Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Unexpected

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #548046 at 05,Jan,18 13:18
My Friend and I were naked playing with each others cocks when he's older **** walks in, takes his pants off and grabs my legs, lifting them and spreading them apart to access my asshole. He then forced his 8 inch cock dry into my tight hole making me scream loudly. Eventually he pulled out and forced his cock down my throat then sucked my hole. I'm now sitting on his lap riding his big cock while he slaps my bouncing little cock.