other posts of gradurgaur 
yes юetta reddast

By steve3095 at 12,Oct,17 12:13 other posts of steve3095 
Well done Iceland. Australia is close to being there again and no-one here gives a shit.
By gradurgaur at 12,Oct,17 22:05 other posts of gradurgaur 
Thank you.Am big fan of Australia you guys have great team and it will be shame if Australia will not be in world cup 2018

By veryshyguy at 11,Oct,17 00:20 other posts of veryshyguy 
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! To the small and wonderful country of Iceland! Was there this past July/August and enjoyed every moment there! Good luck in the World Cup!!!
By gradurgaur at 11,Oct,17 16:33 other posts of gradurgaur 
Thank you my friend it was awesome and i never thought that i will see the icelandic team on World cup in my life time but here we are.
next stop Russia 2018
By veryshyguy at 11,Oct,17 19:26 other posts of veryshyguy 
I would love to see Iceland go all the way! The US got knocked out of the WC. GO ICELAND!!!

By bella! at 09,Oct,17 21:17 other posts of bella! 
Kudos to your country of Iceland and also to you, my friend, for your Icelandic pride!!!!
By gradurgaur at 09,Oct,17 21:22 other posts of gradurgaur 
thank you dear bella is so amassing for us we have be waiting for this for very very very long time and i for one did not think that i will ever see the Icelandic team in the biggest soccer torment in the world.

and we will be the smallest country to take part is by it self amassing.Am very proud to be Icelandic and the icelanders are going bananas here fire works and we are going to have big party with the team in down town area and Tv is going to have it Live
By bella! at 09,Oct,17 23:44 other posts of bella! 
Woo hoo! I hope it's a party like Iceland has never seen before! And you must take pictures and share them with us! I want to see if an Icelandic party is over the top!
By gradurgaur at 10,Oct,17 09:53 other posts of gradurgaur 
am still i high heaven Bella for the first time ever the male team is going to Fifa 2018 in Russia.Is been dream of mine since i was young **** to see Icelandic team in big tournament and last year my dream came true when Iceland played in euro cup 2016 for the first time ever so now my dream is full filed by Iceland taking part in world cup.

The party was awesome.people having good time and enjoying music and when the team came to the stage the people went wild and the team and the staff of Ksн was on the stage singing and dancing with us and it was a memory that will live for ever in heart of Icelandic people and what ever happens in world cup just to take part of beaning there with the best teams in the world is Award that will pay forward for next generation of young kids that dreams can come true if you believe and are willing to work hard for them.

By gradurgaur at 10,Oct,17 22:26 other posts of gradurgaur 
here is the moment that will live in hearts of Icelanders

only registered users can see external links
By bella! at 11,Oct,17 00:07 other posts of bella! 
Icelanders really know how to celebrate! Thank you for sharing that wonderful moment with us!
By gradurgaur at 11,Oct,17 16:36 other posts of gradurgaur 
you are most welcome Bella..

I know i may be spamming this being dick/pussy side but

It was special moment for Iceland and am so happy about it

By #525562 at 10,Oct,17 03:00
Good Luck to you and if you see anyplace selling Iceland jerseys please let me know as I will buy one.
By gradurgaur at 10,Oct,17 09:43 other posts of gradurgaur 
Thank you Limestone
it was so amassing evening and people went down town area to and had big party with team and the staff and we did the Viking chant and it was special night for us.

I will i know there is a place in iceland that sell Icelandic jerseys feel free to massage me with your measurements and i see if i can sent you one by post

Adult Discussion Forum