No I definitely like it. Leave as many comments as you can

By Michael19 at 30,Oct,18 20:39
I'm a shower. Makes it really obvious if I'm freeballing in athletic pants

By Michael19 at 30,Oct,18 20:37
I go commando a bunch but mostly in basketball shorts. I'll do jeans sometimes

By Michael19 at 01,Oct,18 23:15
Check out my page and leave comments

By Michael19 at 03,Sep,18 16:13
Yeah the first time I put a steel cockring on I popped my balls in one at a time and squeezed my soft cock in. After I got harder I was surprised how rock solid and swelled up my dick looked. Had bulging veins and my foreskin was tightly pulled back. I was stuck like that for at least 2 hours haha. Had to get off a few times before I got soft enough to slip it off.

By Michael19 at 01,Sep,18 17:51
They're lots of fun. I tried both the elastic and rigid ones. For the stretchy ones you can be soft or hard. I'm usually already hard and I wrap it around my balls too. Instantly makes my cock rock hard.
For the rigid ones you have to be soft. I put my balls in one at a time, then squeeze my cock in. Can be difficult or impossible if I'm already starting to get a semi hardon. Once I have the rigid cockring on and I get fully erect, my cock gets really hard and veiny and I can't get it off until I cum and go soft. Sometimes more than once since it keeps my cock from going soft

By Michael19 at 19,Aug,18 20:40
I've had amazing head by girls but guys usually suck it better

By Michael19 at 19,Aug,18 20:38
I'm mainly a top but I can take one up my ass too

By Michael19 at 23,Jul,18 08:25
It's hot and risky for sure and definitely something to think about before actually doing it. It takes a bit of confidence to show your cock and full face in the same pics.

By Michael19 at 18,Jul,18 20:31
Going jogging shirtless and commando in shorts right now lulz

By Michael19 at 05,Jul,18 19:03
Mine tastes sweet and I'll swallow it if I shoot in my mouth after wanking

By Michael19 at 05,Jul,18 18:58
Pulled back all the way and using lube. When I cum, I let it shoot all out

By Michael19 at 15,Jun,18 10:08
I usually top bareback. Yeah there's a risk involved but not so much for the top. I never had any issues from doing it

By Michael19 at 15,Jun,18 10:04
I've been milked before. Feels so good

By Michael19 at 05,Jun,18 07:59
Yup. See my pics

By Michael19 at 05,Jun,18 07:56
fleshlight mostly. sometimes with my hand. Always lubed even tho uncut

By Michael19 at 17,May,18 12:50
Yeah I've heard it stops being as sensitive. My cock is very sensitive now though and I get hard on and off throughout the day. Might not be a bad thing to lose some sensitivity haha

By Michael19 at 16,May,18 13:12
Been debating whether or not I should get it cut. Kinda like the idea of my sensitive head being exposed no matter what.

By Michael19 at 16,May,18 13:09
I'm american and uncut. Most of my friends are cut. Uncut does have the benefit of keeping my head really sensitive. I get hard super easily. My foreskin's a bit tighter tho but it's no problem and I can still pull it all the way back.
Uncut is more erotic eh? Cuase I've been thinking about getting cut lately

By Michael19 at 10,May,18 09:21
I'm uncut but thought about it before. It's tight but not really a problem. Do people like it better cut?