Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Your own cum

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Smoothie71 at 10,May,18 19:07  other posts of Smoothie71
Guys do you eat your own? How? After masturbating? Out of your girls pussy? Just curious to see how many do it. Personally, I’ve eaten more of mine than my wife has!

New Comment

Comments:
By #561720 at 10,Jul,18 00:15
I have a number of times. It gets me horny thinking about it but once I orgasm the desire seems to go away. I have to be super horny or ejaculate with a small orgasm to slurp up all my creamy goodness. My precum always tastes good and totally turns me on. I make sure to lick up every bit of precum! The thought of taking another guys hard throbbing penis in my mouth and feeling his whole load gushing with every twitch of his orgasm is what I think about alot when tasting my yumminess.

By SluttySarah069 at 06,Jul,18 16:23 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I eat my own slunk and drink my own and other piss - and I o lve doing it it for other guys

By bil47 at 05,Jul,18 19:25 other posts of bil47 
I've always slurped up my JO cum from my fingers, ever since I was a young teen. Never got if from a pussy.

By Michael19 at 05,Jul,18 19:03 other posts of Michael19 
Mine tastes sweet and I'll swallow it if I shoot in my mouth after wanking

By #516354 at 04,Jul,18 05:34
I used to eat it out of my wife's pussy but since she left me eat it after I masturbate

By luv2cunnle at 03,Jul,18 16:53 other posts of luv2cunnle 
I like the taste of my own jizz. First couple of times, not so much, but after eating it out of a pussy it became very appealing. Once when I was very flexible, I just touched my tongue to the tip, and sent the biggest load of my life down my throat and all over my face. That was really hot!!

By #556372 at 27,Jun,18 00:49
mine tastes bland,,,not sweet,,,definitely not salty or harsh,,,i've eaten so much cum in my life a little more won't matter

By #532695 at 27,Jun,18 00:37
I'll eat our combined juices if she didn't cum; a gent never abandons his lady unsatisfied.

But just my own? The idea is a real turn on but I can't stand the taste. Mixed with hers, not so bad.
--------------------------------------- added after 170 hours

The last time I tried just eating my own, I started having urinary tract pain. Don't know if it was coincidental or because of eating my semen, but I haven't risked it since. I actually was starting to get used to the taste.

By knewbi at 26,Jun,18 21:34 other posts of knewbi 
Most of the time I place my butt in the air with my stiff cock right over my face and aim for the mouth!!!

By brian2 at 26,Jun,18 19:11 other posts of brian2 

By #559915 at 20,Jun,18 10:58
I enjoy eating my own now, because I can't find any other guy to cum for me.One time I came in the shot glass.It was a big white load but I didn't drank it instantly.After 10 minutes I drank that shot glass at one sip and it was first time I swallowed whole load.It tasted nothing bad so I enjoyed it.Then I did that few more times, but sipping it slowly and enjoying the taste of my cum.Last time I shot my load straight into my mouth and it was the best to feel warm cum dripping on my tongue in my throat.I enjoyed the taste and sensation of straight cumshot.Now enjoy the taste a lot and lick every drop of it.I hope someday I will swallow another guys

By anyfun at 17,May,18 06:01 other posts of anyfun 
I cum in my own mouth often

By ps29211 at 16,May,18 13:25 other posts of ps29211 
Not all the time when I masturbate but sometimes, yes. Not all the time when I cum inside her, in fact, I've never gone down oh her after for the purpose of getting my own but do it and have no problem if she didn't have her orgasms during, "aka I was a minute man that time". She actually thinks that's really hot that I like it and on occasion cum kisses and shares some with me after a BJ

By #539433 at 15,May,18 08:27
if I could suck my own cock it be nice and yes I like the taste of my cum..

By foreskinlover52 at 15,May,18 06:53 other posts of foreskinlover52 
I can suck my own cock and swallow my sperm all the time and love the taste

By #463848 at 15,May,18 06:31
No. I cannot see the point of it. I will use it for lube but I take in enough calories without being greedy!

By #554242 at 15,May,18 05:47
Off my hands after jerking off and from my wife's cunt after cumming in her. It turns her on as well. Upon occasion, she'll save some after I cum in her mouth and give me a big, wet kiss.

By leopoldij at 14,May,18 23:23 other posts of leopoldij 
I've tried everything.
Yes, i sometimes taste my cum when i masturbate.
I also taste it from a freshly fucked pussy (fucked by me) or, sometimes, I cum in her mouth and then kiss her. Very hot!

By cumaddik at 14,May,18 23:04 other posts of cumaddik 
Love tasting and swallowing my own creamy cum!

By t-rex at 12,May,18 17:00 other posts of t-rex 
I love licking pussy, so if I cum in it, I have no qualms about cleaning it up 😃

By #522126 at 12,May,18 16:01
I like eating my cum out of my Wifes pussy.

By #532415 at 12,May,18 05:21
All the time. Even my friends who fuck my wife....

By #554437 at 10,May,18 20:11
Always eat some or all of mine. Usually after masturbating. Love the taste and texture of my own cum.

Adult Discussion Forum